It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are stronger than men

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

There's a reason Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act - Gender based pay-inequality is still going strong. Those who are in denial about that or seek to circumvent the issue, need to do a bit more "real life" research.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thank you for your support, but I shouldn't have responded to Mischeivious cause I just caught the other posts by him, and it appears He is part of the He-Man Women Haters club. I didn't know or I never would have bothered to respond at all!
What a waste of my time!

So good bye ALFALFA!!!! LMAO!!!!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

agreed. she has custody of him, but I see my son 25 days out of the month. I get to see him just about every day and have a great relationship with him. and on top of this do you think id get a thank you every now and again? no i get requests for more money for child support, because she says i put her in this mess. regardless of who's "mess" it is, we have responsibilities now, the blame game should've stopped years ago. but oh well. turn the other cheek right

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just to add to the conversation:

I am pretty sure this woman can kick the ass of many men, probably twice her size too.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What a silly thread this is.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

reply to post by LadySkadi

Thank you for your support, but I shouldn't have responded to Mischeivious cause I just caught the other posts by him, and it appears He is part of the He-Man Women Haters club. I didn't know or I never would have bothered to respond at all!
What a waste of my time!

Hey Witchy Pooh I love the Goddess as much as anyone. You yourself should understand balance more than anyone if you were truly studying your craft and not just what so many modern neo-witches are writing.

The reason I quoted the above is the entire he-man woman haters club remark. I am not agreeing with anything mischievouself is saying just what you have said.

I love woman in the pure feminine essence....the sent of a woman. The way a balanced fully feminine woman's Aura glows and seems to create its own light. The healing, nurturing, inspiring, feeling, loving kind, fair pure female energy that you can smell see and feel.

What I have described is becoming lost in first the American female. One day if this attitude of the American female goes super-critical the Goddess will be lost upon our species.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
"Women are stronger than men"
I think the title is mispelled.. Stronger should be spelt with an (a) as in "stranger". Growing up in a women dominant envirmnent, I have seen them grow stanger and stranger everyday!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I come from a matriarchal society. We follow our lines of descent through the mother. In Iroquois culture, the women were responsible for cooking, cleaning, child rearing, taking care of the crops, just about all the menial labor. When it came to electing our leaders, only the women had the right to vote. When it was time to go to war, it was the women who decided. Today our women are just as strong as they were then. Right now two of our chiefs and two of our sub-chiefs are women. Most of the new businesses starting up here are owned by women. Women are the backbone of our society. We pray for mother earth(tsio-on-tsia-te). Nia-wen Ko-wa!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Men are physically stronger and tend to show their emotions less and seem to react to situations differently. Each deserves equal rights, opportunities, support and knowledge. However there are differences physically and mentally that will never change. Its been like that since the beginning of time.
There ARE some differences, and nobody should deny that. If somebody really thinks that the average woman could kick the average guys butt, then they need to think twice because that just isnt true.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

who invented the car you drive in?

who invented the microchip for the laptop/computer you wrote this article on?

who invented the airplane you go on holiday in?

who invented the cure that saved your baby?

who stopped you from speaking german?

i could go on!

Show some appreciation!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Are you a woman? If you were you'd know that every damn thing you just said is a load of crap!!!! I am a woman AND I HAVE WORKED ALONGSIDE MEN AT THE SAME LEVEL AS ME IN EVERYTHING FROM THE MILITARY TO SWINGING A HAMMER WITH MEN THAT STARTED AT THE SAME DAY AND AT A HIGHER PAY THAN ME!!!! SO YOU NEED TO RECHECK YOUR FACTS!!!
DENY IGNORANCE! YEAH RIGHT.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ldyserenity]

No need to shout.

Why would I need to check the facts, they are not mind just that published facts, sorry if you didnt like the link.

Become a Doctor, Nurse, Teacher, Police Officer or do sales where its mainly commission based, manage a shop, work in a call centre environment, become adentist ort lawyer, all these have the same rates of pay if you dont like it, get paid the same as your male collegues.

If you have experienced as you say are you sure its not the less amounts paid to younger workers than old?

Where I curerently work, in every job I have ever doen unless a performance element is involved in the pay then its just individual, every collegue who has done the same joib as me has got the same pay, male or female.

You see gender pay is not where the gap is, its found in age, qualifications and and what country you live in but this is never brought into the equation or talked about by the feminists screaming gender pay gap.

