It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is ridiculous.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Well yeah without a doubt there are leaders and then there are followers. Submissive vs. dominant and so on.

When chimps and gorillas start doing things like turning light into data, make the ionsphere expand and contract with radiowaves, get turned on from watching other animals # all while old weak inferior chimps and gorillas start leading the pack and stop operating on instinct, I'll stop questioning whether or not people who look like this should be calling any kind of shots:

Do I need to post an image of the pope?

There is no way that natural selection or naturalism or any kind of alpha anything came into play as a deciding factor for these current people being the controlers. There is no "creator" that put them into power or allowed them to be in power. They may have some lineage from some of the original "top dogs", but that was a long time ago. Close inbreeding doesn't make humans better genetically...it makes them inferior. They're desperately clinging onto something they should have lost a long time ago. Are you telling me that Queen Elizabeth could kick your ass in a fist fight? The world is being controlled by a bunch of inferior old #s that have no power outside of us. If everyone stopped following them period and decided to get all "natural selection" on them, they'd be nothing. More importantly, they'd be dead. Clearly, they know this.

I don't care what science or naturalism says, we might be similar to chimps but the differences outweigh the similarities by far. We are unlike any other species on this planet and our technology erradicated natural selection years ago. According to the laws of natural selection, 50% of people alive today shouldn't even be alive.

Being that we don't live by the laws of nature, our evolution isn't going in the direction of nature. Our evolution should be going in the direction of you are no more alpha than me therefor you have no right to govern me....which would make me my own government/god.

And yes, you have the right to kick my ass just as I have the right to kill you for trying to kick my ass. Freewill at it's best...".you can't get a fairer #ing deal than that".

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Ciledehgaem]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join