It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The video is nothing new, there's plenty of similar pictures all throughout the Internet of the same effect on civilian aircraft (such as this) which has been concluded to be condensation in aviation forums. Burning hydrocarbons creates water which creates contrails, however if conditions are right there's no reason the wing can't cause water to precipitate out of the air and then freeze. I worry that focusing in on Chemtrails is going to detract attention from an investigation from where any bad chemicals are really coming from.

[edit on 18/7/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
From Want to Know.com

US Air Force document on weather modification
Key Excerpts from Article on Website of US Air Force Air University

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
US Air Force Air University, August 0, 1996
Posted: 2010-02-01 19:17:31
csat.au.af.mil...

In 2025, US aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications. Such a capability offers the war fighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. Weather-modification is a force multiplier with tremendous power that could be exploited across the full spectrum of war-fighting environments. From enhancing friendly operations or disrupting those of the enemy via small-scale tailoring of natural weather patterns complete dominance of global communications and counter-space control, weather-modification offers war fighter a wide-range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary. But, while offensive weather modification efforts would certainly be undertaken by US forces with great caution and trepidation, it is clear that we cannot afford to allow an adversary to obtain an exclusive weather-modification capability.

Note: The above quote is taken from pages 6 and 35, the executive summary and conclusion of the above US Air Force study. For a highly revealing article suggesting elements within government have much more control over the weather than is thought, click here.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Genesis322

you might be interested in this if you're thinking nanotechnology. I know the co-author and she's a sold and careful professional researcher with a great deal of knowledge of chronic illness:

www.voltairenet.org...
www.voltairenet.org...

One possibility anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

you mean like this?

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.
A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

www.guardian.co.uk...

From a source outside of the chemtrail debate...

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Genesis322]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Yep that video shows chemicals being sprayed on the masses to keep everyone compliant, dumb and sick.

Are you under the impression that the elitists that you imply are in charge of this, some how breathe different air than we do? If anything capable of brain washing people, making them dumb stupid and sick is being sprayed into the air, it would affect them too!

Oh, perhaps you are going to suggest that they have the antidote and are not affected by it? Perhaps the ones in charge aren't even from earth and don't need to breathe our air?

That said, it must be some pretty weak stuff because people are just as dumb as ever. No real change in intelligence... Just technology, allowing for people to be lazier.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I know of actual cases in which government sponsored scientists have actually sprayed chemicals into the air via plane. I even know the reason why! Are you ready?

Silver iodide was the chemical if I recall correctly. I learned this from a friend of my dad who is a meteorologist for TXCN ( Texas Cable News). There were once scientific experiments having to do with whether. It was learned that if silver iodide is sprayed into the clouds ( This is called cloud seeding) you can make it rain... But only in the spots that the silver iodide was.

So tons of silver iodide sprayed all over multiple miles of sky would be needed to produce even the smallest bit of rain. I am not sure if they still do this today, but it is something that any one interested in chemtrails needs to learn about.

So yeah, check it out. I will attached a few links for you guys

en.wikipedia.org...
www.weatherquestions.com...
science.howstuffworks.com...

Hows that for a dose of the truth?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Read the full acticle at Rense.com

UK Denies Evidence Of
Widespread Illegal Chemtrail
Aerosol Operations
7-8-7

DERBYSHIRE, UK ­- Following the submission of a report, backed by over 20 signatories from diverse backgrounds, detailing widespread illegal and unacknowledged aerosol spraying from aircraft, UK agencies have ignored or denied the significant data it presented. Copies of the report were sent to UK Greenpeace, the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), The Royal Air Force, DEFRA and, sometime after, to the UK World-Wide Fund for Nature, challenging them to investigate the data themselves. Four responses were received and all of them have denied the basic science presented in the report, which was backed up by the clear evidence.

(PR Web) ­ An independent lay researcher, with a background in Software Engineering, from Derbyshire, UK, has continued to try and draw attention to the report he compiled which documents ongoing illegal aerosol spraying activities which could be affecting our climate, our health or both.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I know of actual cases in which government sponsored scientists have actually sprayed chemicals into the air via plane. I even know the reason why! Are you ready?

