It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret/Stated reasons for War Iraq/Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been ongoing for a decade now.
1 trillion dollars have been expended in the name of something.

My question is...In the name of what?

I have my own opinions, but I am interested in what others think. Not only the
governments stated purpose for war but the underlying purpose

It has been established that the US was led to war with Iraq under false
pretenses; Our original stated objective was to search for WMD's...which morphed
into a quest to capture Saddam Hussein...which morphed again into the noble
quest to install a democracy into a theocracy. And all the while, the underlying
but overstated theme, was...War on Terror.

So I am asking you, the ~average~ conspiratorial person.

Why are we at war in Afghanistan? What is the US objective? What outcome would
be considered a WIN?

What, in your opinion is the government's stated objective?
What, in your opinion is the underlying, hidden objective?

Thx...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Dear rival

No one will ever win in Afghanistan, ever.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ok, I will give it a shot.

You already stated all the reasons that the gov't gave for going into Iraq and Afghanistan. However, we all know that is just lip service and the truth is something far more sinister.

The US is systematically surrounding Iran and preparing for an invasion. This invasion is primarily being lead and dictated by the Israeli influence over the US. The secondary objective will be to take over and control the flow of energy and fuels to Russia and China in an effort to choke them to the point of releasing the hold they have on US debt and enforce draconian trade agreements.
This two-fold invasion gives Israel majority hold on the middle east and the US control of the life line for the Asian continent. As long as Egypt, India and the 'stans' stay out of it, they will suffer very little collateral damage from this offensive. The Euro Nations will have to follow the allied powers into this or risk being sanctioned as well.
During the term of this offensive, the UNSF will be mobilized to guard the US borders and interior, as most of the active and NG troops will be called up to deploy. These foreign troops will have international powers, allowing for a more active police state of the US, since they are not servants of the US Constitution. Men and women between the ages of 18-25 will be required to serve at least one tour, as the draft will be reinstated for the duration of this offensive. School age children will be brainwashed by lies to see brown skinned foreigners as terrorists and to report them to local authorities. This form of brainwashing will condition them to see all people of Middle Eastern origin as a threat to the US National Security, thereby conditioning them to serve proudly in the invasion and occupation of ME countries.
During this crisis, the US, Canadian, and Mexican gov'ts will determine that a unified NA continent is the best solution to the overall security of all of our nations and the NAU will again see a new push forward.
All the while, the citizens of the US will see new laws that usurp freedom in the name of security and the UNSF will enforce these laws with increasing agression.
Flashforward...now that the NAU is finally enacted, the US Constitution is no longer a valid document of law and is completely overturned, left to rot as a symbol of a bygone era. The UN, under the leadership of a joint British/US oversight body will be directed to enforce a newly scribed Ledger of Law, which will outline the freedoms and restrictions to be placed on all of the citizens of the NAU. A new money will be developed. All debts to foreign countries will be forgiven, since this new entity now controls 85% of the fossil fuels in the ME, as well as its transportation.
Israel will occupy the intial ruling body over Iran, until which time it can install a puppet gov't. Israel will remain the shadow gov't in Iran.

The end game? I havent gotten that far yet, but what an intriguing next decade it could be, if even one of the above listed tales comes true.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I believe we are in Afghanistan and Iraq because if we can build military bases there it basically gives us the ability to strike any of our major potential enemies on a moments notice. Basically we have the world by the short and curlies.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by ZuluChaka]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
U.S. Discovers Vast Riches of Minerals in Afghanistan

[edit on 17/7/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Shrugs .......

Pauses ................

" We gotta support the troops ! "

Inhale .......

Exhale .........

A decade has passed us by !

Next theatre of conflict manifests before us .......In YouTube clips.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Control over the chokepoints/pipelines by land and sea for oil, natural gas, and water to India and China is my best guess. They think that's going to prop up the dollar.This is what Russia wanted too. The minerals et al are just a nice bonus. Syria, Lebanon, Iran, the baby-stans, and probably even Pakistan to a degree...but they have nukes.

[edit on 7/17/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So I am asking you, the ~average~ conspiratorial person. Why are we at war in Afghanistan? What is the US objective? What outcome would be considered a WIN?

I have heard from numerous sources that islamic people from that region find it common sense to cut off sensory parts of the female genitalia so they will not feel pleasure when sexually stimulated!!!!!!!!!!

I find this a very very sick thing. The female orgasm is something to remember and praise. I am against anything that goes against this.

Fail to the islamic female circumsisors.

Win to the functional female genitalia that make them so adorable.\

This is worth war, and I feel this is the REAL reason we are there.

Kudos to the fight against female circumcision.

Where do I sign up?

Disclaimer:::::: " last sentence was rhetorical. "

new topics

top topics

join