It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED photos of gray/et in my house

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Very strange thread. First of all, this subject matter is fascinating. Things that appear on photographs, happen alot, orbs and paranormal entity/et related things. This is a researched alot and people can experiment themselves if into photography, adding to the list of things like reverse recordign/speech, evp etc.

To hoax it, is insane. To put this guy down for sharing his real photos, with what looks in the first one to have a grey like et in the window, big eyes, skinny kind of normal body for them, is to be extremely closed minded.

This is the kind of thing that is circumstantial or supporting evidences of unsual activity. So if you are experiencing abdcution related things, dreams, wounds, memories even, missing time, and this occurs on top of it, its like a really big nudge.

What kind of mentality hoaxes threads that explore issues like this which are fascinating to many people and researchers alike. We're not all that closed minded here.

To the OP, fascinating pictures. They're not proof of anything in themeselves, but if you're experiencing abdnormal things and this is also popping up, the the universe is truly trying to get a message out to you. Thank you so much for sharing.

A siting at the door of one, has left this weird recurring image akin to a smudge, that at night with shifting leaves in the background not only gives the appearance of a grey, almost demon grey, but it seems to move. Its not evidence of anything, but it doesnt go away easily. We wash it front and back and within a day its back. I have finally resorted to putting those window decorations over it.

I think the Hoax section needs to be either revamped or dropped altogeher. We don't all see things, alike and this is really blind.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by evidencehere
this one is clear

behind the tree an entity

aww your other thread got removed - and now this one is put into the hoax forum... so I will make lighthearted humor here.

The entity in your photo is well known and dangerous... you should be glad that you werent harmed as it is known to have killed lots of children in the past...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EminenceofAeon

Love your closed mind approach to life, it doesnt win any prizes, oh I forgot, many people love the matrix, they're like that traitor in the Movie who knowing full well it was a all a lie, preferred to munch down his juicy stake and pretend rather than truly be free. Or maybe the sheep in the game/illusion who didnt know. Being closed minded in this hellish planet of horror and suffering run by evil mass murderes, will likely win you NWO on a big platter.

Enjoy the banquet, its going to be a real blast.

His other thread was very good too. I like those kind. Its a video photo version of reverse speech and evp, and researched by many.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
A reflection of a statue you set up to make the perfect reflection angles to make this photo? I don't know...

If you are not hoaxing this, it's a ghost.

And if it is a ghost, it looks like the ghost of a very odd sized/shaped creature.

But it does also look a lot like a Pacific Islander tiki mask or other type of statue head.

Google Tiki Mask, and view the photos that it brings up.

If you are not hoaxing us, than I personally think the odds of it being a ghost are far more than it being a ET grey. I would say the odds are like 100:1 on that or better. I'd place $$$ bets.

Big issue that one isnt it? The grey is a grey type being because it looks like one. The girl is a human type beign because she looks like one. Now here is where the universe, or our "reality box version of it" gets a little tricky.

Define concepts of space time and how many different channels of space-time, time being a program related to a planetary bodies orbit around a star and wired into the "brain". So in this diverse universe you leave this channel leaving earth, and even another dimensional channel leaving our solar system. If you took a sentient robot and programmed it to experience a full day in 15 mintues, you would disappear from his sight and to you, he would appear to be standing still.

Alot of cosmic phasing or stealthing technology can occur in such a thing. I call that phasing.

To complicate the concept of quantum phsyics and what time is relating to endless channels in the cosmos, comes the density, frequency and from what I undertand, this is astral.

So now the astrals come in as well, on cosmic citizens, ie. those that are greys, humans, infinite range of ets or cosmic people, which we all are.

Since the densities around a planet are many levels ranging from dense and hellish to higher heavenly, one would wonder why earth, since we have a density, is not included in this as a kind of higher lower asteral. That has been hijacked by negatives with the broadcast signal in taken over, we're in a matrix. And we know so little. Under that definition you could say human and grey ghost, OR if we're all astral, we're ghosts too? Not really, it means like in fractals or in a Hologram Universe it behaves the same way, you cut the Hologram and shine the light there is a whole. In a sense, energy is matter, and our body suits in this universe are infinite astral layers of suits, you're just abandoning a denser layer. There are many ways to look at this.

Doesnt mean a grey isnt a grey however, in or out of his body. And it doesnt mean that ghost like is astral.

He would have to be paying attention to what is happening to him in the physical. ie. Does he wake up with wounds and has memories of this?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

I must disagree with you. The thing is not a child and it's not black.

It is definately an African American Dwarf and dark brown in color.

It's the ghost of Gary Coleman.

Too soon?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just want to make this clear. You think an alien was chilling in your house in the middle of the day looking out the window? You would think an advanced race that does not want us to know it is here would be a little more careful than that.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Actually, I am very open minded, apparently I am more open minded than you since I am able to accept when something once thought to be extraordinary is just ordinary. I don't cling to it for dear life because it would be earth shattering for this one thing to not be paranormal.

