It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Evolutionist I can prove to you that what you believe (evolution) is based on illogical reasoning, i

page: 25
26
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Is this hogwash too?
Vid Link reply to
post by MrXYZ

 



edit on 11/15/2010 by firegoggles because: Add vid link




posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


Science has no conscience and doesn't care about whether a theory gets proven or disproven. That's because science follows scientific method...which makes it a prerequisite that theories are falsifiable and that they have to be tested and peer reviewed. Hypothesis are constantly destroyed, it's not something science tries to "prevent". Science gains nothing from lying...unlike religious based churches, because they'd lose members and therefore $$$



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Is this hogwash? Let me guess CGI ?



edit on 11/15/2010 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)


That's not even hogwash...it's nothing, there's no video



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Ya sorry about that fixed it. See here



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Ya sorry about that fixed it. See here


You're linking to this thread instead to a video...



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here's the video he was trying to post.




posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2
 


I wanted to apologize for derailing your thread. I just got a tad worked up.

I do in fact like your examples you put forth but you have to understand most of these guys have had a lifetime of brainwashing and have in fact heard a version of this argument in one form or another. No matter how well put together your information is, and it is very well put together by the way
, no matter they will dis it. If I only I were more talented in the area of communicating the knowledge I could change the world and so could many people on earth today. But of course the people that stand to make billions off the same old same old would most likely make sure you had an "accident".
Any way great post man and I wish you the best on your endeavor to educate the masses but I'm afraid it's an up hill battle at this point in time still. Give it 15 more years and people will be saying anything but this view point is absurd.


edit on 11/15/2010 by firegoggles because: spelling



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


Science has no conscience and doesn't care about whether a theory gets proven or disproven. That's because science follows scientific method...which makes it a prerequisite that theories are falsifiable and that they have to be tested and peer reviewed. Hypothesis are constantly destroyed, it's not something science tries to "prevent". Science gains nothing from lying...unlike religious based churches, because they'd lose members and therefore $$$


I defintely agree that science gains nothing by lying... but scientists do! The recent Global Warming scam is evidence of that....



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


Thx for reposting the video...but I have to admit, I still don't get how this would prove light beings and the other stuff.

If the argument is that we all have common elements with everything in the universe...well, yeah...but scientists have figured that out long ago. It still doen't prove creationism or any of the theories firegoggles posted. It's like saying "the sky is blue, and therefore we were once light beings". It makes no scientific sense to make a statement like that...



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Blarneystoner
 


Science has no conscience and doesn't care about whether a theory gets proven or disproven. That's because science follows scientific method...which makes it a prerequisite that theories are falsifiable and that they have to be tested and peer reviewed. Hypothesis are constantly destroyed, it's not something science tries to "prevent". Science gains nothing from lying...unlike religious based churches, because they'd lose members and therefore $$$


I defintely agree that science gains nothing by lying... but scientists do! The recent Global Warming scam is evidence of that....


Here's a little fun fact for you:

One scientist overstated the implications about global warming in regards to glaciers in the Himalayas. The corporate shills picked up on that, and are now pretending as if one overstatement proves that the whole theory is hogwash...when in reality, it isn't. Check the sources that state GW is a hoax...they're all badly researched and have no evidence to back up their "global warming is a hoax" statement. If global warming was a hoax, the Maldives wouldn't spend a small fortune to get land in Australia once their islands sink!! And the people in Bangladesh wouldn't be worried about floods...but ofc they are!



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2
 




I love your thread and all of your posts - keep up the good work.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Nov 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mrvdreamknight
 


You really only can applaud the OP if you don't care about evidence, scientific method, or proof... because the OP provided none of that



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrvdreamknight

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by mrvdreamknight
 


You really only can applaud the OP if you don't care about evidence, scientific method, or proof... because the OP provided none of that


Thanks for telling me what I can and can't do...


Don't worry, I won't stop you from clapping your hands in joy...it just isn't logical or backed up by any evidence or scientific reasoning. Your clapping out of blind belief, not true knowledge


So excuse me for shaking my head as I'm baffled by people who don't need facts and evidence to believe in stuff...



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Evolution + Creation = Replicating organic earth suits that adapt to a changing experience within a changing environment. Unity is All there is. Infinite Intelligence, and Infinite Energy. The two are One, and within them, is the potential for all Creation. Something which is Infinite cannot be 'other than', or 'many', An Infinite Creator knows only Unity.




posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by mrvdreamknight

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by mrvdreamknight
 


You really only can applaud the OP if you don't care about evidence, scientific method, or proof... because the OP provided none of that


Thanks for telling me what I can and can't do...


Don't worry, I won't stop you from clapping your hands in joy...it just isn't logical or backed up by any evidence or scientific reasoning. Your clapping out of blind belief, not true knowledge


So excuse me for shaking my head as I'm baffled by people who don't need facts and evidence to believe in stuff...


Your opinion. Nothing more or less.

But I only offered my support to the op - it had nothing to do with you.

Why you felt you had to respond to me for supporting another human being I don't get. But whatever works for you I guess.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mrvdreamknight
 


The difference is, we bother to back up our opinions with evidence and proof. You just applaud people who don't bother doing that...and judging from your own posts in similar threads, you also don't bother proof, but rather prefer just making random statements.

This thread is a couple of pages long now. If you bothered to read it, you would have noticed that people punched so many holes into the OPs hypothesis by now, applauding it makes you look kinda silly.

Don't get me wrong, of course you can applaud this nonsense...but you don't add anything of value by doing so, and you completely ignore the fact that his hole hypothesis has been proven wrong multiple times by now.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


Of course coming from a cabal of die hard hard evolutionist or I should say those who believe in evolution, I'm not surprised a bit of this statement:


people punched so many holes into the OPs hypothesis by now


Why even my use of the word - evolutionist- to describe proponents of evolution gets rediculed. So what can one expect except more redicule and belittling of others.

as for the "people punched so many holes into the OPs hypothesis by now" can you name one?

of course due to the amount of posts it's hard to reply to all.

btw - still reading some good stuff from romantic_rebel so my response will be static.

ty,
edmc2


edit on 15-11-2010 by edmc^2 because: reword



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Here's the video he was trying to post.



Wow! Thanks for posting this.

Another experiment to do.

Thanks again,

edmc



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by edmc^2
 


I wanted to apologize for derailing your thread. I just got a tad worked up.

I do in fact like your examples you put forth but you have to understand most of these guys have had a lifetime of brainwashing and have in fact heard a version of this argument in one form or another. No matter how well put together your information is, and it is very well put together by the way
, no matter they will dis it. If I only I were more talented in the area of communicating the knowledge I could change the world and so could many people on earth today. But of course the people that stand to make billions off the same old same old would most likely make sure you had an "accident".
Any way great post man and I wish you the best on your endeavor to educate the masses but I'm afraid it's an up hill battle at this point in time still. Give it 15 more years and people will be saying anything but this view point is absurd.


edit on 11/15/2010 by firegoggles because: spelling


Thanks man for the contribution!

no apology needed and glad for your participation.

As for changing the world - the King of kings will take care of that so no worry there. Just have -- opps wait a minute - I can hear it now, eyes rolling - - - faith! Yes have faith on his promises - they will come true.

And that's where evolutionist can't understand nor fathom the beauty and wisdom of it because common sense has long ago left them.

ty,
edmc2

notice - we can deal with the physical as well as with the spirtual dimension but they can only stay within the physical level as their thinking abilities are handicapped / blinded by their own understanding. So I'm symphathetic to their plight.




top topics



 
26
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join