It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Original Newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm not original at all lol, My name is Graham, i like long walks on the beach and rainy days and girls that just understand me. actually my intterests are into using ancient civilizations to better our world, but i'm interested in most everything. anyways i look forward to making a name for myself on this forum and hope to get to know you all

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

If you have any questions U2U me

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome Graham to ats/bts. Click the tutorials tab found just below the abovetopsecret.com banner, to start your journey.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Try Yahoo forums/discussions/get-a-life It is a great starting point for the answers you seek, and you have the potential to rally make a splash!!!

In all honesty use the Search tool and good luck finding what you are seeking.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior_smith
I'm not original at all lol, My name is Graham, i like long walks on the beach and rainy days and girls that just understand me. actually my intterests are into using ancient civilizations to better our world, but i'm interested in most everything. anyways i look forward to making a name for myself on this forum and hope to get to know you all

Hey didn't we chat on the LoveDates.com once?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi Everyone:
Just joined.
I am in Panama City, C.A., have been living here for 35 years. I have traveled all over the world and still don�t like this planet, but Italy is beautiful!!! ( I am of Italian desent by the way).
I have been an amateur Astronomer for over 25 years so I know the night sky quite well, nice place.
Have a lot of hobbies like, building scale paper models of ships and aircraft, magic (prestidigitation), reading, studying the history of WW2, web publishing and talking a lot with my grandchildren, kids are really something!!

That�s it, please excuse my not to accurate English grammar.

Enri.

new topics

top topics

join