It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He is coming I can feel it...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I had the most powerful dream last night and NEED to make it known. Lets fly through a brief work up. Born and raised a Roman Catholic hated it.. never interested in religion and by my Freshman year I gave up on it all together from 1990 to 2003 I would have told you there was no such thing as God. Then I had a seriouse dream (to long to post here) that woke me up. From 2003 to now I am a believer but do not follow any sect of religion I would say i'm christian but i prefer to keep it between me and him. Well yesterday I had a dream that I felt deep in my soul. I was in a foreign contry and there were hundereds of people all dancing and chanting in all different kinds of languages and there was a maze of huge stones they were dancing around and there was a hugue long path that was flat along side were the people were.

For some reason even though everyone was from somewhere else and speaking different tongues I was able to understand each of them. Then out of no where at the begining of the long path this 12' tall creature appeared out of thin air making a very load noise and speaking in an unknown language everyone around me started falling to the ground and covering their eyes, curiouse me turned my head and looked and cuold only sense what I was seeing ws an angel in true form looking nothing like a human. Others started screaming at me to look away as walked by but I couldn't and nothing was happening to because of it.

Others who saw me looking and nothing happening decided it might be safe and chose to look themselves and the minute they laid eyes on it they fell to the ground as if dead but were more in a deep deep sleep. I sat in awe whatching this figure go by me. At that moment I decided to run back to where the creature first appeared and there Jesus appeared right before my eyes. Looking just like the pictures of him long beard white gowns sandles and long brown hair and had an olive like complection. He turned and looked at me and then smiled he then turned back to the crowd and looked up into the sky and these realy really yellow beams came out of his eyes that shot straight up into the sky through the clouds and kept going as if to heaven. He tilted his head back down and his eyes were glowing like the sun and he stretched out his arms and started walking and everyone in the place came to him and began following him as he walked. I fell to the ground and cried and was shaking at his awe and power. I woke up in a sweat and honestly believed I was really there and not a dream. I began thinking that the creature was walking in esence to clear a path for the lord because he took down anyone in his way and then disappeared and the end of the path. If you could feel what I felt you wouldn't even begin to be able to decribe it as I am still after this message not able to speak about all that happened in detail because my brain can not comprehend it all.

I feel awake now and know that he will take care of everything and bring us all as one no matter what region or contry you are from or what race you are.

Flame if you must but this was as real as real gets for me..

Later

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
um. ok. thanks for sharing that. uh... what was the weather like in the dream?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I am moved by your dream, actually...

I understand that what you feel personally cannot be conveyed through the internet, but, I can still feel it, even if in a less pronounced way.

The tall creature really did it for me. I'm curious - can you tell me the color of the creature, what it looked like more?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
very dry, kind of like being in the middle east

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
the creature was kind of like red and green but with a shimmer to it like mercury moving in glass and glowed everywhere like it was laying out a path way

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Stay off the nutmeg. Nice story but one of dreams. Everyday is heaven, really. Just look around but for a brief moment and you will see.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Your thread resonates with me in some ways, because I have also been having ridiculously vivid dreams every single night. The kind where I can see, feel, hear, see, smell and taste in my dreams....

-Sol

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Stay off the nutmeg. Nice story but one of dreams. Everyday is heaven, really. Just look around but for a brief moment and you will see.

Nutmeg? is that what the youngsters call it nowdays?

I have intense dreams whenever i sleep on my back.... I try to avoid that at all costs

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ol' Primus is going to go look for some nutmeg in the cupboard
Too early for eggnog?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
i had a similar dream except the person speaking to me in my head was my father. he was satan.

i was running through hell with figures in brown robe chasing me. i hopped from rocks to rock but there they were right behind me. i didn't know if they wanted to capture me or what, i ran anyways. at the end, i came to a cliff as rocks were floating all around me. there was this globe except for instead of a globe in the middle, it had arches all around it. when it spun, it made a portal. as the figure approached me, satan spoke to me in my head, for some reason i knew he was my father. he said to me," not yet," as i jumped into the portal and instantly woke up.

i'm not kidding.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
NAH no Nutmeg I do know it was a dream and i do know the difference between a dream and reality dreams are just better and more fun than reality. But I am not offended by the comments as a matter of fact i feel sorry for those that will refuse the chance to know what true love is..

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hi Indi,
Thank you for sharing your dream with ATS,
Just wondering if your heart was racing as well when you woke up.

Also sounds like sombody has left you with a strong message,

Regards, robbo

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wow, what a powerful dream. Thank you for sharing that with us. I wonder if the red and green of the monster meant blood and money?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It certainly seems intense to me.

But hey, guys, I had never come here before, but strange things do happen, more so recently...

In that dream you saw a tall figure clearing the path for the Messiah. He could be Metatron, an archangel and divine scribe, who is reputated to be 8 to 13 feet tall.

