It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATED photos of gray/et in my house

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by abductee1
listen you idiot...... reflection of what

GO ON TELL ME

DID YOU READ ANYHING IVE WRITEN

ITS NOT FROM THE `GOOGLE EARTH VAN`

THERE IS nothing reflecting that whatsoever

nor is it sunlight

I dont think you are from the google earth van, i do not doubt that you can see a face.

I do howver doubt the claim thats its an actual grey hiding out in the entry way of your house.

You really need to grow up and actually use some backing up evidence if you want to prove your point. Labelling us as idiots is simply "pathetic" and this kind of rubbish is not tolerated here.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

im annoyed because i clearly explained in detail how ive tested it from all angles both with sunlight and without, from differnt distances AND checked the porch and there is NOTHING which gives off that `reflection`

absolutly nothing!

but the people attacking me havent read any of that and are trying to insult my intelligence

The point is that you just can't replicate things like that by testing it from other angles. It's a reflection of that exact moment, and whatever moments you tested are different because they are at different times of day, etcetc...

Besides, if it were an alien, where's the body. It's just a trick of our minds, because it's not REALLY a face, but our mind wants us to think it's a face. Same as when you see a face in the clouds. There's not really a face there, but our minds interpret it that way.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh my gosh, look at that tree in the picture with Obama. I mean, there is a face on that tree! I mean, I see eyes and a wicked grin and even an ear there.

Why is everyone looking at that thing in the window when we clearly have a very evil tree!

Well, seriously, I do see a face there. But see, it is very easy to see faces in all sorts of stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
there is an entity there, the face is NOT part of the framework, or `blends in with the colour` or `my eyes playing tricks` or whatever

skeptics will always always stay ignorant

the better the evidence the more theyll claim its `too good to be true`

when its things like mine, theyll moan and find every excuse under the sunner

skeptics seriously gtfo im done with you

theres a picture of a gray in my house for gods sake!!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by abductee1

If that picture was even slightly conclusive, you'd have a lot more super-believers all over this thread.

I don't doubt that you THINK there was a grey in your house. And for all I know, it is. But this picture looks, for all intents and purposes, like a reflection. If you want to prove to us there's a grey in your house, get better evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I see reflections of something on the glass, but to say it is a grey is
a total stretch of the imagination.

I wonder one other thing. How is it you have only 9 posts when I look
at your profile, but you are already able to start a thread? When did the
20 post rule thing go out the window? And then to call people idiots right
off the bat is sort of strange.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It may be possible to get another picture. You should set up some wildlife cams around your house. These can take pictures when motion is detected or heat is detected. It couldn't hurt to see what lurks around your house. Probably you will just get pictures of stray cats and dogs and the mailman, but you never know.

There are also ways to record EVP. The EVP recorder can be made with things you can find at radio shack. I don't know what you need, but you can look up what you need if you want to make one.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reflection? of what.. tell me please

there is nothing in the porch to give that reflection nothing

also... you cant use the `its off the google van` because non of the other houses on the street, even next door have that `ahem reflection`

its an entity probably about 4 and a half foot tall im estimating

in the darkened picture you can make it out
the body is obviously behind the door, and the window pane reaches to where the face is

why has it showed up
as a sign probably to show me `we are here its us`

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Which one? I see a tiny woman with hair sticking out of her head on the tree, the amazed and gaping jawed cone looking bush nestled in the corner, and the reflection in the glass of someone/ thing.

So......

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A reflection of a statue you set up to make the perfect reflection angles to make this photo? I don't know...

If you are not hoaxing this, it's a ghost.

And if it is a ghost, it looks like the ghost of a very odd sized/shaped creature.

But it does also look a lot like a Pacific Islander tiki mask or other type of statue head.

Google Tiki Mask, and view the photos that it brings up.

If you are not hoaxing us, than I personally think the odds of it being a ghost are far more than it being a ET grey. I would say the odds are like 100:1 on that or better. I'd place $$$ bets.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You do realize that this is the introduction forum right ?

Not the ufo/alien forum.

I would have to say that is a reflection in the glass ... and I'm not a sceptic ... I am an 'experiencer'.

Word of advise keep it polite or you will not be here too long ... yours must be the fastest 'warn' on record

Woody

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Almost anytime there is a reflection in glass, I'm afraid we have to give more credence to the possibility of coincidental reflections. There is simply too much margin for error otherwise.

But I agree it looks like a humanoid figure. I wouldn't have gone to "grey alien", though. I would have instantly thought "ghost".

Heard any odd sounds and movements around your house lately?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

but the people attacking me havent read any of that and are trying to insult my intelligence

Thats quite the OxyMoron, because if you really are seeing this, then there really isn't that much intelligence.

sorry bro, it was too easy.

Seriously though, I'm not questioning your intelligence anymore, as much as I'm questioning your mental sanity.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
DELETED because the thread was moved and my reply is no longer topical...

~meathead

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
seriously???
Nope, I don't see a"Grey" at all
I just see the outside reflection
But ya know they are rather elusive

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Uh...Idk about you....but to me it looks like a reflection of the House across from the window...And there's a tree in between the two. You are taking the outline of the "tree branches" and filling it in with the "white" of the house across from the window and coming up with a "Grey" but all I see is what I said...A reflection of a HOUSE with TREE BRANCHES in between......

Seriously...I'm FAR from a skeptic...but there's no Grey there....

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
On the Obama picture from page one, I was talking about the tree. The bark of the tree looks like a witch face or something. I see some squinty eyes and a nose and a scowling mouth on that tree.

I didn't notice that the cone shaped topiary thing looked a bit like a profile.

Then you have the face in the window that looks too much like "The Scream" Picasso painting that it doesn't seem real.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Almost anytime there is a reflection in glass, I'm afraid we have to give more credence to the possibility of coincidental reflections. There is simply too much margin for error otherwise.

But I agree it looks like a humanoid figure. I wouldn't have gone to "grey alien", though. I would have instantly thought "ghost".

Heard any odd sounds and movements around your house lately?

hello friend

no
my parents have lived there for 30 plus years, the house is not haunted or anything like that

i had a gran who died a couple of years ago

and a grandfather who died like 8 years ago, neither of them looked anything like this figure..
i know this is stupid but it does look a lot like this

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
another thing if its a `reflection` why do none of the other houses in the street have the reflection

im not bothered about the sunlight reflecting on the other panes to the right, i can tell straight away they are sunlight

im refering to what is clearly a figure to the left of the house number

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If that's really a Grey Alien, it probably looks like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ad001896a07.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join