It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyday I check the News I SEE THE DEATH OF OCCUPIERS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Latest casualty:

(AFP) – 7 hours ago
OTTAWA — A Canadian soldier was killed Tuesday by an improvised explosive device while on a foot patrol in southern Afghanistan, the defense ministry said.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Latest Casualties:

(AP) – 43 minutes ago
KABUL, Afghanistan — Two American civilians and two Afghan soldiers were killed in a shooting on a northern Afghan military base, NATO said.

An Afghan soldier who trained others at the base outside Mazar-e-Sharif started shooting during a weapons exercise Tuesday, the international military coalition said in a statement.

The shooter was one of those killed, and it was not immediately clear if he targeted someone or if bullets had gone astray. It also was not clear how many people fired weapons.

NATO and Afghan forces are jointly investigating, Defense Ministry spokesman Gen. Mohammad Zahir Azimi said. There were no immediate details on the U.S. civilians, but contractors commonly work as trainers at such bases.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I see where you are coming from, but that is called the social contract. It's ok though. You are good, you are doing good, and therefore what does it matter? In the end, I'm speaking from a US perspective, and you are talking about justice to the war fighters, which in the end IS the US. It is simply not possible to apply Justice to the US and 30 years from now I honestly doubt anyone will remember this war other than the veterans, and the world will move on.

If a Baptism in fire and blood is what it takes for the US to change, then so be it. But I won't be the one baptizing. I do intend to do what I said and get involved with the government so that I may change it from my own one on one with the members.

Remember though. In +5000 years of civilization what you are talking about has never occurred, and in 5000+ years from now, it never will in probability.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Latest Casualties:

22 hours ago
SAIPAN— A 21-year-old Filipino-American Marine corporal was allegedly stabbed to death by his fellow Marine in Afghanistan early Friday

Americans are turning against Americans.

I wonder what this guy did to make his own people turn against him.

I wonder what those who killed him have to hid.

The killing is still under investigation but initial reports showed that he was stabbed by a fellow Marine on the left side of his neck around 2:00 a.m. in Marjeh, Helmand Province in Afghanistan. He was pronounced dead some two hours later.

ETA:

(AP) – 1 day ago
ROTA, Northern Mariana Islands — The father of a U.S. Marine killed in Afghanistan says he was devastated to learn that a fellow Marine was allegedly responsible.

David Mundo Santos is quoting a military representative who carried the news of Cpl. Dave M. Santos' death as saying another Marine is accused in the fatal stabbing.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hmm I wonder if the US soldier coming to help North Korean people or not ?

Come on USA, the North Korea goverment is evil! Forget the arab and afghans.

Help us! err I mean help the North Korean people...USA can be hero here, not those afghans.

Conspiracy Sidetrack:
Some known evil alien have a meeting with the Great Leader. I heard they're developing anti-matter bomb, NATO need to act fast on this matter.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This senseless war will go on as long as people are willingly to sacrifice their life for senseless politics and for a monthly paycheck.
Most of the soldiers in Afghanistan dont even care for politics, they watch the news to see if there has been more allied casualties in other places around Afghanistan.

Every Time there is a battle in Afghanistan the soldiers are not fighting for the people of Afghanistan, but for their own lives. Sometimes they fight back in anger because of the friends they them selves have lost in the senseless war.

To gain some sympathy back home they say. We are fighting this war in Afghanistan so you dont have to fight them back home.

But the truth is, because of this senseless war. Terror attacks back home are more likely than ever in the future.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Do you just get your nuts off posting casuality list, and then use one of your other ATS profiles to star them?

And what about the civilians women and children that are blown to bloody pieces by an insurgent's car bomb? Guess they don't count, huh?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
reply to post by oozyism

Do you just get your nuts off posting casuality list, and then use one of your other ATS profiles to star them?

And what about the civilians women and children that are blown to bloody pieces by an insurgent's car bomb? Guess they don't count, huh?

No Jerico I don't have 40 accounts, and no Jerico the special ops which planted the bombs in Iraqi markets targeting only civilians are also operating in Afghanistan and Pakistan. They planted bombs and blamed it on the resistance.

They got snapped in Afghanistan, after trying to do it in a marriage party, but witnesses said it wasn't a suicide bombing lol. Dumb Special Ops don't know how aware Afghans are:

And yes Jerico, it was the NATO which destroyed a whole village and killed everyone in it.

And yes Jerico, it was the US air-force which bombarded a marriage party kill over 100 innocent people.

And yes Jerico, I can go on.

Suicide attack kills 40 at Afghan wedding party

Al Jazeera:

At least 40 people have been killed by a suicide bomber

LA Times:

LA Times:
Suicide bomber kills 40 at Afghan wedding‎

FOX News:

A homicide bomb ripped through a wedding party in full swing in the Taliban's heartland in southern Afghanistan, killing at least 40 people and wounding dozens more, officials said Thursday.

Here is a witness:

Agha Mohammed, who survived the blast, said the guests were all seated and having a meal when the explosion occurred, sending a huge fireball and smoke into the sky.

www.ksl.com...
The witness says:

"We have experience with war and this does not look like a suicide bombing," Mohammed said.

www.ksl.com...
So the explosion sent a huge fireball and smoke into the sky.

"The Taliban say they are not responsible, saying they deplore it and condemn it in the strongest terms."

www.ksl.com...

"We do know that there is a lot of special forces' activity there which they don't talk about so much and a lot of Taliban activity who are trying to take out senior government figures."

english.aljazeera.net...