On the 17th of July, a crop circle was reported in Whitshire, England, planet Earth. That crop circle resembles totally Metatron's signature - known as the Metatron's cube, of 5 platonic solids that derived from the flower of life, and is a representation of his soul.

Nobody knew what it was, only the usual man or non man made issues, till the symbolism was figured out from another thread, and upon further study, found this thread.

Here is the link on ATS on the crop circle
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interpreste as you will. I doubt the 3 persons who posted their info on ATS have anything to do with each other or even realise they existed here.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
It certainly seems intense to me.

But hey, guys, I had never come here before, but strange things do happen, more so recently...

In that dream you saw a tall figure clearing the path for the Messiah. He could be Metatron, an archangel and divine scribe, who is reputated to be 8 to 13 feet tall.

On the 17th of July, a crop circle was reported in Whitshire, England, planet Earth. That crop circle resembles totally Metatron's signature - known as the Metatron's cube, of 5 platonic solids that derived from the flower of life, and is a representation of his soul.

Nobody knew what it was, only the usual man or non man made issues, till the symbolism was figured out from another thread, and upon further study, found this thread.

Here is the link on ATS on the crop circle
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interpreste as you will. I doubt the 3 persons who posted their info on ATS have anything to do with each other or even realise they existed here.

Cheers.

the lord need people to clear a pat for him? i mean, being the most powerful being in the universe, all he has to do is think it and it will be done....and he needs a 13 ft tall angel to clear a path..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I had not want a second post here in this forum sub section, and on the same thread too, and thought to ignore, but something compelled me to respond on my own free will.

You brought up the point of a powerful being, which as you allude, would be able to materialise or synergize anything He wants, the very issue most atheists harp on to challenge a believer's belief..

But this powerful being you are talking about is our Creator, who had created us in His LIKENESS, a SPECIAL being from all other species to fill the universe, meaning we are LIKE HIM, and gifted with life , free will and love, something which if He had not posses, would not had been able to gift to us.

He has the power to do anything, to elevate us or to destroy us with a snap of His fingers. But having given us free will, there are some who does his biddings and follow His path set for us, while others misused and abused that free will as we had seen in our current times.

We could have been created intelligent overnight, but our Creator did not intend us to be robots. He wanted us to know and develope love along with free will, so that we may look after each other and evolve, and that takes time for our brains to accept that capacity.

For example, would you teach Calculas to a 5 year old, or could you? The answer is no, because the basic foundations are not there yet.

With His power, which comes with mercy, He would prefer to separate the good from the bad. I know because I, like you, was made in His likeness.

To answer your question as to why would an angel be needed to create a path for the Messiah, know that there are good and evil men living in our midst, the way terrorists are living and hiding amongst us.

Angels are not just bodyguards, but with roles to play in the affairs of the heavenly, and creating that path is only one of them, to separate the evil from the good, and let the Messiah tend to the good unhindered.

But then it is your free will to accept or not to accept what is written. As mentioned, interpretate as you will.

We are living in exciting times, if not turbulent ones...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow cool dream!

I have recently been learning to interpret my dreams If your interested here is one thread of a few I have discussed it on. post by hawkiye

Most people and entities you see in dreams are some representation or aspect of you (but not always). If you look at your dream in this light then the large being could have been your lower self or dweller clearing out to make way for the Christ (Higher good in you) The joy you felt might be explained by the Christ/higher good in you coming to the fore front so to speak.

You say you were raised Catholic but walked away and later re-found your spirituality outside of the organized religions but still consider yourself a Christian. This may be a communication to move up even higher and move beyond Christianity. Not necessarily leave it behind completely but to expand on what it has taught you looking at other disciplines and philosophies such as the eastern side of spirituality or gnostic side perhaps...

Anyway thought I would throw my 3 cents in for what its worth.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndianaOps
Flame if you must but this was as real as real gets for me..

Later

I am not a believer in a god (I am a spiritual agnostic) but I was certainly touched by your dream and I am also of the opinion that something is coming. Is it a person, a being or beings or is it something from us like a shift in the consciousness, a new renaissance in thinking and actions that will take us forward together?

I am going through some sort of wakening too and I am LOVING it.

No flames from me brother, I loved reading your OP 

[edit on 18-7-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies For or Against I am glad I was able to stir up the discussion. I have these vivid dreams quite often most religiouse other not but I will post again if it is profound enough like I said I had a dream in 2003 that turned me from a non-believer into a believer in 1 night. It is long so i will try a rough draft of that soon and see if I can't break it down with out loosing the message. If it turned me it might turn others and that is all I woudl want from it. If not hey, you have your free will and are welcome in my post either way because I value free speech.

The best to all of you in these rough times and willing to help anyone that may be confused

Later

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
so, you dream about something weird and your interpretation means its real and its something related to religion?

isnt that "crazy" ? its impossible to interpret something in only one way ... and lets be real, it was probably just a intense dream for some stress reason

and if you are having a lot of intense dreams, maybe it would be a good idea to have a brain scan or something ... you never know ... I would do it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join