It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED photos of gray/et in my house

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm pretty good at seeing faces, but I don't see any little green alien in that picture. Can you point that out? The other figure behind the tree looks like a robed figure that is pressing back against the tree trying not to be seen.

But when I look at it another way, it looks like a bear that is peaking around the tree and chewing on the bark. Then when I look at it another way, it looks like a mule (larger donkey horse hybrid) that is rubbing it's head and neck on the tree to scratch itself. I can't really figure out what that thing is.

The most likely senario is that it is a bear. I mean, that makes the most sense to me. Unless someone in the neighborhood has a mule.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Bottom line its probably a reflection as I stated earlier in the thread, and the brain matrixed it to look like what YOU, the VIEWER wants it TO LOOK LIKE. The OP wants people to believe him and I understand that, but from a paranormal investigator's POV, you need to DEBUNK before saying something's paranormal or ET on origin. In this case, its my OPINION, its a reflection

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by abductee1

What happened when you were abducted? Did you see similar greys then? My belief is they will only be seen if they want to be seen. It may sound odd but I do have some background info to back that up but cant say what.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok first of all, whether this picture shows what the OP thinks it shows or not, the OP is obviously freaked out, having gone through an abduction experience. So he is entitled to being frustrated when we don't agree with his conclusion on this picture.

Notice I say picture not photo. Because Google uses a lossy compression format (likely JPEG) to transfer street-view photos over the Internet, the picture we are given can be pretty far away from the original raw photo Google's van took. We must understand any conclusion cannot be reached by examining pictures of this low quality.

I strongly advice the OP to contact Google and see if you can retrieve an original, preferably has more PPI and is in a lossless format. If it turns out to be an illusion, then you can sleep tight at night; if it reinforces the belief it's of an otherworldly creature, you can inspire more confidence in other people and thus make a stronger case. Either way, you will end up better off than having an endless discussion over a low quality blurry picture.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by abductee1

I haven't read any of the posts on here yet, but just in case no one mentioned it:

The "alien" is a reflection of the man across the road with something dark behind his back (maybe a trash can or something), and then a reflection of something white that appears to be even closer to your door than the man across the road.

But look at the right hand side of the "70". There's an ET eye with a long neck going vertically from its head, although it might be your vaccum cleaner.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You guys know the OP was banned, right?

As far as the original post is concerned, however - I can see how it looks like a little black kid. Or a bush.

But I definitely do NOT see a grey in there, hehe.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

It's the reflection of a man's back. Don't you see the back of his head?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Is there really so little going on in the world that ATS has resorted to analysing reflections of trees in windows. This thread isnt worthy of a single star. OP you are jumping at shadows......or reflections to be more precise. I find the whole grey idea laughable.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by abductee1
to the last reply.. please read EVERYTHING i have said

it is not a reflection or trick of light

And you know this how, exactly?

ive shown it to three people, one a complete skeptic and he straight away noticed the face

Yeah, I saw a face-like shape as well, but I also see them on the walls of my office.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I see absolutely nothing. You could have atleast put a cheap dummy in the window or something. Now come back with a better picture!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join