I believe in ET's Ghosts and the like- I'm just not going to fall for apparent hoaxes. I know what matrixing is and I know there is a tree on the other side of the road with the same shape leaves as the tree shadow in the reflection in the windows.
2+2 = ???
Dissapointing yes, but that just means the search for the paranomral and extraordinary things continues.

And then this individual which some people have said is the same as the OP - who may or may not be comes along and uproots the topic with their own closed topic material.

Take down the blinders relax and REALLY open your mind. An open mind is prepared for either sides of the fence. You seem only prepared for one.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
abductee1 you are clearly mistaken, this is not an alien, ghost or anything at all, except a trick of the light, and even then, its a poor one. To confuse this with a being is just completely insane!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Try to replicate the picture. Stand where the picture was taken from, and experiment with moving a object around. Have a participant, like your neighbor, stand on the sidewalk and see if the reflection is there. If not, have the neighbor move until the reflection is seen.

If it is impossible to get a reflection in that spot, you are doing something wrong. It must be possible... even if you have to stage the reflection from two inches away. Then experiment some more, move it further away.

I realize you said you have tried different angles and different times of the day, but I'm not sure if you tried this.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Edited for safety: If you are standing where the picture was taken from (ie: the street). Please be careful and watch for traffic.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ByteChanger]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
abductee1 you are clearly mistaken, this is not an alien, ghost or anything at all, except a trick of the light, and even then, its a poor one. To confuse this with a being is just completely insane!

All unusual things can be explained away, but you have to realize they're just theories. You ask the question and then can make a list of possiblities. Not definitive.. When you have abnormal things occurring around you, such as some people who are abdcuted and also hauntings, and then you frequently have unusual visuals, beigns, orbs in photos, and on windows, appearing, and/or evps and things recorded on audio, there are diverse recordings, this is very interesting to many, including some researchers themselves.

So what you said, is an opinion. Of course you're entitled to it. As an experiencer myself, and who had now tried some reverse speech, I'm fascinated by this.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i think he is having tea out there!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You're not in the least more open minded. Open minded means you relate and connect all the dots surrounding odd things that continue in a location, (ie. experiences and sitings and bleed throughs on film video audio and digital) and look at the whole thing. When going down a list of "possiblities" clinging to one is not open minded. Odd definition.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Also this should have been moved to the parnaormal category, which also relates to ETs, not hoaxed. The criterium currently being done where a few skeptics using their pet theory on a list of probabiliies Hoaxes something is incredibly anti ATS and all conspiracy sites reason for being in existence. All conspiracies have skeptics and a list of possibilities. So should they all be hoaxed? Should the whole forum be hoaxed? There are people very interested in this phenomenom.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

You're not in the least more open minded. Open minded means you relate and connect all the dots surrounding odd things that continue in a location, (ie. experiences and sitings and bleed throughs on film video audio and digital) and look at the whole thing. When going down a list of "possiblities" clinging to one is not open minded. Odd definition.

There is no audio there is no video - there is only pictures of this peron's home on Google maps... and even the pictures of around the house.

If there were EVP or videos or even more pictures that arent reflections, then I would be excited as that stuff really interests me... but even then that wouldn't make these pictures of reflections more credible.

Again:
Tree! leaves! House across street! Shadow!

You can even see the house from across the street's windows in the reflection... I don't know how else to point it out to you as it seems you convieniently ignored the explanations giving in the thread.

As it seems your blinders are permanently on therefore prohibiting you from continuing the search for real extraordinary things...
I feel sorry for you. And again on that note leave this thread.

Just please dont pay somebody who makes claims like the moth-lightbeing.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger
Try to replicate the picture. Stand where the picture was taken from, and experiment with moving a object around.

That would be a little difficult, the cars Google use have a mast with the camera on the top, so the camera takes from much higher than a common person's height.

The car I saw was exactly like this one, and as this photo was taken in Portugal it could have been the same (Portugal is a small country
).

That difference in perspective may be one of the reasons the reflections look unusual.

Edited to add: unusual to some people.

[edit on 18/7/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I totally believe in the Alien visitors and all it entails..........but your photo is nothing more than the corner Brick Work and if it isn't I'd be more inclined towards Paranormal than Extraterrestrial.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Open minded means you relate and connect all the dots surrounding odd things that continue in a location

Yeah but it doesnt mean believing in everything you see posted here on ATS. Anyway, the OP has been banned now, probably for a combination of immature name calling and hoaxing.

By the way, if you dont like people taking a skeptical approach, then there are plenty of nutjob conspiracy websites out there where skeptics are banned....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

this one is clear

This image is disturbing - Pareidolia or not!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92b68c8b4c7f.jpg[/atsimg]

THANK YOU! I don't have good graphic software since I went to Vista but I wanted to point this one out. You saved me the hassle. This is what I saw in the original picture. I couldn't make out the others.

abductee1, dude, your house is infested! You should open up an intergalactic bed & breakfast and make them pay to stay there. Just don't take any Republic credits, they're as worthless as our own fiat dollars.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

this one is clear

This image is disturbing - Pareidolia or not!

I'm more worried about the fat little green alien middle height on the right

[edit on 18-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join