Afghans are uneducated, but have experience war for decades, and somehow they are managing to kick another empire's a$$.

Wait, wait, isn't there a saying?

Ohh yeah:

Afghanistan is the grave yard of empires.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
No Jerico I don't have 40 accounts.....

Funny, in another thread, you admitted to have several different accounts.

and no Jerico the special ops which planted the bombs in Iraqi markets targeting only civilians are also operating in Afghanistan and Pakistan. They planted bombs and blamed it on the resistance.

Ah, yes, the ol' "Special Operations/CIA/SAS/Delta Force/Etc planted the bombs to make it look like it was insurgents" excuse. Lame. And once again, your usual excuse for insurgents murdering civilians.

But hey, the Taliban "deplore it and condemn it in the strongest terms.

Taliban buy off dumb kids for $5 to pop a mags worth of AK ammo at a US camp. But that's OK, it's not a crime, is it?

Afghans are uneducated, but have experience war for decades, and somehow they are managing to kick another empire's a$$.

Kick another empire's ass. Boy, that's funny.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Is that it, is that your counter.

LOL.

Naive:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Latest Casualties:

(AFP) – 2 hours ago
LONDON — Two British servicemen were shot dead in southern Afghanistan on Wednesday as they went to the aid of a wounded comrade, the Ministry of Defence in London said.

The soldiers were killed by small arms fire as they formed a cordon to evacuate a casualty in a "courageous and selfless act," said a military spokesman in a statement.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Americans are turning against Americans.

I wonder what this guy did to make his own people turn against him.

I wonder what those who killed him have to hid.

Actually, it's one Jarhead getting in a fight and killing another Jarhead. Guess what, that's been going on since the Marine Corps was founded.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

The Associated Press - Heidi Vogt - 7 hours ago
KABUL, Afghanistan — The second shooting of Western troops by one of their Afghan counterparts this month has highlighted the potential hazards of a push to

And Afghans security forces seem to have turned against you also.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

It's due to Taliban infiltrating the Afghan Army. They are wanting to expand it for when they will take over from the US. Because of the rush for more people, they can't vet them all in a short time.

No worries; loyal Afghans are infiltrating the Taliban, too.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise
reply to post by oozyism

It's due to Taliban infiltrating the Afghan Army. They are wanting to expand it for when they will take over from the US. Because of the rush for more people, they can't vet them all in a short time.

No worries; loyal Afghans are infiltrating the Taliban, too.

LOL, but I thought the Taliban were mostly in south, how are NATO and American troops getting killed up north.

And I thought the Taliban were only Pashtoons.

Very interesting isn't it.

That more and more evidence suggests it isn't Taliban, it is resistance.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Taliban buy off dumb kids for $5 to pop a mags worth of AK ammo at a US camp. But that's OK, it's not a crime, is it?

It's a f**king crime. I saw it happen enough over there. Some dumbass kid fires off 30 (sometimes less) rounds of AK at us, we'd waste him. Taliban got a lot of "bang for their buck" out of him.

And people still like to think of them as "freedom fighters". Yeah, my ass. Real freedom fighters fight for the people, they don't kill them.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You keep going on with this "resistance". What, you think it's WW2 again, some French barkeep with a cigarette and a beret fighting Nazis?

Nah, you're wrong. It's Taliban and the only thing they are fighting against is their rapidly diminishing power base. As I just wrote, a real resistance or "freedom fighters" fight for the people, they don't murder them with car bombs or shoot them for hauling out trash on a FOB.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by signal2noise

OOaaaooaaoa if you read the discussion between me and Jerico then you could have taken the privilage of continuing where he left off lol.

Congress has approved $345 billion so far for the war in Afghanistan, which the United States invaded to fight al Qaeda and topple the Taliban after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, which produced the figure, said about $22 billion has gone for Afghan-war-related activities in other countries.

The current fiscal year, which ends Sept. 30, is the first in which more money has been allocated to Afghanistan ($72.3 billion) than Iraq ($64.5 billion), according to the National Priorities Project, a nonpartisan budget research group that examines congressional appropriations.

Estimates of the cost per troop per year in Afghanistan vary from $500,000 to $1 million depending on whether expenditures on housing and equipment are included along with pay, food and fuel. Medical costs and veterans' compensation balloon as time goes on.

500,000 to a million spent on one troop within one year.

HaHAHA, why doesn't the US buy the Taliban fighters you say are stupid?

Funny isn't it, freedom fighters can't be bought.

That is why Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

You keep going on with this "resistance". What, you think it's WW2 again, some French barkeep with a cigarette and a beret fighting Nazis?

Nah, you're wrong. It's Taliban and the only thing they are fighting against is their rapidly diminishing power base. As I just wrote, a real resistance or "freedom fighters" fight for the people, they don't murder them with car bombs or shoot them for hauling out trash on a FOB.

amazing huh? a real country fighting for the people doesnt create evidences to go into an illegal war too

lets say they kill your family, what are you going to do? you will become a freaking car bomb suicide man, I mean, why wouldnt u?

it makes sense, you will have to do something to try to stop these baster's, if you dont do anything its because you are a psychopath and dont feel anything

in the end is all about revenge ... payback, balance ... and I cant disagree with that

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
"Occupiers"?

Truth beknown, virtually this entire planet is "occupied".....virtually every state/country is made of "occupiers"......therefore, the "occupiers" arguement is a fallacy continually used by idiots stuck on stupid. Go figure.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join