It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light is Everything. X-Ray, Infra-red. Make your own.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is a video from a person that I have been subscribed to for a very long time, and this is his latest.

The reason I posted this here is because the video and information go hand and hand. Its explains the duality of light, and what our perceptions are, and also tells you how to make your own x-ray, infra-red camera with the camera you have now.

Now here's what I mean by hand and hand. If I just told you how to make an x-ray camera, thats cool and I'm sure you would have a blast trying it. But, if I gave you a full video about light, and how we perceive it, with wonderful information, and then you make the infra-red camera, well.... thats even more fun.

Its like someone giving you a yo-yo. Yeah you can learn how to play with it, but isn't it better when someone teaches you all the cool tricks?

www.youtube.com...

Peace to you...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by NoRegretsEver]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The woman speaker in the video was a bit wishy -washy .....

"...you are beginning to merge your energy into your environment without needing to define your edges- which are your polar boundaries "

General Dean Hopgood is going into the next room ......& he will not be using the door this time.

================================================

The camera modification was interesting though.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Though the information looks like it coming from the outside into you, it is actually you sending your wave of information and comprehending what it projects
...that's just a load of baloney...although I believe a physical observer can exert an influence on external energy systems, those energy systems don't just suddenly pop into existence when you look, though they may gain a level of certainty and order depending on your influence...

[edit on 17/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I would assume that this doesn't just happen. This video was intended for 2 purposes, 1 when someway proposes a deceive such as the camera, and how to alter to it, to see amazing things, that this would make a great deal of difference to what perception you can see.

2, it can open the way that another will perceive with such a tool as x-ray, or infra red. Many people claim to see certain things and go one wondering if their nuts. This is a way to use the camera, with the upgrade, and want to look into with lets say a different set of eyes.

I think this will help with a lot of "I don't know what I saw" because seeing with your eyes is only one way of seeing.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yeah, I wasn't trying say the video is total crap, but I can't help but point out something when I think it's wrong like that...even some quantum physicists will claim you create your reality just by looking or "observing", which as I said, is only partially true, things are there before you look...

But back to the light side of things, I do agree everything is light...why does an electron emit a photon (light "particle") when it drops an energy level? Is it made of light? Of course the entire electro-magnetic spectrum is just different frequencies of light, but we're only able to to see a small part of that spectrum with our eyes, unless we take a device that can see into another spectrum, and then we convert the readings into something comprehendable in the visible light spectrum...

[edit on 17/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I was thinking even if the video and or the concept lost people, the camera info was definitely worth the couple of minutes. I'm going to try it.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I kind of did not get what the vid is saying except the camera part.
However....
99% off all matter is empty space.
Light is a form of energy.
E=mc2
nuff said.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Hey man, I dug this thread and the vid, thanks! The bit on the camera was indeed revealing and I have an old vid camera I am going to experiment with. It is given me some ideas for an art project.
I was unaware of our "emptiness" as well....

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Yeah, I'm going to try it too. Can you imagine all the things that you will be able to see? Especially at night, star gazing will have a whole different meaning, and nature, I want to record the woods, and all forms of light.

Peace to you...

new topics

top topics

join