Silver iodide was the chemical if I recall correctly. I learned this from a friend of my dad who is a meteorologist for TXCN ( Texas Cable News). There were once scientific experiments having to do with whether. It was learned that if silver iodide is sprayed into the clouds ( This is called cloud seeding) you can make it rain... But only in the spots that the silver iodide was.

So tons of silver iodide sprayed all over multiple miles of sky would be needed to produce even the smallest bit of rain. I am not sure if they still do this today, but it is something that any one interested in chemtrails needs to learn about.

So yeah, check it out. I will attached a few links for you guys

en.wikipedia.org...
www.weatherquestions.com...
science.howstuffworks.com...

Hows that for a dose of the truth?

What truth are you administering ? Seems unclear.

Amazing that normal contrails are better at creating clouds than your silver iodide then, why bother when they can just look for a sunny day and fly planes at whatever level is needed to produce these contrails.

Preferring to believe these trails are "normal" is not something i can comprehend, there are NO examples of these "contrails" in photos taken before the mid 1990's, and noone i know recalls seeing them either.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This letter is from Dr. J. Michael Pece who I talked to on the 8/24/02 and who is a heck of a nice guy
The bolded test is my emphasis. These facts Dr. Mike talks about here are - please note - documented chemspray related illness and effect. Documented by a doctor and lab reports. I am in awe that Dr. Mike has the guts to come forward with this, and what impressed me was why. Not for attention. Not to sell books or some personal cure. Only because he is stunned that this is going on and that it is making people very ill. And he would like to know what the hell is going on. Imagine if more doctors had the balls to help find the facts and ask questions..and why aren't they? . 8-24-02

"I don't know what is going on, but the government has been going crazy with their aerial chemical spraying over Arizona the last few days.

I went to visit some patients yesterday in Prescott and between Phoenix and Prescott the sky was simply obliviated with chem trails. The spraying continued into the night. There were four and five parallel lines in the sky at various times which spread out into the hazy clouds with which we are all familiar. The trails criss-crossed and continued all morning and afternoon. I pointed the sky out to my patients. As a doctor, I am ensuring that I educate each of my patients about what is happening. Someone must teach the public about what appears to be happening. We've got to stop this madness. Once again, we in Arizona, missed our monsoon season. This is the two month period when we receive most of our rain. Apparently the Barium chemical removed the moisture from our atmosphere and we did not received any significant rain. Our drought continues. Those who plan these chemical activities must be proud of their accomplishments and must be high fiving each other over their "success".

I am noticing my patients are coming in with frequent headaches, sinus congestion, asthma and ear infections in recent days/weeks. I attribute this to the allergic reactions to the chemicals which our government is spraying in OUR air! I have noticed that the "hair analysis" labs which I run on some of my patients all are indicating HIGH levels of Barium. My own hair analysis indicated high Barium levels. I am pretty familiar with diet and nutrition and quite honestly cannot think of any food that contain significant levels of Barium...Barium is not known to be absorbable in any significant degree. For this reason radiologists use barium for colonoscopy's and other GI scans. Yet, we seem to have high levels of barium in our hair which means either barium is being stored from digestion or the hair is being contaminated by an outside source. I am quite concerned with this violation of our environment by a government that denies it is occurring, yet a person can step outside and watch our tax dollars at work.

I am also angry that our Senators have no concern for us. I called Senator John McCain and Sen Jon Kyl to discuss this. Sen. McCain's office did not have the decency to even return my call; Sen Kyle had an assistant call me and he spouted the party line that all I was experiencing was CON-TRAILS. Sorry, guys these are NOT contrails.

I haven't seen many articles on chemtrails lately and I am hoping those that are aware do not let this poisoning of our sky, and control of our weather be forgotten. I feel this is what the government wants. If they ignore those of us who are trying to raise awareness of this activity long enough, our citizens-with our general attention span of approximately 15 minutes- will forget about chemtrails and the government/military can continue with their experiments on us.

