It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reputed neo-Nazi leading patrols in Ariz.

page: 5
7
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


they are the "regular militia" as defined in the constitution.

nowhere does it say anything about personal beliefs, its simply an age and citizenry requirement....no...duty.


and i haven't misunderstood anything you've said.
dont skip around the question, i answered why im supporting these "neo nazi's". in case you missed it i will repeat myself, i support them for upholding their duty as citizens, anything else im not concerned with. as somebody already stated they own firearms so they cant be felons.

now please explain to us why you are supporting narco-insurgents?




posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


Yes its a nazi thing to say, but just because they say it doens't make them one.

Show me the proof they are nazis and you can go on calling them that. Other then that stop calling them nazis or I will start referring to you as a reputed pedophile.

I have no proof, but that hasn't stopped you has it.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


they are the "regular militia" as defined in the constitution.

nowhere does it say anything about personal beliefs, its simply an age and citizenry requirement....no...duty.


and i haven't misunderstood anything you've said.
dont skip around the question, i answered why im supporting these "neo nazi's". in case you missed it i will repeat myself, i support them for upholding their duty as citizens, anything else im not concerned with. as somebody already stated they own firearms so they cant be felons.

now please explain to us why you are supporting narco-insurgents?




Go re-read my post, as I am all for anything besides racists as a defense for the mexican-U.S border.
And if you're wondering why I'm so against neo-nazism, it's because my father was one and it pretty much ruined my childhood.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


Yes its a nazi thing to say, but just because they say it doens't make them one.

Show me the proof they are nazis and you can go on calling them that. Other then that stop calling them nazis or I will start referring to you as a reputed pedophile.

I have no proof, but that hasn't stopped you has it.

So do you want me to go try and take a picture of them doing a nazi salute?
When someone says something as disgusting as that, do you want them to patrol a border that is very heavy in ethnicity?
THE US HAS MILITIAS THAT ARE NOT RACIST.
So why aren't we sending them in? Instead of people who will probably hate the people they're patroling?



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


well good thing its not up to you then.

and no i was not wondering, as ive said about 100 times im not concerned with anything unrelated to the subject matter . be it from you or from the militia.

the border is overrun and not protected. they are protecting it. good for them.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


They are actually treating them very well. If you bothered looking at the links on page one you will see they have been doing this for a while now without any incidents.

Stop having daddy issues and check out the links.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


well good thing its not up to you then.

and no i was not wondering, as ive said about 100 times im not concerned with anything unrelated to the subject matter . be it from you or from the militia.

the border is overrun and not protected. they are protecting it. good for them.

If hitlers SS was patroling the border, would you support them just because they're protecting the border?
You don't have to resort to such horrible tactics in defending your border, use your national guard or regular militias that are not racist.
I don't know why I have to repeat myself, but all this racist group is going to do is cause more tension in the area, and that is something both mexico AND the U.S don't need.
Anyway, I'm done, going to go out for a bit, probably won't check back on this thread as I'm sure it'll be the same droning "YOU SUPPORT NARCOTICS"
or "THEYRE DEFENDING THE BORDER IT DOESNT MATTER"
Ugh.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Race and group affiliation has nothing to do with it. These are American citizens protecting the boarders within their rights. If these men were doing anything illegal than they would be arrested, and not working along with local authorities.

Their personal beliefs or affiliation beyond protecting the boarder is a moot point, and people who try to argue otherwise are only pushing their own agenda.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


They are actually treating them very well. If you bothered looking at the links on page one you will see they have been doing this for a while now without any incidents.

Stop having daddy issues and check out the links.


Wow, thanks for insulting me for having a neo nazi father, that's a nice touch to your post.
And as I said before, that site was posted on a blog by another member of the group, obviously they're going to want to sound nice for the press.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


li also get the impression you arent American. if that is the case then who YOU want protecting our border is irrelevant.

if you ARE an American, then you should be a defendant of free speech, and not bickering about this unrelated personal issue like you are now.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


and i dont know why i have to repeat myself.

they are the regular militia. able bodied men 17-45.



if hitler and his ss were american citizens between those ages then yes, i couldnt give a rats ass what freaky stuff they're are into.

you dont see me complaining about black panthers joining the military



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321
 


That is a wonderful fantasy you have come up with there. Too bad none of it applies to Arizona where illegals stream across the border uninterrupted by your myriad of border patrol and alphabet agencies who are so alert and doing everything they can to stop it.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you are an American citizen you have a duty.

The Craziest most off the wall doctrine in the world does not exempt you from that duty.

i cannot put it simpler.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


Like I said stop having daddy issues. Atleast they have something to deny what you are claiming.

You bring the table nothing except your yearning for a normal daddy. Bring something to the table. I'm sure you can find an article that says they mistreat them from a respected source. Come on you can do it.

You know lots of pedophiles have issues such as yourself. Makes me wonder about you.

Grow up, your ad homs do nothing to disguise the fact that you're supporting a neo nazi group just because they're patrolling the U.S border.
Whatever, I disagree inherently with the idea that just because they're americans,regardless of what crazy ideas they have about immigrants, they should be given guns and allowed to defend the border.
THAT is where we disagree. And no amount of arguing will change it

[edit on 17-7-2010 by hippomchippo]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder
 



That is a wonderful fantasy you have come up with there. Too bad none of it applies to Arizona where illegals stream across the border uninterrupted by your myriad of border patrol and alphabet agencies who are so alert and doing everything they can to stop i


No fantasy, just the facts. I never said immigrants weren't still coming. All I am saying is that the US is doing more than people like you want to admit.

Of course, your goal is probably zero tolerance. Now that is a fantasy.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


I know a Democrat who is a (reputed, nobody really knows) Neo-Nazi. Therefore Democrats are Neo-Nazis too. And racists. And so I'm really hating not just minutement who must be racists but Democrats too. And again, one Neo-Nazi in in the entire organization indicates the whole organization is racist. Therefore, Democrats are racist. Hopefully people will stop voting for them now.



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


you're supporting a neo nazi group just because they're patrolling the U.S border


Oh, before they merely were lead by someone who is rumored to be a neo-nazi. Now suddenly the entire group is definitely a neo-nazi organization.

And of course the fact that the leading minute-men group has zero tolerance for racism means nothing and should be ignored because it doesn't paint people the way liberals would like them to be painted. Lets just think about that one rumor and condemn the minute-men as racist based on that. After all, we could start a pointless race war based on rumors which is always fun. Its always fun to make things up and attack people on rumors. I'm outraged, myself. That minute-men are such racist and I know that because of a rumor. Absolutely furious and hateful.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by truthquest]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


you're supporting a neo nazi group just because they're patrolling the U.S border


Oh, before they merely were lead by someone who is rumored to be a neo-nazi. Now suddenly the entire group is definitely a neo-nazi organization.

And of course the fact that the leading minute-men group has zero tolerance for racism means nothing and should be ignored because it doesn't paint people the way liberals would like them to be painted. Lets just think about that one rumor and condemn the minute-men as racist based on that. After all, we could start a pointless race war based on rumors which is always fun. Its always fun to make things up and attack people on rumors. I'm outraged, myself. That minute-men are such racist and I know that because of a rumor. Absolutely furious and hateful.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by truthquest]

If they aren't racist, good on em then, go and get the illegals.
I'm all for sending american milita out to the border, that's what they are for.
But when the leader makes comments like that, it really sends bad signals for the whole group.
Maybe they should get a new leader then.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by hippomchippo]



posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo
 


I really do not care of my neighbors thoughts. If there presence or actions keeps my neighborhood safer they are welcome.

My house was broken into by those' just doing jobs Americans won't do'.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join