Infact as I wasnt surprised by the name of the op, I ma not suprised by your shouting and focusing on just one thing to the exclusion of facts provided to come to the truth, on pay gaps.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Boadicea - or however you spell her name - was a fearsome fighting woman.

Women are fighters and strong - for their children mainly.

Women are stronger than men for a lot of reasons.

Who can endure many sleepless nights with a sick baby? And still carry on next day?

Who can endure men moaning and complaining when they only have a cold?

Who can go through the agony of childbirth?

Who keeps the family together?

Who can pee almost anywhere they want standing up?

Who can endure many sleepless nights with a cranky insecure woman? And still carry on next day?

Who can endure women moaning and complaining when they have only bought 23 pairs of shoes this year?

Who can parallel park without grating the car against a curb/car/small child?

Who can walk into a store, buy what they want and leave in under 5 MINUTES?

Who doesnt become demonically posessed for a week every month?

Who fights for your country in times of need?

Who has the strength and confidence of character to walk outside without PAINTING their face?

Who would win in a bareknuckle fist fight to the death?

Sorry, but Women FAIL

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

(Sorry, It just was screaming to be added to the list.)

I can't believe this thread is still active! I mean, what the heck?

Why do people want to be better than another? Isn't that "bad"?

What is that song pounding through my head...I know!

"Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better."

Okay, you are better than me. I don't mind submitting, if it makes you feel better about yourself

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I'm going to go make a new thread now.. titled "cats rule and dogs drool" .. maybe I'll put it in the 9/11 forum....

Heh.
So I'm sitting here eating my breakfast and drinking my coffee as I browse through ATS and low and behold, Rockpuck comes along and puts this mental image of Cat Drool in my mind. Now I can't finish my breakfast and for the first time in the six years that I've had my beloved tortoise shell calico Fidget, I brushed her off my bed.
Cat's drool... ugh. I've smelled cat breath, and whatever liquid escapes that orfice just isn't fit for my sleeping quarters.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Sorry catwhoknows, I think you made a rather poor argument.

Being a woman, I can be biased and say that yes, we are stronger than men. Yet I'm going to go with the fact that I do think that strength wise, it can be weighed..we are on equal footing.

We all have differences, yet we should embrace them...not try to best each other.

Unite...don't divide and conquer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I also wanted to add that I've never seen a woman write her name in the snow in cursive. There at last, aside from child birth and tolerating inlaws, something women can't do as well as men.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
What's interesting is women are also the only ones making these gender superiorising threads

Ofcourse, everything you say in the thread about women is true. It's just that i think if men would be in the same situations, they would be able to manage them too.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Boadicea - or however you spell her name - was a fearsome fighting woman.

Women are fighters and strong - for their children mainly.

Women are stronger than men for a lot of reasons.

Who can endure many sleepless nights with a sick baby? And still carry on next day?

Who can endure men moaning and complaining when they only have a cold?

Who can go through the agony of childbirth?

Who keeps the family together?

i've met men and women both stronger and weaker than myself. in mind, body, and spirit.

i can endure many sleepless nights with a baby and still carry on the next day, and i'm 'just' a man.

who can endure women when the womanly curse arrives for a solid week out of every month? not just the rare cold.

who can endure when a stranger in a courtroom decides that women always get the kids, the house, and money?

who can endure war and an adulterous wife at the same time?

who can endure when the child asks with good reason "why is mommy so crazy?"

who can endure feminine manipulations?

who can endure a pointless conversation with a woman?

agony of childbirth? i tell you what... i would rather on any given day suffer any amount of physical pain rather than face the reality that my woman might die giving birth to my child, no matter how remote the possibility. it is a possibility every time.

i know pain, intimately. neither party handles it well. either you are a wuss or you aren't. pain is not gender specific.

WE keep our families together. not "you", not "i", only WE. for if there is no "we" there is no family.

... and let's not go there with which holds the record for fighting... yes i will concede that some women may be better warriors than some men, but which has spilled more of their own blood on the field of battle so that the enemy never reached the nest?

men are fighters and strong, for the women... mainly.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gravykraken

Bravo, well said

This is 2010, in this era Men = Women.

Men have strengths, women have strengths
Men have faults, women have faults get over it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

What country do you live in?

Where I'm from, its as normal for a man to stay at home with a sick baby as it is for a woman.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join