It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well, well, well...you are going to need to find a real job...your gig here is finished, right?

link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
REPLY topost by AwakeinNM Would you describe yourself as a "Visual Chemist"? You can visually identify the chemical composition of a contrail 20,000 feet away? Fantastic!! That's a marketable skill, you must be making an assload of money.

You didn't address any of my questions...HHHmmm.

It's called deductive thinking...thats not to say assumption, but look at the evidence, it's obvious if you can use your cognitive abilities.

"Looking" and "seeing" are two very different things.

PS: Your avatar speaks volumes.

Did you read ANY of my posts? Try that "looking v. seeing" argument in a court of law and see what happens.

I'm sure my avatar makes your imagination run wild, assigning hidden meanings and whatever.

link   

Originally posted by The Drunken Cow
reply to post by spikey

i had a wild thought that just maybe their
spraying it to somehow block out light from Nibiru.
just a thought... just a thought...

You need to step away from the computer, and go get a telescope for night time use and a good scope or binoculars for daytime use and a weather guide and learn about the weather, clouds, and what is in our sky at night.
There are no "chemtrails", nor is there anything like "nibiru", and combining the two....................well, can't think of any word that might be allowed to pass as anything other than insulting.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

"Whatever" I say?

Look at the bloody video, it's quite obvious why it fools those not used to, or not experienced in, seeing such things, from that perspective. In real life. Hundreds of times. We it, understand it for what it is, and pay it no mind.

Quite obvious, once you remove the "Woo-Hoo" factor that the video poster on YouTube added in. HE is deceiving the audience.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
This video proves of chemtrails

That air plane isnt a MCD KC-10 the one on the video doesnt match

Sorry but you guys on ATS have to wake up and that they are spraying the skies.

@Maybe maybe not
oh really says who you?

Fortunately, a "chemtrail" is a paranoid delusion.

There is no such thing as a "chemtrail".

you sound like disnfo agent on ATS, of coruse not all agents would dare to say if they are being paid or not.

People keep reporting chemtrails, and thus they also report strange sickiness around the time of the chemtrails fly overs.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

Chemtrails and disinfo agents? Someone sounds paranoid.

This video has been adequately explained by one of the mods already.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You know, the OP sys that this is a plane spraying something. That's all he asserts. I happen to agree. Immediately, all kinds of posters jump on board and declare it evidence of chemtrails. I don't agree, but it looks to me like it's spraying something.

I know what the F contrails look like, I have piloted planes and flown many many many times. If this is some trick of light or whatever and I am mistaken, then fine, you win. Your needing to be right really has little bearing on the OP's assertions. He asked for opinions, I gave mine. If you feel the need to attack someone and let the whole ATS membership know that you're right, then fine. Winner winner chicken dinner. You're right and I'm wrong. Happy?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

A different type of contrail or condensation trail is caused when a wing surface or winglet causes a cavitation of air in very humid conditions. This results in a unique vapor trail that is not formed due to exhaust gases. The next time you fly in a commercial aircraft through a rain cloud, look for the vapor trails that form over and around the wing.

www.af.mil...

Condensation does occur on the upper surface of wings where it can stream aft. You can see it in the video and you can hear one of the guys say, "It's like it's spraying out of the top of its wing".

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Got a reply back from someone asking for my sources that they are not "chemtrails".
I cannot prove a negative. YOU are making the claim, not I. Where is your proof that they are somehow different from what I and the pilots, meteorologists, climatologists, aviation scientists, atmospheric scientists, aviation engineers, chemists, and all the support people who keep planes flying all will say they are?

If you want to know where I get my sources, Google "contrail -chemtrails". There are 1,730,000 hits. If you only use "chemtrail" pages, you are only going to be exposed to bad science.
Because so much study has been done about contrails through the years, it's really impossible to give just one source. A good one to learn, with an open forums and pretty much a debunk of anything "chemtrail" all on the same site, go to
contrailscience.com
For those who want to be really reamed and pummeled into a little mass of "chemtrail" jelly, go present your evidence at
bautforum.com

Especially anyone who want to claim that "chemtrails" are being used to cover up "Nibiru" or "second sun". Please, go there. I dare you.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This thread is sickening. I have counted at least 3 payed people to fill the thread with their BS disinformation. CHEMTRAILS DO EXIST. Chemtrailers have some of the biggest entities behind them with their money. I guarantee they have hired many people to battle the truth that comes from the internet. IMO they are realizing they are losing the battle.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
sky Denial System, small particles of metal are send into a area widespread into the sky to block any satellite from looking down its a defense project, they know its also killing people.

what kind of democracy is it when a government feeds you bad chemicals through the sky ?

