It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Whoa! Really?
www.nawcinc.com...
Oh...never mind. I thought we were talking about "chemtrails".

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Cloud-seeding has been common knowledge since I was a kid in the 60s and 70s. Explain to me how "cloud seeding" becomes "Chemtrails" that contain poisons that are intended to weaken the immune system and reduce the population, and whatever other dastardly purposes?

Do you think every commercial flight is secretly a chemical spraying operation? Airlines are charging extra fees all over the place because they are in dire finaicial straits. Where do the chemicals get stored on the commercial flights before they spray them? Oh wait, the fees and finaincial problems are just a "cover story". Gotcha.

The science of CONTRAILS is sound, and it is elementary science. The kind you learn in high school. Did no one here take science class in high school? College? Perhaps I am starting to paint too clear a picture of the people who believe stupid conspiracies like chemtrails. I know this is a conspiracy site and I should maybe have more of an open mind, but people, the science is accurate. There are bigger fish to fry. Bigger conspiracies that actually might have merit. Until you have more proof than a collection of various contrail videos and the ramblings of a few crackpots, let's move on.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

Color is common in clouds, it's just not noticed by people very often. It is called iridescence. Here is a paper on the cause:

chestofbooks.com...

It is not a sign of a "chemcloud" or "chem-" anything anymore than chemicals seeping up through the ground makes rainbows in sprinklers. Hopefully you have seen that gem on YouTube. If not, please watch it.
One other fact about iridescence is the link above takes you to an article published in 1887, before planes.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Finally a video I can show people so that they can see for their own eyes. Chemtrails has been a difficult one for me to prove to people. I always get the one guy who says, "oh no.. those are just one of the old airlines.. they pollute more".

SandF

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

Hmm. I haven't seen that explanation myself.

This video has nothing to do with engines though. The contrails are produced by aerodynamic effects. If you're interested you can find the details in a couple of my posts further back.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Who are flying the jets leaving chemtrails in our skies?

Airplane pilots?
But they are not "chemtrails", they are contrails.

Yea man through your eyes! not mine an many others!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Yeah, but you're wearing those rose colored shades. They change things the way things really look, and are...man.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My GOD am i glad im an Artist an i see the world through artistic eyes, how you see the world is your business!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'll admit i skipped through. But my dad has been in aviation for about 30+ years and I once asked him about this when I was younger maybe 12 or so, and all he said was something like, stuff that comes out of the wings. Maybe I should ask him about it now, I'm 25 now so maybe hell actually give me a real explanation this time.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

My GOD am i glad im an Artist an i see the world through artistic eyes, how you see the world is your business!

Yeah, because artists don't have good imaginations now do they?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Beast Of Gevaudan]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by smurfy

No. Why don't people read the things they post?

Phage.....
Maybe DICKDAVECLARKE can read it to him!
However, considering DICKDAVECLARK'S apparent orifically challenged state, smurfy had better stand back!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Read the article...maybe or maybe you won't. Chemtrails have existed, and exactly as proposed by Edward Teller in 1997, the only difference is that they then were, just proposals based on the supposition that there was global warming on the evidence then.
www.chemtrails911.com...

Smurfy.....

Unfortunately you are incorrect.

I have already posted information pertaining to the origin of the “chemtrail” paranoid delusion on many occasions, including previously in this thread:

Origin of “Chemtrail” Paranoid Delusion

In addition to the ubiquitous, unequivocal scientific evidence that “chemtrails” do not exist & that ”chemtrails” are a ”paranoid delusion”…..

There is also compelling history that shows the ”chemtrail paranoid delusion” started at 1 specific point in time…..

…..that point in time being January 7 1999.

…..that event being an interview included amongst the relentless willful & disingenuous obfuscation comprising the Art Bell Show.

Please look at this…..

WILLIAM THOMAS ON ART BELL AS EMERGENCY ROOMS OVERFLOW ACROSS USA

January 7 1999

William Thomas makes his first of eight appearance on Art Bell's “Coast to Coast” radio show with news of something he calls “chemtrails”.

The Philadelphia Daily News reports that Emergency Room patients were overflowing into the hallways at West Jersey Hospital in Berlin, New Jersey “as a wave of respiratory illnesses swept the area.”

There is a 24-hour waiting period to get into New York State hospital. In San Francisco, TV stations report that paramedics are being diverted to help handle swamped ERs. A person in Portland “heard on the radio that the hospitals in Portland are jammed up with people coming in. Plus in Eugene it seems like everyone is coming down with something. And my wife and I saw some rainbow-colored clouds yesterday. We are calling them chem-clouds.”
A local family physician says that “a nameless virus is bringing at least 10 patients a day into her office and driving some into the hospital, but laboratory tests show only a few are suffering from Type A or other identifiable strains of influenza.” [Lake Havasu Today's News Herald Jan 31/07]

Hospitals are full across the country. In Castle Rock, Colorado, the emergency room is filled with people and the prescription line is out the front door. A woman doctor told a patient it is a new bacteria that they can't fight. She says, “Your sickness will last for up to three months.” How does she know?

One month after I am assigned by the Environment News Service to cover the strange sky patterning, seven Kentucky counties close all the schools because of sick children with “flu-type” symptoms. In Youngstown, Ohio, a doctor tells a patient, “The hospitals were filled with patients having severe problems.”

