It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
B767300CA
"You are seeing condensation ( aka clouds ) of regular old H20. This is the most regular event we pilots observe everyday. Nearly every airplane I flew by last night between the Middle East and Europe were producing contrails.......I probably left a contrail right over the top of London last night.

Get a grip folks......"

Whilst i like a good conspiracy and i think that there is some form of spraying taking place, probably most likely in connection with trying to influence weather, this particular video as i mentioned earlier today is simply condensation on the leading edge of the wing and flaring back.

According to those people who fly every day or are involved in the aviation business to know what they are actually talking about and not speculating or falling victim to some prankster.

If i saw a contrail ATS thread with more compelling evidence then that would be a different matter, but this video simply has a logical explanation. You can believe otherwise if you want, but you are way off track if you do, really.

Great site by the way ATS.

Enough said.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

According to those people who fly every day or are involved in the aviation business to know what they are actually talking about and not speculating or falling victim to some prankster.

There have been numerous pranks played on chemtrail believers. As long as it falls into the chemtrail catchall conspiracy, people will fall for it. Clifford Carnicom fell victim to at least two, with that Operation Cloverleaf and fake mechanic letter emails he got, that he posted. He may still think those are real, but even most chemtrail believers have figured out otherwise.

The worst damage their do to their chemtrail conspiracy, or hoax, is when they try to talk about airplanes and aviation, and invariably get it all wrong. I remember once seeing a Piper Cherokee announced as a chemtrail plane, some of them on here went crazy over a French KC-135, or its been ballast tanks in a new Boeing test aircraft (which some chemtrail believer altered to make it look more plausible), or even a Gulfstream turboprop with FORWARD facing air sampling instruments, that they claimed was spray devices. Even a Boeing 720 used by Honeywell I think for testing an engines on a pylon protruding from the fuselage, was announced to be a chemplane!

Every time, they ended up with a bit of egg on their face, and everyone else got a good laugh out of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am the author of the video...
The truth is, the video is real and unedited but the title was created to poke fun at all the chemtrail people.

All this video shows is a couple of KC-10's flying in formation. When I saw the contrails coming from the lead KC-10 I pulled out my video camera knowing I was going to pull this prank and the pilots played along.

So there you have it. It's just a prank on all the chemtrailers.

sorry,
-Tim

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFFEKC1O
The truth is, the video is real and unedited but the title was created to poke fun at all the chemtrail people.

All this video shows is a couple of KC-10's flying in formation. When I saw the contrails coming from the lead KC-10 I pulled out my video camera knowing I was going to pull this prank and the pilots played along.

sorry,
-Tim

I owe you a beer!

Next time you do it, you need to say "sprayers on" into the mic each time you hit cirrus or contrails like that. You will really drive them into fits. I am sure you could think of all kinds of interesting comments to make, as long as it wont get you or the aircraft commander in trouble.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

So you like to poke fun at other posters, you like to poke fun at people who have a malady, let's hope something unknown does not happen to you.

US Patent 3899144 1974,

www.freepatentsonline.com...

designated for military use, but adaptable. Titanium oxides effects may be harmful.

United States Patent 4,686,605 Bernard Eastlund HAARP,

to include Barium particles.

www.bariumblues.com...

US patent 5003186 Welsbach,

www.freepatentsonline.com...

I posted the PDF on this some time back at another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was later used as a thread in itself. Aluminum flakes/jet engines

[edit on 20-7-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
USAFFEKC1O,

I surpose we only got your word for it, it dosent change my mind about chemical trails one little bit!

[edit on 20-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Maybe you should read a little more carefully.

The Eastlund patent mentions the release of barium in the magnetosphere, outside of the atmosphere. The patent also says that his idea is better because it does not need to do that.

The contrail generator patent is for target practice. It carries a few pounds of titanium oxide which would be distributed as a powder. Don't know if it was ever used.

The present invention is for a powder generator requiring no heat source to emit a "contrail" with sufficient visibility to aid in visual acquisition of an aircraft target vehicle and the like.

The "Welsbach" patent recommends the use of aluminum oxide particles, not aluminum "flakes". Aluminum is one of the most common elements found in the Earth's crust. Aluminum oxide is the most common compound of it. It is found naturally just about everywhere. It is not very toxic. There is no indication that the method described in the patent has ever been used.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by Phage]

[edit on 7/20/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I beg to differ...I've ALWAYS paid alot of attention to the skies and weather patterns, was basically an early storm chaser in my youth (and obviously more nerdy than my peers!
) though I admit to being more auto obsessed than aircraft! And I studied ALL forms of biology, geology and chemistry since my teens... so I'm no more aware than I ever was but I'm sure it's the great increase in air travel as you said...
ooops..that sounded insincere...I seriously believe you have made valid points and though I know our govt is FULLY capable of intentionally poisoning us all I am not in THAT group of conspiracists...I just wanted some kinda valid explanation! lol

[edit on 7/20/2010 by SmokeyDawn]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

Well...sure, if you wanna say it like this, then of course it would be possible for :

...though I know our govt is FULLY capable of intentionally poisoning us all I am not in THAT group of conspiracists...