A . dictator
B. dictator
C. dictator

Please answer below :

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

A bit more about the formation of aerodynamic contrails:

In this work and the companion paper (K¨archer et al. 2008, this issue,
henceforth Part II), we investigate aerodynamic condensation and freezing generated by the lifting surface of aircraft under cold and ice–saturated conditions typical for the upper troposphere. Under favourable conditions for ice crystal growth and with appropriate illumination of the scene from the sun, beautiful irisdescence effects can appear, as shown in Fig. 1. The figure shows clearly that the condensation starts right over the wing and is decoupled from the engine exhaust. The aerodynamic condensation does not originate over the full wing span but is confined to the inner part where wing depth and thickness are largest.

consci.s3.amazonaws.com...

Sounds like what we are seeing in the video and here:

[edit on 7/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, please reference the following fake conversation when flaming me forthwith:

Man #1: Does this plane APPEAR to be spraying something?

Man #2: Why, yes, it does LOOK to me to be spraying something.

Man #1: Do you mean to say that by stating that it APPEARS to be spraying something, that you really mean that you believe that it is in FACT spraying something, and insist upon it, and furthermore, you are a hardheaded bastard who likes to argue about non-issues with people who don't pay attention to what you are saying? That you are heretofore insisting that it IS spraying something and could not under any circumstances, in fact be condensation or have any other alternate explanation as to what it could be?

Man #2: No, I said it LOOKS like it is spraying something. It has the APPEARANCE of something being sprayed.

Man #1: So the video proves that it is condensation and not spraying?

Man #2: In my eyes, it doesn't really prove anything.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Add: Phage, those photos are compelling, and it may very well be the same type of condensation. People just started flaming me because of my opinion that it APPEARED to be spraying, and it's really a waste of time, when they really should be flaming me because I DON'T BELIEVE IN CHEMTRAILS.

Nyuk.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If there are chemtrails, then it is coming from the government or big oil. All we pilots know is that we have enough Jet A1 (or other suitable substitutes) pumped into our wing tanks to make it to our destination with adequate reserves.

But take it from someone who has been flying these birds for over 30 years (and watching them in the sky for much longer). These are normal contrails, not chemtrails. From what I've seen on this thread (I admit I merely skimmed the contents), Phage provided an excellent description of the phenomena.

Pure and simple, it's just water vapor forming a cloud due to the decreased pressure caused by a vortex. How many of you ever made a cloud in a mason jar? Making a Cloud in a Bottle . That's all it is.

But then again...it could be big oil...

[edit on 7/18/2010 by JoeBarna]

[edit on 7/18/2010 by JoeBarna]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Picture of contrails?

Contrails?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
the part in the video where you can see the distinction between the contrail and the chemtrail is evidence enough for me.

The contrail is coming out from behind, and then suddenly it gets bigger as the spraying starts

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
it must be stupid spray and some of you were a little bit too close, the"nozzles" are the flap tracks and the spray is condensation from engine exhaust. jeez

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What this is we may never know. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that it won't harm us. If it was supposed to harm us, then the person flying the plane would make sure there was no other craft following it. AS you can clearly see, there are some people, most likely in another plane, right behind them with a camera.

Clouds are made up of evaporated water. When the cloud becomes too heavy with evaporated water, it rains. What if the water in which it was evaporated from was infected or tainted? What if oil from the Gulf was somehow evaporated into the sky (the only thing that makes me question this is that they are in Canada) ? Maybe whatever they are spraying is some type of chemical that gets rid of these toxins...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm not going to get into what I think (or know) chemtrails are, but I would like to know if anyone in the eastern United States or overseas has witnessed any chemtrails lately? I have seen absolutely none for the past month or so (before this, we saw dozens of them here everyday).

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
In my opinion:

This is just a contrail comming off of an aircraft at altitude. The "Spray nozzles" are just the canoes. Canoes are the fairings that cover the hinge boses, hinge arms, and actuators for the trailing edge flaps. They are found on most commercial aircraft that use fowler style flaps.

When the aircraft "stopped spraying" it simply flew thru a section of air that either was drier or warmer than the others. That's all. The rainbow sheen in the trail is a common phenomenon. you can often see it from a aircraft that is flying above the clouds. If you look down and are able to spot the shadow of the aircraft on the clouds below it will often be circled by this same type rainbow sheen but in a circle surrounding the shadow.

I am not a scientist, these are just my observations baised on life experience.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This might be able to help explain how contrails form and the way they act.

Contrail Simulator

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join