On February 15, an Akron, Ohio resident reports, “The trails above our home are lower and wider. How long has this been going on? Our kids are coming up with throat, lung, and upper respiratory ailments that no one can figure out. My husband started with the sore throat last week. Also, my elderly neighbor across the street is now in a hospital on a ventilator. She came down with what they thought was pneumonia, then decided it wasn't that. It's a thick lining growing in her lungs, and they do not know how to get rid of it or what it is. A local hospital is leasing an entire floor and it's growing into a hospital company who specializes in upper-respiratory diseases.”

On a morning in late March, observers in Spokane count 33 chemtrails in two and half hours. One says, “We have a police scanner, and we are hearing so many rescue calls for people with breathing difficulties.”

A Chandler, Arizona resident reports that after heavy chemtrail activity, “The doctor's offices and hospitals were totally packed the next week, and one of the nurses I spoke to said they didn't know what was wrong with everyone.”
Lab tests for influenza keep coming up negative. Robert Page, director of the Chemung County Health Department in Elmira, New York, tells reporters, “We know there's a lot of sickness, but our diagnosis shows that it's not the flu.”

MDs across North America tell the New York Times and other newspapers:

“This is the worst crisis I have seen.”

“We have people double- and triple-parked in the ER on stretchers.”

“Respiratory and gastrointestinal illnesses are filling up the beds.”

“It was surprising to me how sick they got and how quickly it happened.”

“The increase in respiratory infections may not be due to the flu.”

“We know there's a lot of sickness, but our diagnosis shows that it's not the flu.”

“We've seen a lot of cases that you can't typically classify as flu.”

willthomasonline.net...

That “chemtrails” are a paranoid delusion is self evident to all rational & logical people who review the available scientific evidence.

Unfortunately, irrational & illogical people keep ignoring scientific evidence & logical thinking, thereby unnecessarily scaring gullible people who are susceptible to such ideas.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I dont belive everything White Coated Boffins tell me but it seems you do!
ill always "Q" most things they say especially when it comes to this crap there spraying over my house! an when you an others like you try to tell me its normal contrails its an insult to my intelligence...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I dont belive everything White Coated Boffins tell me but it seems you do!
ill always "Q" most things they say especially when it comes to this crap there spraying over my house! an when you an others like you try to tell me its normal contrails its an insult to my intelligence...

DICKDAVRCLARKE.....

There's nothing being sprayed over your house.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost of Chewie
That is why the contrail is being generated by the entire wing, not just the engines.

And why would a "contrail" be generated by the entire wing?

Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines.

Wiki

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You remind me of some kind looking Government official holding my Hand to reassure me that everything is OK in a Black an White B movie made in the 50s, well its not OK an i dont belive a word of it an dont patronize me!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You remind me of some kind looking Government official holding my Hand to reassure me that everything is OK in a Black an White B movie made in the 50s, well its not OK an i dont belive a word of it an dont patronize me!

Look into my eyes.....

There's nothing being sprayed on your house.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6b879df1a67.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Sorry wrong answer, again
This story is from 1994 -

www.youtube.com...

Farva, get some rest

[edit on 20-7-2010 by brokedown]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I think we are seeing condensation trails and specifically when an aircraft cuts through very moist air in the upper atmosphere.

The whole wing area is condensing the saturated air and it can be seen on the leading edge (front) of the wing as a slight flaring of vapour which then extends more widely behind the a/c and then seperated out into streams according to the disturbance to airflow caused by the wing details.

Yes there is seeding of clouds by aircraft spraying various chemicals to help make it rain, or whatever, but it would not look like this video.

sure it would be more interesting if this was something more sinister, but i think not. I like a good conspiracy but this is not good evidence at all in my opinion, just some sensationalism and targeted at people who do not know better, or do not care to know better. By the way, not a debunker, just stating what my eyes are seeing and brain is telling me in the vid.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I appreciate our ATS' knowledge and never questioned they believe what they say....I just want to know why I spent a good 30 years watching the sky and yes...saw plenty of aircraft and CONtrails but only recently have seen the extended grid patterns occurring even at night!! I've lived on both coasts, north and south, and Chicago area, even the toxic smog of the LA area in the '80's to the present and have only seen this past 3-5 years..... All I ask is why did I not see this in my youth if it's JUST normal CONtrails???

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is responding to those who have commented on who this DC10 operator might be. Since the date of the video cannot be determined, it is SLIGHTLY possible that it may be a white topped KC10. But that paint livery has not existed for well over a decade. All KC10's flying today are gray.

Fed ex does operate the DC10. However it is not painted white. It is purple. This is no Fed ex DC10. It really leaves only 2 possibilities. World Airways have 3 remaining DC10's of which this may be one. However their paint has varied widely over the years.

It is most likely an Omni DC10 whose paint scheme is nearly all white. They have 10 plus in service today flying over Canada on the way to Europe all the time. They also have the only DC10 firefighters in service in the world today. They do not spray from the wings. They dump from the belly.

There are blessed few other DC10 operators left in the world.

The video is simply not clear enough to determine if there is a boom under the tail. If it was clearer you might be able to call this an old old video of a white KC10.

Wing fences and flap track fairings are a reality of swept wing jet aircraft. They are there exactly where they should be on this DC10. To call these "nozzles" is utterly moronic.

You are seeing condensation ( aka clouds ) of regular old H20. This is the most regular event we pilots observe everyday. Nearly every airplane I flew by last night between the Middle East and Europe were producing contrails.......I probably left a contrail right over the top of London last night.

Get a grip folks......

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join