It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday I check the News I SEE THE DEATH OF OCCUPIERS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
[500,000 to a million spent on one troop within one year.

Damn, I never saw that kinda cash when I was there.

HaHAHA, why doesn't the US buy the Taliban fighters you say are stupid?

Hmmm....did I saw they were stupid? Could you go back and find that for me?

I never said that. Cowards that hire kids to do their dirty work, sure. Didn't say they were stupid.

Funny isn't it, freedom fighters can't be bought.

But the Taliban are paying pennies for people to shoot at US troops.

That is why Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires.

Whatever.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
lets say they kill your family, what are you going to do? you will become a freaking car bomb suicide man, I mean, why wouldnt u?

No, I wouldn't.

Let me get this straight. Someone invades your country and kills your family. You think a way of striking back at the invader is to make a car bomb and set it off in a crowded marketplace, killing innocent women and children? That's being a "freedom fighter"?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

I never said that. Cowards that hire kids to do their dirty work, sure. Didn't say they were stupid.

Like the American cowards who spend a million on American kids to get them to shoot Afghans, in their own land.

Am I right?

The less money spent, means they are fighting something other than money>?

While American soldiers are fighting for money, for their college etc.

Cowards ^^

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Latest Casualties:

A Nato helicopter has crashed in southern Afghanistan, killing two military personnel, the allied forces say.

A Taliban spokesman, Qari Yousef Ahmadi, told the Associated Press their fighters hit the helicopter, which went down near Lashkar Gah in Helmand province.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yep, the Taliban love to take credit for everything.

I had a flat on the highway, is that the fault of the Taliban, too?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The less money spent, means they are fighting something other than money>?

Nope, they know they can sucker kids to fight for chump change, that's all. That way, they can stay in their caves and boink their goats while some dumbass kids gets wasted.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Nope, they know they can sucker kids to fight for chump change, that's all. That way, they can stay in their caves and boink their goats while some dumbass kids gets wasted.

The US offered those kids triple the pay, or was it quadruple lol, I don't know, in US $$$$$$

Ohh people forget too fast

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Latest Casualties:

A roadside bomb killed four members of the joint NATO military force Friday in southern Afghanistan.

The International Security Assistance Force, in accordance with its policy, did not identify the service members or provide their nationalities.

Man it is happening in daily bases, as the title of this thread suggests.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's all part of the masterplan.
Who can justify so much greed for money wich is so bad for workers who are killed slowly

--
ww3predictions.yolasite.com...

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Mutikasa]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It makes good financial sense to the guys like Haliburton and other war criminals in the West to have a good old no-end-in-sight war churning on in the background.

Its like 1984.... its a given we are at war with a largely ficticious and invisible army somewhere most British and American citizens could not point out on the map. Terroristmuslimistan or somewhere....

The simpler-minded of the populous naturally hate all muslims because we are at war with muslim countries, but this is an unfortunate bi-product of a war-hungry nation I guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You choose not to list deaths on the other side. Why is that? Since you are so against the "occupiers" why don't you list the deaths of civilians caused by the insurgents and suicide bombers. There was no fighting or suicide bombers in the country until the US invaded right? The majority of civilian deaths are the result of the American military right?

If your statements weren't filled with bias and you really cared about ALL humans and not just your hatred for the US military, people would take your statements more seriously. Murder is never ok no matter what side it occurs on. Until you realize that you are no better than the "occupiers" or "insurgents".

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It continues:

KABUL, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Seven International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) servicemembers were killed in two separate improvised explosive device (IED) attacks in southern Afghanistan Monday.

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ISAF = I'm Sh!t At Fighting

A joke by some random US member of the occupying forces on a doc I watched.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hey, you forgot about this one!

www.washingtonpost.com...

Opps. Looks like that didn't work out too well!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

NOPE no point, only insurgents got killed, I'm trying to keep up to date with the title of this thread.

Canadian Soldier Dies in Hospital From Injuries Sustained in Afghanistan

www.marketwire.com...

A 21-year-old soldier from western Newfoundland died Monday morning at a military hospital in Germany, more than a week after he was injured by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan

Read more: www.cbc.ca...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
NATO service member killed in Afghanistan

It hasn't ended.

Sad really.

What has people done to stop such blood shed since this thread started?

It is just sad, that Americans are dying for 1. BS reason, 2. committing horrible crimes along the way.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
80 dead bad guys!!

The Haqqani Network suffered heavy losses in yesterday's massed assault on a US combat outpost in the eastern Afghan province of Paktika. The International Security Assistance Force estimated that 78 Haqqani Network fighters were killed and said two more were captured, while Afghan officials claimed that more than 80 fighters had been killed.

Haqqani Network forces launched the attack just after midnight on Oct. 30, attacking Combat Outpost Margah in Paktika's Bermal district from four sides while mortar and rocket teams fired on the troops.

The Haqqani Network was backed by fighters from al Qaeda as well as the Taliban, and several hundred fighters as well as a large support element are believed to have participated in the attack, a US military intelligence official told The Long War Journal.

The top US generals in the region attributed good intelligence and a well-sited observation post with aiding in the defeat of the Haqqani Network assault.

"We had multiple indicators an attack like this was going to happen in that area in an attempt to gain victory before the end of the fighting season, and our combined Afghan and coalition forces were ready for them," said Major General John Campbell, the commanding general of Regional Command-East.

"COP Margah has a squad-sized observation element on the high ground near the COP to provide early warning to the main base," Brigadier General Stephen Townsend, the operations chief for Regional Command East, said. "Not only did the Soldiers and Afghan Border Policemen warn of the attack, they also disrupted it for approximately 20 minutes allowing the main defense to decisively respond. Once their mission was complete, they repositioned to reinforce the main defense."

Since late August, the Haqqani Network has carried out six major assaults against US combat outposts in Khost, Paktika, and Paktia provinces. US and Afghan troops defeated all of the attacks, often inflicting heavy casualties on Haqqani Network forces. [For more information on the recent and previous assaults, see LWJ report, US troops repel Haqqani Network assault on eastern Afghan base.]

Top US military commanders, including General David Petraeus, have claimed that the Haqqani Network's leadership has been disrupted by the heavy regimen of special operations forces raids that have killed or captured scores of mid- and senior-level commanders and facilitators.

Read more: www.longwarjournal.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

There are 30 million Afghans, and they have indefinitely supply from their own country.

Like Taliban said, they have time on their side, they can do this for ever, while America keeps loosing $ and eventually collapse.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Amherst soldier killed in Afghanistan - Updated: November 6, 2010, 7:38 PM

NATO: Afghan soldier may have killed 2 U.S. troops

A soldier from the U.S.-trained Afghan army apparently turned his weapon on U.S. troops in southern Afghanistan, killing at least two U.S. soldiers, NATO officials said Saturday.

edit on 6-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join