It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 believers - Can I haz ur stuff?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So when the doom and destruction or spirtual elevation hits us at 21th of december in 2012, will you testament all your stuff (money preferably) to me? I just asked, because it is obvious that you won't be needing them anymore

Obviously, this was only a poor attempt to joke

I do hope that someone will see the irony.

-v

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
poor attempt,
agreed.

and y do pplz feel tha needz 2 spell lyke datz?
you kin haz a cheezberger? lol
doh

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Actually, i think this subject has a serious side to it. There are a lot of people who are ready to believe in anything a so called expert will tell them, there are also a lot of people who will swallow the hype to some extent but not really have total faith in it.
The op's question is relevant because it really sorts out who is genuinely ready to blindly believe whatever some youtube video tells them and those who require a little more proof.
His misspelling in the title is (in my opinion) an obvious attempt to lighten the question and make it more clear he is joking.
Whats wrong with getting people to put their money where their mouths are?
If they truly do believe the world will end (or whatever outcome they are sure of) then it honestly wont matter what happens to all their belongings surely? who are they going to leave it all to if no ones going to be there to have it?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yep,you can have every cent in my bank account,theres about 30 in there,30 cents that is.
If you really believed it was the end wouldnt ya just go out and party and blow it all??

I would take my 30 cents and go wild

Whoops,no wait,just had to pay bank fees for NOT using my account,am now in debt by $11.00,still want that account?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well, having it all wouldn't help you much, isn't it.

What do you do with a trillion dollars, if there is nothing to buy? Camp fire, perhaps??

Back to the stone ages, you have to work your sweat off, on farming, as you just became a peasant, then.... !!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
in any event, while people are preoccupied on the night of dec 21st 2012, it would be a perfect time to get some good old fashioned looting into your busy schedule. hello ps3 here i come.

top topics

join