It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero syncs w/ Web Bot 7/11/10 - 11/11/10 then both CRASH

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
WEB BOT is above
TIMEWAVE ZERO is below

posted July 1, 2010 on the Project Avalon Forum

projectavalon.net...

You have to see this to believe it. Here is the graph that Cliff High has posted on his Half Past Human site followed by the graph generated by the Timewave zero software. The first graph that was generated with Web Bot data clearly shows changes in the linguistics which is basically a map of shifts in consciousness. The Time Wave Zero Graph shows a steep dip in the time wave at the same moment. Both graphs dip right as the 7th day begins in the Galactic Underworld of the Mayan Long Count Calendar.

From NOW UNTIL 11/11/10:

Even the subtle peaks and valleys on the plateau are almost identical.

Some background:

Timewave Zero Wiki:

2012wiki.com...

When Timewave Zero is going down that means there is decreasing "Novelty"
When Timewave Zero is going up that means there is increasing complexity and newness; greater dynamic change

Web Bot Wiki:

en.wikipedia.org...

When Web Bot is trending down that means there is release in "Tension"
when Web Bot is trending up it means there is a building of emotional frustration.

I'm not sure how to take this... Timewave Zero and Web Bot work on completely different mechanisms though they appear to be creating identical graphs for the next 4 months. At which point they both take drastic NOSE DIVES.

please share your thoughts,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Also, the fact that is is "screen 11 of 11" is a bit shocking to say the least....

11:11 anybody??

wowzers.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Could Webbot be getting too much of its data from people talking about Timewave Zero?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Add Gerald Celente to the list..
I hear he is calling collapse roughly around then too...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Also interesting:

If you follow the Timewave Zero Animated Chart Here:

www.youtube.com...

You will note that the chart begins climbing drastically and does not look back from April 20th until July 7th.

April 20; beginning of long steep climb, BP News was the Deepwater Explosion

July 7; first sign of a dip since 4/20, BP News was Relief well is ahead of schedule, close to target

July 11, end of first dip, BP News was the new cap was installed; testing begins

Then it starts to climb again; gradually more of an up and down plateau.

Interesting.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The problem with these predictions is that if ETs are working behind the scenes, which I believe they do, then they will change everything, and thus, keep proving the skeptics right. My message to E.Ts: if you're not going to show, then don't even interfere.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Good God man...those graphs are freakishly identical...this along with the Global Consciousness Project peaking just the other day...something is definitely up...a storm a-brewin'...

reply to post by mellisamouse

Also, the fact that is is "screen 11 of 11" is a bit shocking to say the least....
Yes! I did notice that...very odd...and the plot thickens...

EDIT: WTH, still not a star or flag on this thread? Let me give you the first, because I think this is quite interesting...

[edit on 17/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey, thats on my birthday. GEE, happy birthday and a collapse in the dollar kick in the as. Happy birthday, OH then they enact the DRAFT to go to war. HMMMM, maybe a large earthquake that opens BP wide open and one third of the oceans turn RED, like it says in the bible. OR, maybe this will be the date that we all will able to see this large big rock plumating toward earth. Maybe yellowstone blows. WHEN HAS TIMEWAVE ZERO EVER BEEN RIGHT? IT IS A GRAPH, and if something happens on that date well, i'm sure some kind of disaster happened somewhere on planet earth.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here is where halfpasthuman (the web bot project) speaks about there graph, in no way mentioning the correlation, to the timewave zero project.

www.halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Maybe the mid-term election results spark some "martial law" trickery like the "patriot act 2" on us. The straw that breaks the camel's back?
It's already written probably by cheney, ashcroft a long time ago...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
WHEN HAS TIMEWAVE ZERO EVER BEEN RIGHT? IT IS A GRAPH, and if something happens on that date well, i'm sure some kind of disaster happened somewhere on planet earth.

Better question... in case you aren't seeing it:

When has Timewave Zero, a set in stone fractaline expression of tension leading to 12/21/2012, based upon the "I Ching", and written by a dead man pre 2000,

EVER matched bump for bump, and fall for fall,

with the Web Bot, which just recently automatically calculated its graph of the rate of change of archetypical emotional responses to web linguistic trends?

????

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Cliff believes that when the graph drops in November the United States alongside of Israel will be at war with Iran. Cliff is calling it WWIII where nuclear weapons will be used.

But remember Cliff goes off of worst case scenarios.

We will just have to wait and see what causes the big dip in Nov.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wait... I have a question... well multiple...

Did I not see a graph from the same Timewave Zero that looked completely different for 2012? Or is it the same?

How often are these graphs generated? Weekly? Monthly? Randomly? Does the old graph always get scrapped for the new graph?

Could there be a completely different graph 2 months from now?

And if webbot pulls it’s info from the web, how could it not have picked up TimeWave Zero’s graph?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

Time wave zero ends in 2012.

The graph was made long ago and doesn't change.

No web bot won't pick up on Time wave zero.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by worlds_away
Wait... I have a question... well multiple...

Did I not see a graph from the same Timewave Zero that looked completely different for 2012? Or is it the same?

Time wave zero is a fractal. This is a particular "zoom" into that fractal from 7/11 - 11/11 of 2010. You may have seen other vantage points.

How often are these graphs generated? Weekly? Monthly? Randomly? Does the old graph always get scrapped for the new graph?

The timewave can be regenerated with different end points but the traditional end point of the timewave is 12/21/2012, which this graph shows the 7/11 -11/11/10 segment of. You can regenerate a weekly daily or even hourly graph using any endpoint you choose.

Could there be a completely different graph 2 months from now?

Not with the end point of 12/21/2012 and zoomed into this particular 4 month time period. Thats set in stone.

And if webbot pulls it’s info from the web, how could it not have picked up TimeWave Zero’s graph?

Web Bot graphs forecasts of emotional responses to changes in linguistic archetypes; it can't read graphs.

hope that helps,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Add Gerald Celente to the list..
I hear he is calling collapse roughly around then too...

Do you have a source/link?

thanks,

Sri

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thank you InvisibleObserver and Sri Oracle.

I guess we will really just have to wait. I get a little bit pulled in and then I think of other predictions that have come and gone.

I’m not going to hold my breath waiting. But I am intrigued.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Oh thank heaven for 7-11

Metatron is near.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

Don't get worked up over the prediction, go about your normal everyday business.

Cliff was hyping up July 11th and was certain there would be some kind of attack on that day, mainly saying Israel would attack Iran, which they didn't, however there was a terror attack in Uganda.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

I KNOW, i will make my own graph, wait 3 months, then i will put in events that occurr. So, if a bad event happens, i will put it just before a curve goes in a downward slope and if a good event occurs i will put it just before a curve goes up. All the other stuff, i will just fill in anywhere. POOF, TIMEWAVE ZERO. I cain't wait to pull this graph out of here, at a later date to prove it DEBUNKED.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by nite owl]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join