It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Confirm Gulf Floor Leaks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have the screen shots saved and safe, just need someone to explain how to upload them.

I am patient.

EDIT I am getting these shots from Olympic challenger Rov 2, thats the one to watch

[edit on 18-7-2010 by troye2407]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by troye2407

As long as I have been a member........I still dont know how........Can't wait to see..........Great Job!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
they have since strightened out the basket and put floats on it with more weight and blown silt over the area to hide it

you can take information and send to the white house they have to read it and respond to you it's law

[edit on 18-7-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mr20121221

Yep and now they are just showing the cage, but i got about 4 pretty good screen shots before they they did the hatchet job, Olympic Challenger Rov 2 is where its all happening now, its looking down to the seabed floor, obscured though, a great almighty plume of something rising up, im no expert, cant say what it is for sure, but the rov is to high up for it to be sediment....
KEEP WATCHING GUYS

EDIT, I for one cant send this to the white house as im Australian. Just watching your backs like you did for us in WW2.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Did you see ths???

______beforeitsnews/story/105/302/Breaking_The_Seafloor_Exploded.html

I wouldn't hold stock in ANY news story 'beforeitsnews' puts up... wait till a major media site has it.. Hope it's not true..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
I think this means that they'll have to collect the oil until the relief well. I hope they don't mess up with the relief wells, because after that their isn't much more they can do.

they can nuke that well and that should seal it. Russia has nuked six wells on the years.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I don't know how to sort screenshots sorry...
could you tell me something - the cracks by that piece of yellow equipment you saw, were they ALREADY THERE or did you witness the crack APPEAR as the other posters were making it sound as though the sea floor suddenly cracked open , that it is a NEW fissure

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Both Olympic Rov 1 and ROV 2 have been extremely active for the past 30 minutes. I've been seeing alot of stuff emerging from around the contraption in ROV 2.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I am not seeing cracks forming or growing larger, i am seeing wisps of some sort of matter drifting up from then and occasionally a bigger ejection as pressure builds up, you can see for your delf on
morpheastruth.webs.com...
Watch Olympic Challenger Rov 1 especially and for a veiw looking down into some kind of plume Olympic Challenger Rov 2.

kindest Regards.

EDIT I am seeing the same as you Ektar, great job!!

EDIT Challenger 1 has now moved its view away, but may come back, patience....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

My mistake, I thought you had seen the event connected to picture number 2 in the OP.....can't seem to get an answer from anyone who actually saw what occured....trying to ascertain if pic number 2 is of a NEW crack that people actually saw open up down there or if it's an older crack. I guess everyone is in bed or something

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Did you see ths???

______beforeitsnews/story/105/302/Breaking_The_Seafloor_Exploded.html

i don't trust the major media to tell the truth.

I wouldn't hold stock in ANY news story 'beforeitsnews' puts up... wait till a major media site has it.. Hope it's not true..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Nothing failed, you realize the bottom of the Gulf in that area is sediment and mud, not solid rock. If it did rupture the oil or whatever would continue coming out. To those saying that was gas coming out. The so what, the earth farted? Nothing is coming out anymore. Those damn things kick up dirt like that all the time when going in reverse and is close to the ground.

I was watching the feed at the time of "rupture" and it was nothing out of the ordinary.

I like the site it is intriguing, but y'all are making to much out of nothing, it is starting to turn out like the Salem Witch Trials.

As for the other vid with the "crack" my god, there is nothing coming out of there. You can look in relation to the crud in the water to the bubbles originating from the metal from behind it. It is just dirt in the the water, stop making gumbo out of nothing. Before long y'all will scare y'allselves half to death.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Cajun Raptor]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I just read an artile on opednews that seemed interesting...I'm not sure how credible the source is but here's the name of the article...

BP-Halliburton-Transocean-Well is loosing 60% or 9824psi of oil and gas pressure to the strata.Chris Landau(geologist)

Hope it's okay to post this as I'm still new & learning the ropes.

Ektar

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Nice find Ektar

link to chris Landau article mentioned by Ektar

[edit on 18/7/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've got to agree with the other posters who say that is most likely the ROV kicking up dust and muck on the bottom.

The ROVs don't have to really move around, land or take off to kick up the muck. They are constantly using the "fans" to keep a stable float. Any time a current moves it up or down it will need to adjust with the fans which will kick up muck.

Experiment with your house fans, which are nowhere as powerful as the fans on the ROV.

Its typical of the same thing I've seen over the past months of watching the leak and ROVs and I've watched 100s of hours of footage.

I thought this quote here, in regards to it being muck kicked up from the bottom and not an oil blowout was quite hilarious....

Originally posted by twitchy
Do you know the clip on this thread isn't the only video of oil seeping up from the sea floor? Do you have a source that verifies this is mud or is this your own speculation? Black colored mud from a gray colored bottom sounds a little hokey and like I said, this isn't the only video, there's plenty of them.

The title of this thread is CONFIRMED, which it in no way has been. And this dude has the audacity to bash a guy for speculating that it is not an oil blowout and is easily explained by ROVs kicking up muck, if you've watched enough of the videos to have seen that 27 times, you'd probably be familiar with how it looks.

So unless ANY ATS member has commandeered a ROV and had a look around the entire floor while being careful not to stir up the bottom with the ROV, then absolutely nothing has been confirmed.

Encourage ignorace, thats all that happens on these BP threads anyways. Every chicken little thread on here has the majority of people saying "OMG thats the proof, we're doomed now, then theres one guy explaining that maybe the sky won't fall, he gets attacked and questioned with "what proof do you have..." Probably the same proof the chicken little crowd have, with a pinch of common sense and a dash of rational thought.

Seems like everytime something is done "right" with the leak, and it stops someones doomsday scenario, well they just got to make a new one now don't they. This just has to be the disaster that kills mankind, and if this happens that stops X scenario from happening well theres always Z scenario to kill us all, don't sell EOTWAWKI disaster kits just yet!

Encourage ignorance, deny ignorance....does anyone know the difference anymore?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cajun Raptor

If it was just mud dirt and silt kicking up from a slight burp why did the ROV's
feel the need to cover it up, there contantly covering up things down there now that were watching, there not investigating the sea floor there ensuring the sea floor looks like the beaches.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Not sure what the status is exactly, they say it's capped.

Then why have all the live feeds gone down, if I was BP I would want everyone to see exactly how great I was, and show off all the great work I did by keeping every camera on.

Here is the link to all the ROVs, plus.

www.sanaracreations.fi...

Why turn off every cam?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

They aren't?

Just because the site you use doesn't have any feed doesn't mean the plug has been pulled.

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i know you all hate it when i make comment like this but...

all i'm seeing in these video and images is shadows and unidentifiable floating debris. it COULD be crude, or it could be debris from the sea floor being kicked up by the ROV's.

and even if it IS crude, we have no way to tell if it is natural seepage or not.

and yes, i have been monitoring the feeds quite a bit over the past month, so i know these ROV's kick up a lot of 'dust'.

just sayin...

all we have are maybes, not definitelys. lets take things one reasonable, informed step at a time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join