Please keep up the publicizing. Somehow, we must wake the public up, get them to look up in the sky and realize these are NOT contrails!!!"

(Thanks, Doc!)

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
People come on the thread a shoot down the argument - based on what? They don't believe it, or they have evidence it isn't true?

I respect everyone's right to believe it or not.

I have lived in my current home since I was a child. I know the skies well, and I know what the contrails look like from low planes, high planes, sunny day, cloudy day, busy air traffic days and low air traffic days.

I know the trails the planes make in the sky, it happens to be something I have always enjoyed watching. I have been seeing it for many years, since I was a child, in fact. Our local airport (about 3 miles away) currently has 3 flights a day which leave from here. We also get some planes flying over en route to and from other, major airports. These are usually pretty high. And we also get some planes which come here for servicing and repair.

The patterns, the chemtrails and the behaviour of these trails are unique.

A couple of weeks ago the spraying was intense. It went on night and day for at least 14 days. I have NEVER heard constant airplane noise like that.

So, while the planes were still actually constantly flying overhead - there were a couple of them- making criss-cross lines and loops when they did a 180 degree change of direction, I rang the local airport to ask to which company these aircraft belonged.

The air traffic control said they were not aware of any aircraft flying in our local airspace at that time. I explained they had been there constantly, and were still visible, and asked how it was possible that planes could be in our local airspace for so many hours without them being in contact with air traffic control. They seemed to be flying lower than would normally be the case.

They informed me that normally aircraft entering our airspace would have to be in contact with ATC, with two exceptions. Emergency services aircraft and military aircraft which were flying at less than 3000 feet.

These were clearly not emergency service helicopters, so the conclusion was that they had to be military aircraft.

I know we are being sprayed. When the spraying is heavy, the air feels more dense and many people complain of feeling as though they 'can't get enough air' - and this is the case even when the temperatures are quite low, so it's not humidity or heat which is causing the problem.

My word, of course, isn't evidence. However, there is an increasing body of evidence and testimonies from experts in various fields, and insider leaked information, as well as from politicians in various countries who are demanding to be given the full details of the spraying which is going on.

Take it or leave it, but to simply pour scorn on so many people across the globe, and a mounting body of evidence of all kinds, on the basis of no evidence to back up your scorn, is, in itself, worthy of the same degree of scornful dismissal.

If you are at all interested in looking up some of the information which is available on this, try doing a google search with an open mind, and look at both sides of the argument.

You might also want to look up stratospheric aerosol spraying, which involves the spraying of barium and aluminum in the air, both of which are highly toxic to humans, animals and plants.

You might also want to check out air quality tests which individuals have published. In my case, I requested and received copies of printouts of the air quality analysis for my local area before during and after the period of heavy spraying. The air particulate levels were much, much higher on the days the spraying took place.

You might also want to look up 'Project Cloverleaf'.

You might also want to look up documents relating to the issue being raised in the EU.

You might also want to look up the UK government discussions on stratospheric aerosol spraying, where it is stated that this activity needs to be regulated. As far as I am aware, you don't regulate something non-existant.

I contacted the local authorities and asked them what they knew. The 'responsible person' denied any knowledge of it, but one of his staff, who I also spoke to, lowered her voice and said 'the trouble is, it's so difficult to trace who is doing it', then clammed up when I tried to ask further questions.

You might also want to check out individual tests which have been carried out in many countries across the world (tests are done by collecting rainwater when it rains during or immediately after the spraying. ALL show aluminum and barium.

You might also want to check out why stratospheric aerosol spraying of aluminum and barium help the EMF's for HAARP.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Hi, I think when the person said "dumb stupid and sick" They may have been referring to smart dust spraying. Just a thought.
That is another big one.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

By and large, I have not heard of a lot of chemtrails reported over the hamptons or Washington D.C. or such places. So any implication that elites breathe the same air as us is up to you to prove. Personally, no I don't think they do. Chemtrails usually show in coastal areas and inland rural areas, but as far as ones over cities, you'd have to get that from someone else. I don't doubt they are sprayed over some cities. I've seen them in the SF Bay Area, but it's over Oakland the the coastal fringe of SF. Not exactly high-income enclaves. Also there are many elites. Local, national, military, media, etc. So define you elites.