But --- see (looks like you do very well) why "THAT" group of conspiracists fail to apply logic and reason and practicality to their paranoid delusions?

Think about it: Back a few months ago, what were the most common new threads on ATS?

The topic of "Swine Flu Inoculations"

A whole bevy of people were convinced that they would be --- chipped, poisoned, tagged, monitored --- so many fantasies came up, I've lost track. Paranoid delusions, yes....BUT, IF the "gubmint" had some 'nefarious evil plan' then the Swine Flu shots would have far, far more effective and targetable than some willy-nilly (and impossible, and untrue, and fantasy) "spraying" out of airplanes at 35,000 feet.

AND...is anyone sick from the inoculations?? Not on the news so far, not even a new thread on ATS...where, remember..."When news breaks, 'we' fix it!!
(Stole that from the "Daily Show" --- shameful, I know...sue me...)

But, try to tell a "chemtrail" believer that they lack any sense of logic, reason or grip on reality, and you get

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And thats it in a nutshell. Conspiracies like chemtrails, FEMA camps, white railroad cars with shackles to go to said FEMA Camps, UN or Russian troops traveling around the US, etc, is less that there is evidence for any of it, its because certain people can envision it happening, and then use that same speculation as evidence that it is happening. Just because you believe the government can do it, is not the same as they are doing it.

Thats why its so easy to play pranks on chemtrail believers, because many will just fall for it and not even try to verify anything, just like in this thread, and the multitudes of others where they thought they had their smoking gun proof of a chemplane.

And as long as no chemtrail believers ever try to learn about aviation, its just going to keep on happening too

[edit on 20-7-2010 by firepilot]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I dare a chemtrail believer to understand these weather analysis.

www.spc.noaa.gov...#

And what it means for condensation to occur.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yes. Everyone, please go back to sleep. The "fly boys" have proven (in their own minds) that nothing is being sprayed.

They are begging for an audience, so please come all ye chemmies and apologize for ye stupidity.

Their message? Just trust us that go out of our way to deceive you.

SOME message. Fail again.

Keep looking at the sky folks, don't let them get by with anything. They WILL try.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

SOME message. Fail again.

You took away from this thread that it was failure for the "debunkers" and us evil airplane pilots?

Funny, I thought it was chemtrail believers falling all over themselves to believe it was a chemplane doing spraying, when its been shown to be anything but. I mean the freaking Flight Engineer on it just posted

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Smurfy.....

So you like to poke fun at other posters

Well, humour can help to "grease the wheels" of complex discussion.

If you refer to the specific instance or instances that you have in mind, I will be pleased to respond to that which you raise.

you like to poke fun at people who have a malady

Well.....no I don't.

Once again..... if you refer to the specific instance or instances that you have in mind, I will be pleased to respond to that which you raise.

let's hope something unknown does not happen to you.

I'm not sure if you are offering me a "caring" statement, or if you are making some sort of sinister threat.

If you will clarify that for me, I will respond in context.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAFFEKC1O
sorry, Tim

USAFFEKC1O.....

G'day! It's very nice to make your acquaintance!

On the one hand.....

I must say that's pretty funny & a massive slap in the face for the extremely gullible chemtrailers who argued so strongly your video showed "chemtrails".

On the other hand.....

Well, I guess there is no "other hand"!

Errrr.....hang on.....

"Oh no.....duck! It's a chemtrail!"

Naah.....only joking!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorry got to the thread too late.
Post deleted.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

That would pretty much have to be a military craft that the footage is being shot from, most civilian light aviation class craft just don't fly high enough or fast enough to trail a comercial jet.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightBright
reply to post by Copernicus

That would pretty much have to be a military craft that the footage is being shot from, most civilian light aviation class craft just don't fly high enough or fast enough to trail a comercial jet.

Not correct actually, considering that is a KC-10 which is derived from the McD DC-10, a civilian airliner. Civilian and military share the same airspace and altitudes and airways, with the exception of specific military airspace.

Most all jets can fly in those altitudes of a KC-10/DC-10, and many more modern corporate type jets and airliners can go every higher. I think the Gulfstream 4 and 5 can cruise at 51,000

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
But, try to tell a "chemtrail" believer that they lack any sense of logic, reason or grip on reality, and you get

Those people are mentally ill and need help. And they need it quick. Otherwise someone may use them as an excuse to shut us down.

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I must say that's pretty funny & a massive slap in the face for the extremely gullible chemtrailers who argued so strongly your video showed "chemtrails".

Slap in the face? More like proof to them that someone is trying to cover it up.

[edit on 21/7/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Those people are mentally ill and need help. And they need it quick. Otherwise someone may use them as an excuse to shut us down.

Did you ever seem Clifford Carnicoms website where he has been doing dentistry to himself? And there have been chemtrail believers make threats about possibly trying to shoot down airplanes, and authorities got notified.

I think Crazy Rainbow Lady appears to be off her rocker (or meds).

[edit on 21-7-2010 by firepilot]

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join