It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are stronger than men

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sararainmaker

I am glad to see some folks around here understand!

Equality all around!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So, women are strong at nurturing, and men are strong at killing people.

No wonder they don't get on.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Still at it with these mass generalizations?

WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE "ER" THAN ANOTHER?

(I have asked that many times now. As well as other questions you seem to be ignoring.)

I can re-post them if you would like?

EDIT (To clarify)
Got the OPer mixed up with lucky, sorry! Though I have asked that first question to the OPer.

I also have asked for proof, which none has surfaced. Well, other than the proof I have offered.

[edit on 7/21/2010 by adigregorio]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

As for my ers, I believe in the Lord Jesus.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

What I mean is:

Why the need to be "strongER" or "bettER" than the next person.

And wasn't JC a guy?

(That is for humor only, nothing mean is intended
)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Don't you worry, You are well understood, and your attempt at trying to encourage equality is not completely falling upon "deaf" eyes.

Just something to think about:

It is never productive to argue with a brick wall.

I personally can not understand why they are so adamant that women be "better" than men. Each of us has better qualities than others, and worse qualities. Each of us is unique and in that we are beautiful. We are the way God/Allah/The Great Electron/evolution (or whatever your belief) made us... they should appreciate that and not try and prove their greatness through a post on a board.

[Edited: Added last paragraph]

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Sararainmaker]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Oh, I see what you mean

I am in total agreement with you too! Im all for being healthy and exercise but wow, thats going above and beyond the call of duty huh!

I hope you have a dream of one of them attacking you

I know, that was mean of me but it would be funny

best regards
sl

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am the only financial provider, cook, handyman, and cleaner in my household. My girlfriend doesn't like to do anything but sit at home and watch Glee. If anything she is better at watching Glee then I am.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hentaiboy22
I am the only financial provider, cook, handyman, and cleaner in my household. My girlfriend doesn't like to do anything but sit at home and watch Glee. If anything she is better at watching Glee then I am.

Wow, she is no dummy! She has man slave with a caring heart.

Girls rule and boys drool, hehe

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I agree that people are equal but on average a man has more muscle mass. However that has nothing to do with mentality. I know women who hate kids, and i know men who are good at taking care of their kids. I know women who like fishing, and i know men who like cooking. I know women who love sports and i know men who hate sports. I know women who like hunting and I know men who are animal lovers. It all boils down to the person and who they are.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyMe777

I agree that people are equal but on average a man has more muscle mass. However that has nothing to do with mentality. I know women who hate kids, and i know men who are good at taking care of their kids. I know women who like fishing, and i know men who like cooking. I know women who love sports and i know men who hate sports. I know women who like hunting and I know men who are animal lovers. It all boils down to the person and who they are.
Very well said, I give you a star.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Men hunt. Women clean. Its just the way of life. Unless your queer, then you would also participate in the household cleaning too.

The only way a women would be stronger than a man would be all the bin-bags shes been carrying to the bins every monday morning for the past 30 years. Standard.

Peace

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
yea well girls make us queer you know? do you know how many videos and sites there are about girls turning us feminie and girlish?
then they use as as husbands,as gay lovers/slaves who do everything,while she goes secretly so sleep with a real "tiger"

pretty sick people out there

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
yea well girls make us queer you know? do you know how many videos and sites there are about girls turning us feminie and girlish?
then they use as as husbands,as gay lovers/slaves who do everything,while she goes secretly so sleep with a real "tiger"

pretty sick people out there

Videos make not a Man Stillalive.

Are you fishing around to be dominated by a girl?

Submissive or not, stop whinning, wipe your mouth and be proud of who and what you are!

[edit on 21-7-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
uh fine cought me, but i was still giving information to the people XD
its not like im sexist or anything,im for equality,besides being dominated i treat girls way better then they want!
with that sayd girls are stronger for taking blood, me and alot of other man fall like babyes when they place the needle in us. how strange

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
hey its not just that! lifestyle and what you do,think watch make a man!
its because of our testosterone level.
if i get brainwashed daily,going to mall with some girls who treat me like theyr friend and humiliate me and make me do girly stuff my testosterone level falls,heck it may change my genes in time!
but if i stay all day listening to metal and watching MANLY MOVIES like THE PUNISHER and think about having the best sex ever with a woman my testerosterone gets pretty high.
so yea a man can be changed/brainwashed XD

and as always i bow to girls ability to know me without even knowing me XD

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

How do you give people stars?
sorry, im new to this site.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyMe777
reply to post by reesie45

How do you give people stars?
sorry, im new to this site.
You just click in the hollow star above the persons post.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by oozyism

Being a father to a 8 month old baby girl, I am very confident that I am very capable of nurturing my baby, equally to my wife
I am quite good at anticipating baby's needs. So.. men can handle stuff, if needed.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by inxion

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by oozyism

Being a father to a 8 month old baby girl, I am very confident that I am very capable of nurturing my baby, equally to my wife
I am quite good at anticipating baby's needs. So.. men can handle stuff, if needed.
KUDOS we need more like you, Doesnt make us look as bad, lol.

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join