It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monitoring?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Not to feed into any delusions but some weird stuff has been happening, as has happened in the past.

So, a couple of nights ago I was praying about finding the right church, etc. The next morning some people ring my door bell and they are actually looking for my Uncle who they said ordered a Bible. My Uncle lives around the corner aways away from my house and he says he did not order a Bible when I contacted him although they stopped by his house.

Then, as I have had problems in the past with this regarding events in my life, out of nowhere and not under my control, my computer pops up with God.com while I was building a website for a client.

I've had these problems in the past where something relevant to my life inexplicably is validated by my computer acting funny. I believe there is some type of monitoring going on, and I am 100% certain of this.

But I must state that it does not really bother me as most of the time nothing happens and I don't let it feed delusions, and this I tell you is not a delusion, there is simply nothing I can do about it, so I do not worry or fret over it. I wonder if this happens to other people.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Maybe you should talk to Cleverbot. It says that it is God. And the answers are just as good as any you will get from the televangelists.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Maybe you should talk to Cleverbot. It says that it is God. And the answers are just as good as any you will get from the televangelists.

I don't like televangelists.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

I think you are getting some strong messages.

You are lucky, because most people do not get these clear messages.

It seems that you should read the bible, and believe in God.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
"So, a couple of nights ago I was praying about finding the right church, etc. The next morning some people ring my door bell and they are actually looking for my Uncle who they said ordered a Bible. My Uncle lives around the corner aways away from my house and he says he did not order a Bible when I contacted him although they stopped by his house."

HE does have mysterious ways, eh? :
:

I have weird stuff happen a lot too, not always re God though. So I understand how it feels.

"Then, as I have had problems in the past with this regarding events in my life, out of nowhere and not under my control, my computer pops up with God.com while I was building a website for a client."

Had this happen to me recently, I'll just say, GOD sent me an email from a church in another state, I've never heard of before, nor did I join online as it stated, not to mention , this was using my email address that only two of my friends knew.
This .. in that HE gave me as song entitled "I Have Been Blessed": It was at such a PERFECT timing for me to send to an online friend who recently lost his wife. Song WAS definitely a BLESSING!

"I've had these problems in the past where something relevant to my life inexplicably is validated by my computer acting funny. I believe there is some type of monitoring going on, and I am 100% certain of this."

I sometimes wonder about this myself! How are you 100% certain? It's possible you have a keylogger, or one hacked into your pc. Do you have your pc secure, clean, up to date, and with firewall?

But I must state that it does not really bother me as most of the time nothing happens and I don't let it feed delusions, and this I tell you is not a delusion, there is simply nothing I can do about it, so I do not worry or fret over it. I wonder if this happens to other people.

Great that things aren't getting the best of you.
God was in the first, imo, but if you have further things to elaborate, please , do tell.

new topics

top topics

join