It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday I check the News I SEE THE DEATH OF OCCUPIERS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

Originally posted by Faiol
lets say they kill your family, what are you going to do? you will become a freaking car bomb suicide man, I mean, why wouldnt u?

No, I wouldn't.

Let me get this straight. Someone invades your country and kills your family. You think a way of striking back at the invader is to make a car bomb and set it off in a crowded marketplace, killing innocent women and children? That's being a "freedom fighter"?

Freedom from Federal Reserve fighters target enemy assets just like the US does..if an Afghani traitor HVT (high value target) wonders into a market.. is there a "time out"?. heh.. is that a "safe zone"?

The ONLY difference between one sides needless deaths: TV coverage. When the US accidentally slaughters a village of innocents.. it's never malicious, no way!.. some govt propaganda tool feigns concern on TV smiling out lies about "regrettable collateral damage".

Freedom from GOP/DNC/Fed fighters, or "insurgents" etc.. however.. are not allowed "regrettable collateral damage" because they are the most scary & evil sociopaths monsters on Earth!!.. reaching far beyond boogie-man status..lol.. plus they don't get invited to Fox news to put a patriotic spit shine on their latest death-turd.

When I was a kid the DC mafia painted "commies" as an omnipresent gang of ruthless, lawless, 'red menace' freedom haters thrusting for the sweet taste of American soccer mom blood.. not to mention domination of the world to enslave free people.. oh yeah, the Viet-cong / N. Vietnamese were cruel & mean "terrorists" who said bad things.. same as N. Koreans / Chinese, Nazis.. heck even native American Indians were propagandized as godless "red savages" who craved white infant flesh, grew horns and urinated flames... (YAWN)...

It's about history.. the US govt, heck ANY modern bureaucratic monolith, demonizes the "enemy", so called, to an absurd extreme. In Iran we are "the great satin", N. Korea probably has a few colorful metaphors to paint "America" as a nation of greedy Yankee vermin war mongering Muslim baby killers ruthlessly slaughtering innocent people in illegal occupations aimed at world domination / theft of resources..

Don't buy into it, it's the oldest trick in the mans book of manipulations.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

More lives lost for BS cause..

May GOD save the world from American fascism..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Two NATO soldiers killed in Afghanistan

One American soldier have been killed everyday this year for a BS cause:

The latest deaths brought to 629 the number of foreign soldiers killed so far this year in the Afghan war, according to an AFP count.

WAKEUP !!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

And all that you wrote never even came close to answering his question.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
reply to post by GovtFlu

And all that you wrote never even came close to answering his question.

You think a way of striking back at the invader is to make a car bomb and set it off in a crowded marketplace, killing innocent women and children?

Divide and conquer, the oldest trick in the book. To defame your the insurgency, to divide the insurgency and to destroy the insurgency. It worked in Iraq, they tried the same in Afghanistan but failed miserably.

Maybe you should investigate why they are trying to murder Al Awlaki and ban his speech.

Freedom of speech my anus..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join