It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP help!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodkitten
reply to post by Reign02

Have you actually watched any of Jesse Ventura's videos? If Haarp is so benign why are they so secretive and why is it secured by the military? Why have there been crazy weather anomilies in northern Canada since Haarp came into being?

Yeah bizzare huh

I mean why do they have public tours that you can book online, and why are all these weather anomalies alleged to be caused by HAARP, put forward by people with no experience or knowledge in meteorology

Also, why havent all the other similar HAARP setups around the world that have been here long before HAARP was even planned not caused anything like this..

Must be a conspiracy, I blame it on HAARP

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Please correct me if I'm wrong OZ but isn't HAARP the name of this type of instalation, not just that particular Alaskan site??

All the other sites that we know of (maybe some we don't) would also be called HAARP facilaties??

I know when I talk about HAARP I am talking about the technology, not any one site...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Well the other facilities all have different names, and most existed long before HAARP was up and running, but they all do the exact same thing. It would be kind of redundant to assume that all these alleged anomalies have happened because of HAARP, when other facilties have been operational for years. Nobody seems to have noticed that point.

If you want to refer to HAARP as a collective name of all the facilities, then thats fine by me

<< 1   >>

join