It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED photos of gray/et in my house

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
okay first of all i urge you to read the whole thread

i post pictures from every angle and across the road and from a distance away

when you go through that youll realise it is absolutly not a reflection there is NOTHING to give off that look

ill repost the others

[edit on 18-7-2010 by abductee1]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
okay im reposting the picturs i put up earlier of across the road and from different angles

okay friends here we go

the entire house from distance, you can see both sides.. theres nothing or nobody standing in front

i had to blacken out one part as google has the road and postcode on there and i simply cant be having that

anyway as you can see theres NOBODY AND NOTHING THERE to give that `reflection`

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
If you're asking him to reposition the view point from google street view, he wont be able to. It jumps in sections which are stitched together via a 'morphing' technique as you move from one section to another.

No, I'm asking him to rotate the view to show what was on the other side.

If he shows a photo taken from the road 90º to the left (for example), what I want to see is what was 90º to the right, because that would be the area in front of his house's door.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by abductee1

Could you please post the image showing the house on the other side of the road, where that red car is?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
............... *sigh* are you 10 years old, this is silly!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

there you go

directly opisite.. nothing whatsoever to give off that `reflection`.. and its not the `google van` because you wont see that marking on any other house and ive looked at all the porch windows on the street

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Okay, I am starting to understand the skeptics anger when it comes to things like this- however, I refuse to become rude and antagonistic towards you still.

These posts explain what you are seeing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice that I only included the posts from after the initial explosion of angry responses that have been polite and not bashing you in anyway. But it seems you put on blinders to these posts in fear of something you believe to be extraordinary being ripped away from you.

Now I will state the obvious in that reflections move as the original point of view moves. In this case as the vehicle moves- so of course the reflection you see from further down the road would be different from the one directly in front of your house.

I am very sad to say that I agree with this post:

That being said, I take my leave of this thread, with a heavy heart I might add, to look for something that is actually extraordinary.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Logan_Tom

I agree. Nothing more than a reflection.

And yes, I have read the whole thread. And lawl'd the whole time!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92b68c8b4c7f.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course the human mind does see faces in all sorts of things. This is what my mind was seeing in other places in the window.

On one window I sort of see a person's forhead, nose and chin, while the rest of the face is in shadow. On another window I see some eyes. It sort of looks like black eyes of a gray alien peeking over another alien. This one is very faint and hard to see.

Beneath that, sort of looks like a face looking to the left.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by jessieg]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sorry but the only thing I see in the OP's picture is the reflection of a tree from outside... :/

2nd

[edit on 18-7-2010 by inval]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hey homes, your mum has a lovely garden.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
OP you're an absolute lunatic.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OK Google pictures?
already old and outdated to what Could BE there.. Break out your own camera and take the same pics..
I absolutely don't believe you have an alien in your house..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I see a face in the window, looks more humanistic then an ET.

Looks alot like what all the ghosthunters find when they investigate places.

The building has age, perhaps you should do some historical investigating of your own and find out who lived there, if anyone ever died in that bldg, etc. You can call the ghosthunters too or send them your photo, they come out and check it out for free usually.

Ghosthunters are TAPS and are in Warwick Rhode Island, give them a call or write to them. If this pic is legit it appears that someone still lives inside your home with you.

As far as the Obama White House photo, now that one is creepy, looks satanistic somehow. I think the ghosthunters or paranormal groups need to go check out the White House, too many stories going on.

I would be afraid to live there.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eire2
I see a face in the window, looks more humanistic then an ET.

Looks alot like what all the ghosthunters find when they investigate places.

The building has age, perhaps you should do some historical investigating of your own and find out who lived there, if anyone ever died in that bldg, etc. You can call the ghosthunters too or send them your photo, they come out and check it out for free usually.

Ghosthunters are TAPS and are in Warwick Rhode Island, give them a call or write to them. If this pic is legit it appears that someone still lives inside your home with you.

As far as the Obama White House photo, now that one is creepy, looks satanistic somehow. I think the ghosthunters or paranormal groups need to go check out the White House, too many stories going on.

I would be afraid to live there.
the Ghost hunter group as a whole have been called out as hoaxers. just a made for commercials production..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well, I see things some f you see and I see things that maybe some of you don't see. Some things I didn't see til they were pointed out to me. I don't have a clue as to what you have there. But if you want to know about greys google Phil Schneider. And or William Cooper. Or just google greys. I'm sorry but I can't recall if it's spelled grey or gray. Anyway I do know that Phil Schneider had 1st hand experience with them. Please do look him up. He's all over you tube but I would google his name . I figured there has to be other life as many galaxies as there are. I think John Lear is another good one. I hope I got his name right. And I can't remember the astronaut's name but I heard him on a European talk radio program speaking of aliens and how so much info has been leaked out in the last 60 years that it's ok for him and others to talk openly about it now. Check it out. I'm a definite believer in aliens. Thank you for posting.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

to the last reply.. please read EVERYTHING i have said

it is not a reflection or trick of light

ive shown it to three people, one a complete skeptic and he straight away noticed the face

please read everything i wrote

I read everything you wrote but it still doesn't negate the fact that this is more likely to be a "trick" of the light. Like when you see Jesus shaped spillages and Virgin Mary-shaped parsnips.

Entertaining but very explicable. If you are so sure of it's authenticity then why don't you call the TV or news or something. They would be able to get the answers you need. Not the answers you want. Many people here have stated that this is a trick yet you don't seem to want to believe. I am skeptical about all Alien/UFO pictures, yet I seen the face right away.

It must have been exciting to find this but rather deflating to know that it is not what you first thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de2b3d2d31db.jpg[/atsimg]

I cropped the photo, enlarged, sharpened and try to get rid of some of the noise. Do you see the child now?

It is simply Paraedolia. We are seeing a reflection of branches and leaves through imperfect glass. The dark areas are the leaves, the light areas is the sky in the gaps of the leaves.

Add that and the old sceptics catchphrase about our brains being programmed to find faces and you have your "alien". No alien, no ghost, no black child, just a reflection of some leaves opposite the house! Prove this wrong by taking pictures from your porch.

Being so convinced of your alien to the point of aggression is pretty ridiculous and ugly and will not make you any friends here. You are also showing yourself to be narrow minded and unable to consider anything outside your own biased and deluded conclusion.

EDIT: Incidentally and jut out of interest, where do you live? Obviously I don't expect you to tell me your address, just the town or at least region of the city. It's just that your place very very much looks like our old gaff in East Manchester.

EDIT2:

this is as zoomed up i could get.. its blurry but my point is this.. its CLEARLY not a reflection, and that face was showing in an earlier shot (probably 5 seconds ago from the google van) in the middle porch window frame!!!

im really freaked out now

No. It CLEARLY is a reflection!!

Arrgghh! You drive me mad!!

You're freaked out now, eh? You're freaked out about a reflection of a tree or bush.

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by triplesod]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

reply to post by ArMaP

there you go

directly opisite.. nothing whatsoever to give off that `reflection`.. and its not the `google van` because you wont see that marking on any other house and ive looked at all the porch windows on the street

Ahh, you're aburd! There i really no point in anyone replying to you anymore.

Right there you show the exact tree that is being reflected, yet you think that post is proof positive that "there is nothing whatsoever to give off that reflection".

You're a lost cause and I feel sorry for anyone who ever has to explain something to you in real life.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
this one is clear

behind the tree an entity

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join