It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero syncs w/ Web Bot 7/11/10 - 11/11/10 then both CRASH

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Its funny seeing this thread today.

I woke up this morning with the date 11 of 11 in my head. No idea why. Then I thought of 11th of 11th 2011. But my mind specifically corrected me and flagged 2010. It was bizzare. Then a later later I log on here and notice this thread.

What I will say is 11/11 has always been a positive symbol for me.

The time 11:11 everyday for me is a time when you should be trying to send out positive vibes.

Anyway. Just adding my 2 cents.

peace.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
More likely High is getting most of his dates from the timezero graph. he's known about it for years.

High's graph is supposedly computer generated. He doesn't import specific dates. There is no list of "significant' timewave zero dates that is currently going viral on the net, unless you know of something I don't.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It might be worth considering how the webbot chart (which has no measurable data) came to look like the Kelley Timewave data.

Whilst the Webbot information is fascinating, this chart's authenticity is highly questionable:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

I am still seeing 11:11 everyday, and 1:11 as well, more 1:11 then 11:11. This started for me back in 2004, before that I never really saw 11:11, that I know of.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i have very little faith in twz... mckenna was so burned out, and he said himself that he manipulated his theory to match up with 12.12.2012. it just doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So I always hear people say something like "Adding up numbers just doesn't mean anything." etc...

That being said, here are my 11:11 oddities:

Born 11/11/65
that's 11/11 (November 11th) and
(6+5=11) and
I was born at 12:35 pm (1+2+3+5=11) and
I'll be 47 when 12/21/12 rolls around. (4+7=11)

[edit on 7/27/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
That being said, here are my 11:11 oddities:

YOU ARE THE ONE.

"all bow"

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramblings
It might be worth considering how the webbot chart (which has no measurable data) came to look like the Kelley Timewave data.

Whilst the Webbot information is fascinating, this chart's authenticity is highly questionable:

www.youtube.com...

very interesting. thanks for the link.

sheliak, and kelly timewaves as well as web bot all three seem to have a jan 18 11 "high novelty" point.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
um, it is my opinion that both timewave zero and "web bot" are insignificant attempts at relevance. as if i needed further evidence to dismiss them as ignorant props to occupy people's time, a short stint on ats will reveal, time and time again, their utter failure at successfully predicting anything. but then, we all know that, some more deep down than others.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'M SICK OF HEARING OF TIMEWARE ZERO. scare tactic, ZERO.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
um, it is my opinion that both timewave zero and "web bot" are insignificant attempts at relevance. as if i needed further evidence to dismiss them as ignorant props to occupy people's time, a short stint on ats will reveal, time and time again, their utter failure at successfully predicting anything. but then, we all know that, some more deep down than others.

Well then how do you propose the two totally separate projects created identical looking graphs?

Originally posted by nite owl
I'M SICK OF HEARING OF TIMEWARE ZERO. scare tactic, ZERO.

Please don't fill my thread with drivel.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Every time i see 11:11 i think of the Armistice between the Allies and the Germans which came into effect on the 11/11/1918 at 11AM. I always notice it but it's just a pretty number.
As for the predicted July 7th-11th change in Timewave Zero from a rapid upward gradient to plateau. I was watching the world events widely during that particular week. The one event i noticed, that was in my mind novel enough to result in the change was the strange closure of the Airport in China and the subsequent UFO reports.
Even Down Under i heard about it, and from what i could find it seemed that millions of people had seen this object. When millions of people see something they cannot explain they will talk to many millions more to try and reach an understanding of what for some people would have been a paradigm shifting event. With China's 1.6-7 Billion population there are a lot more people that would have been thinking about the UFO/Aliens than would have been thinking about the plugging of the Gulf oil spill.

I believe the most novel events can be most easily defined as those that have the most people thinking about them at any one instant in time, at any point in time. So that an event that at the moment of it's occurrence may be extremely novel but 20 years later may have lost all sense of being a novel event.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by Hadrian

Well then how do you propose the two totally separate projects created identical looking graphs?

i imagine it's interference from all the data rays shooting out of the Global Consciousness Project.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Web Bot graphs forecasts of emotional responses to changes in linguistic archetypes; it can't read graphs.
Sri Oracle

I personally think the webbot and timewave zero are complete rubbish with no scientific basis what so ever. But let's assume they are not. Web bot doesn't need to read the graph but people writing about the graph and panicking about the huge dip right about then?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri

Web bot doesn't need to read the graph but people writing about the graph and panicking about the huge dip right about then?

I think if you stop to consider the percentage of the internet traffic that consists of people talking about a dip the timewavezero graph, you will find that it's but a grain of sand in the middle of the desert. Sure it changes webbots predictions, but everything we do changes it. It's the degree of the change that is important.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Just a point about July 11th, that's the date (European) that the Russian spies were swapped with the US Spies..

Just sayin'...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think November will be related to extraterrestrials in some way.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Even if they declared it, it would be an epic fail on their part because that is when they lose all control of the game - they don't want that.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Bonified Ween]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If I have two graphs that match and one shows ice cream sales and the other spousal abuse, does that mean that ice cream causes abuse?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

High's graph is supposedly computer generated. He doesn't import specific dates. There is no list of "significant' timewave zero dates that is currently going viral on the net, unless you know of something I don't.

Keyword: Supposedly. You believe he doesn't import specific dates, but you aren't in that room when he's crunching the data. You have no idea what he is doing in there. I've watched that guys drivel for years. Let's go back and see what the webbot predicted for us. First it was a huge earthquake in the New Madrid fault zone. When it didn't happen High said he misread the data and it was really about Bernie Madoff. Then there was the whole "Vegans being sucked to another dimension" claptrap. We don't seem to be short any vegans. Last summer was said to be the "Summer of hell" with food riots and mass chaos. Nothing like that happened. This year was said to be the "Alien wars". He dropped that conversation really quick.

As for a list of dates. If you look at the graph it has dates on it when large dips or spikes occur. How fortunate for High that his shows those same dates. High wants a buck the same as all the other "Alternative" personalities out there. Hew's smart enough to know he's on thin ice. Quite a few people don't listen to him anymore because of the prior instances I mentioned. Of course he's going to hitch his wagon to something else as well. I've heard him say several times that he is aware of the TWZ graphs in interviews. The fact these graphs look the same should kinda clue people in that is piggy backing off TWZ.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join