Few care about local elites in normal times. In election times they're good for mobilizing voters. Between elections, they're a pain in the ass for congressional elites and the white house. They're almost always non-entities for the military unless they have a local base issue. So yes, elites are involved in this, but I'd have to say to look for those in the military, federal and financial circles at the national/international level. Where do they live and breathe? Not in my neighborhood, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It has been extremely hot this summer here in SE VA. For the last several weeks it has been close to 100 degrees or more with no relief in sight. The 10 day forecast calls for more extreme heat every day. It is hotter here than what the media is reporting. My digital outdoor temp gauge said 106 the other day and I believe they reported 96. That's 10 degrees hotter than what they are reporting. What gives? However, the record for today was 106 set back in 1942. So even though it is hot, apparently it's not RECORD hot (unless they are being dishonest about how hot it REALLY is outside). Frankly, I think the media is full of BS and I'm not buying any of what they're shoveling.

My gut feeling is that "chemtrails" are being sprayed in an attempt (a failed one at that) to combat global warming.

We all know that normal contrails DISSIPATE quickly. However, sometime in the 90's I started noticing the darndest thing: some contrails did not dissipate at all. In fact, they seemed to LINGER FOR HOURS AND SPREAD OUT TO FORM CLOUD COVER.

Why would they want to form cloud cover? Cloudy days are generally cooler than sunny days. They are trying to keep the bloody planet from being cooked.

Or maybe it's a sinister ET terraforming plot designed to create a more suitable environment for them when they arrive en mass to eat and/or enslave us. LOL!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by coastalite]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

ps. The reason I really started to look into this in depth, was because after 48 hours of continual spraying I started to experience burning eyes, pain in my chest, headache and had a strange kind of taste in my mouth. I went to the local shop and people were saying they were having tight chests, coughing, etc.

When I checked out the symptoms on the internet, I found these to be very common symptoms related to stratospheric aerosol spraying of aluminum and barium.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

So where are your sources for these "facts"? "Chemtrail" site? YouTube videos?

I've been doing this (debunking "chemtrails") for just about three years. I started when someone put up about 10 different videos of clouds, proclaiming they are proof of "chemtrails". The only thing it was proof of is that he didn't know clouds. During this time, I have asked for "proof" from people like you how claim it exist. Others have asked for much longer. And so far there has been no "proof" presented. Nothing verifiable, nothing tested, nothing weather and aviation sciences can't explain.
So if you have some real proof, please produce it.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Yes, exactly. They expand, a bit like expanding foam does, and eventually create complete cloud cover.

ps. I've just got together the materials for making an orgonite cloud buster. I am going to give it a try.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Can you provide proof they are not chemtrails? Where did you look to see if there was any proof?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Appartently you didn't take time to read the post, so how can we have an exchange of ideas.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

People keep reporting chemtrails, and thus they also report strange sickiness around the time of the chemtrails fly overs.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

The people reporting illnesses caused by the planes flying that far over their heads are hypochondriacs. There is no way that something in aerosol that high is going to come down to a breathable level for about a day, if at all. Add updrafts and winds, most likely it won't reach you at breathable level, but hours to days later hundreds of miles away.

You own Maybe, Maybe not an apology. Calling someone a shill without proof is an insult and a lie.
Surprise! No one in the dread "TPTB" really cares what you say here or YouTube, and certainly wouldn't need to pay someone to correct common areas of science You are not that important and are of no concern.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All i have to say is... "where's our mass media!". This should be on the news and investigated by our so-called "journalists". I can't count how many times I get breaking news on ATS before our national media outlets air it 2 days later. When they do, it's only a short snip (or a chuckle, chuckle) and than it's swept under the rug. The general public needs to know who is doing this and what are they spraying!!! We need to demand more from our news media!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join