It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are stronger than men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

So sorry!
Funny how common sense like applies to so many things that "divide" us, yet we so often seem to ignore it? Not as fun, I guess.

Stay away from my shoes and boots! Now those are fighting words

[edit on 7/18/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to [url= by EinsteinLight[/url]

...I should add the following so my writings are more clear....the main difference is one sex has a uterus. Without the uterus, a human cannot be born. This stacks the deck in a woman's favor. Men can' grow mammary glands and the necessary hormones but they can't grow a uterus. This is the underlying reason why judges generally rule for the woman. Most men haven't figured this out yet because women can still vote legally in western cultures.

Semen is not required to reproduce a human.

LOL

[edit on 18-7-2010 by EinsteinLight]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I believe that this is the first time in my history of joining ATS that i have come across a thread this blatently ridiculous that i have to assign the most pointless of all theads awards to.. good job with that!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

...since semen is not a mandatory component of human reproduction, if could be that all offspring would be female because of the standard male chromosonal contribution.

However, if males were necessary for their chromosonal contribution, they could be kept in cages for semen production and natural storage until retrival processes are required.

LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
hahaha...., yeah I guess even a BS thread like this can score you some points...

But the issue of women VS men is so dumb its not even funny... there are so many variables wich complicate things...
Women are better at nurturing... my wife was brought up as the youngest of 9 and you guessed it but she is spoiled as hell... nurturing? Hell no, well maybe herself when she's REALY hungry. I do most of the nurturing at my house.. I am the oldest son of 4 and my mom made my lunch for school or work a long ways into my marriage... I took that from her (for wich I am thankfull)
Keeping the family together? If it wasn't for both our inputs she'd be NOWHERE...
Men whine when they're sick? another stupid comparison... when my wife is sick she'll keep the whole house awake with her moaning. when I am sick I withdraw to the bathroom and come back when I feel better. my wife needs a hand on her back and needs to be pampered. when my kids are sick my wife stays far away since even the sound of vomiting will trigger her own...

I cannot agree with OP. Now if Op were talking about herself (I've established that you're a woma
) Then it wouldn't be discussable but then it wouldn't be a decent subject to discuss at all.

I guess its comforting to know that there really are women out there like described in OP. Just to bad I didn't get to marry 1 of those. Most of us men here have the same bad luck I guess... but everybody learns to live with their own circumstances.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by faceoff85

Guess what, men would die giving birth, because they could not stand that unbelievable level of pain.

Got a link for that?

I could say the same thing about how women wouldn't be able to handle a kick in the groin if they were men.

Please stop posting these threads, catwhoknows. ATS is not a place where you come to bash men.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What has this to do with "Global Meltdown" aka, Economics..

Nothing?

Rather..

What does it have to do with ... anything at all?

I'm going to go make a new thread now.. titled "cats rule and dogs drool" .. maybe I'll put it in the 9/11 forum....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
One could make the case for men being stronger.

Putting up with an emotional roller coaster once a month takes a VERY strong, dedicated and loyal man.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Of course, I should have seen it all along. We've been blaming Al-Qaeda and the U.S. Government but the real culprits been staring us in the face all along. It was obviously dogs fighting to free themselves from their human overlords.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roid_Rage27
One could make the case for men being stronger.

Putting up with an emotional roller coaster once a month takes a VERY strong, dedicated and loyal man.

Yeah but, but, yeah but...many men say that is better than a false accusation of an unwanted advance as the result of the internal drive to propogate genes.

Is there anyway to alter the orbit of the moon?

LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
Please stop posting these threads, catwhoknows. ATS is not a place where you come to bash men.

Im surprised it got this much attention actually. Why do people care so much about what some girl thinks?

Its her reality, not mine and hopefully not yours either. In my reality, I see people as much more than their gender. Our bodies are just meat. Every individual is different and interesting or annoying, but not because of their gender but because of their personality and how it matches our own.

But hey, if she wants to discuss meat... who am I to stop her. This is a comedy thread because of her extremely simplistic world view, you just have to see it.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I respect your opinion, OP, but I do believe that beliefs like these are the kind that spur fighting and arguments within a relationship. When you get the "I'm stronger than you because I can have a baby" topic or the "I'm better than you" type attitude (and inferring from your original post, you are, in MY OPINION, stating that women are "better" than men). I believe there is a balance to be achieved, not too much "greatness" from either side, but an equilibrium.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is just an awful OP in my opinion. Divide people up so you can feel stronger. No facts with comparisons, just telling it like it is right? Very nice indeed.
Strength to you and our kind.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EinsteinLight

Wrong on both counts.

(1) has happened and (2) is only possible with medical/scientific intervention.

Why don't we just celebrate the differences eh?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
she means theyr more stronger to endure....watching babyes,cooking for the family, dealing with a bad husband,they take stress more calm. well theyr stronger in that matter

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
and i dont have a problem with some barbarian fighter woman who can KICK MY A@%.
if she was raised 10 years in the mountains fighting and training,well afcourse she would be able to beat me up. she probably dosnt even need 10 years,just 1 year hard training and self defence lessons.

but still the op sounds like one of those new age feminists who want to turn us into gays while they sleep with the cooler man,or an obama disinfo agent,these man have no shame
OBAAAMAAAA!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

Wrong on both counts.

(1) has happened and (2) is only possible with medical/scientific intervention.

Why don't we just celebrate the differences eh?

Typical male ego reply. Since males need women and women don't need men, specifically for reproductive purposes, male ego evolved. Science is amazing yet males still allow women to vote. It is a simple equation of time before male humans are extinct.

LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EinsteinLight
Typical male ego reply. Since males need women and women don't need men, specifically for reproductive purposes, male ego evolved. Science is amazing yet males still allow women to vote. It is a simple equation of time before male humans are extinct.

LOL

Right, women have no ego, thats why they constantly put on makeup and worry about their looks all the time.

This thread is so dumb its funny. Please continue.

Note: For people reading this... Im making stupid generalizations here because thats what the thread is about. If you dont believe me, read the hilarious OP.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Over 51% of the population is female, but they’re under represented in almost every democratic government!! If women are so “strong” then why would you come of worse, without anti-discrimination legislation?
Men on average, have around 30% more arm, muscle than women. So whatever you do, don’t get yourself into too many fights!!

The only reason why women are less aggressive than men, is not because your intellectually superior, but because evolution loaded your brains with hormones so the mothers of our "primitive" ancestors, would be less likely to harm their own (annoying) kids. That’s why (most) kids (instinctively) choose their mother over their father (when forced to make a choice) (like in divorce situations).

I dislike ultra, feminists, but (thankfully) so do many women. Now please go back to the kitchen!!! My feet can’t get near the kitchen sink (and that’s a fact!).

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hmm you just extolled the virtues of Boudicca, Queen of the Iceni as a war rmaker, and then denigrate men for those same virtues.

Go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join