It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED photos of gray/et in my house

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
this is as zoomed up i could get.. its blurry but my point is this.. its CLEARLY not a reflection, and that face was showing in an earlier shot (probably 5 seconds ago from the google van) in the middle porch window frame!!!

im really freaked out now

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Okay, so that is a bit creepy.

But, this puts it in perspective. Before we had a tiny short thing. Now it's tall and in the top part of the windowpane. So, it's probably our minds playing tricks on us. Or some sort of ghost. But if it were the alien... why would it have bothered to get on a stool lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i have no idea why it seems in the space of (im told google street view cards plod along at around 20mph), so probably 5 seconds, this thing which people have said was a reflection, is obviously not a reflection, but has moved.. almost orb like

i dont know whats going on but im definatly creeped out by it

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by abductee1

Yeah it is creepy.

But again... it's really tall now, or floating. Whatever it is, if it is something, it is probably more likely to be classified as a ghost. But, you definitely have something going here. Either your yard is REALLY reflective of strange things, or, you've got something here. Don't know what to make of it now!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I don't see an alien, but I do see a woman holding something. She's got her hair parted to the side. I can't tell what she's holding though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9ba5d529743.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

you are grasping at straws now abductee1... That doesn't look a thing like the first one - I am actually having trouble making out a face at all there.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yes it certainly is there again-when you refer to Google Van what do you mean? Does that give you an idea of when the pic was taken? Don't understand that part. I am familiar with Google earth and have seen my house and street but have never found anything indicating when the image as taken. I bought the house I live in last Oct and I know the images on Google are from sometime back because of the porch furniture and the car in the drive way. My reason for asking is I am thinking of a possible time line.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
ive asked my parents a hundreds times have you stored anything (bicycle/coat/fruit basket/groceries) anything, and the answer is always no.. nothing is left in the porch

google street view has only really in the last year been mapping out and showing street views of the uk...

i remember late 09 lookin for it and my road wasnt on, so im guessing this was taken in the last 6 or so months

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I too have ruled out alien - this close up pixelated image is more feminine looking than the other image.

OP do you know the history of the house - such as who use to live there before, how old it is, if it was renovated, etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I can't see what you mean by the woman... I am trying, but I don't see it lol. Can you like, take the paint pen like you made the square and outline her body? I am curious about that theory.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So saying about 6 months ago gives a bit of a time line to think about any other occurances that may have happened in or near the house from that time forward.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

I too have ruled out alien - this close up pixelated image is more feminine looking than the other image.

OP do you know the history of the house - such as who use to live there before, how old it is, if it was renovated, etc.

in the final picture i put up, im refering to the face in the top right hand corner.. it looks like it either has a huge head or some weird pointy hairstyle, ill go with the huge head explanation.

my parents have lived there for 30 years,
i am an abductee
my parents dont speak about things but i know my grandparents were

the house isnt haunted i lived there for 15 years never felt a thing, no energy nothing.. in fact its the only house in the world ive ever felt comfortable sleeping in the pitch black in, definatly not a haunted house

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I did the best I could. Hope you can make it out now. That should say " shoulder".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e232a92e7dbe.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 18-7-2010 by virraszto]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Very interesting - its 3am so I have to go to bed. Take care, whatever this is has not shown itself and you should be alright. I think you may be thinking more along the lines of alien because you were abducted, it could be completely unrelated.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I did the best I could. Hope you can make it out now. That should say " shoulder".

erm i appreciate the time you took but the `shouider` part isnt what im refering to. that could well be a reflection (look the other window panes).. its the face and a body attached to it im refering to,all light grey

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto

I do see what you're saying now.

Love the smiley face

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Hey, you should do the same thing. Can you outline the body of the entity you see?

Sorry, but I was mis-seeing what I thought you were talking about the whole time, and I want to be sure I am still seeing the entity that you are talking of! The old lady thing is going to be messing up my perspective lol

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This is what I am seeing in the White House picture.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c56eb3b4c2d8.jpg[/atsimg]

I think the OP is seeing the reflection of the Google photographer or one of the support people who travel with him.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by Signals

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c56eb3b4c2d8.jpg[/atsimg]

That alien looks like he really wants Obama, and not in the way you think...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

Hey, you should do the same thing. Can you outline the body of the entity you see?

Sorry, but I was mis-seeing what I thought you were talking about the whole time, and I want to be sure I am still seeing the entity that you are talking of! The old lady thing is going to be messing up my perspective lol

ive croped the exact face part im refering to.. if u look carefuly u can see the gray outline possibly goes down into a small body.. ignore the white blobs around the window pane im sure they are just sunlight, hence ive just croped the face so you can see exactly where im refering to

that defined face can be seen in any of the first four pictures i uploaded at the beginign of the thread

[edit on 18-7-2010 by abductee1]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join