It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reputed neo-Nazi leading patrols in Ariz.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Instead of reporting on all the crime along the border MSN does a story on a neo-nazi in a obvious attempt to make all malitia members look like racists this is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mordant1
Are you saying you are discriminating against me?

If you want to make that make some kind of sense, I would be happy to address it. I am just pointing out that I was addressing a specific statement and nothing you replied to me with had anything to do with it.

By what authority?

Mine. Do something about it.

Oh I guess when you make a determination it's not discrimination but If I do, it is.
How Precious!

I have no clue what you are talking about.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

reply to post by hippomchippo

, so r

Everyone is a racist, so it cancels out. Everytime I hear someone claim they dont discriminate and are fair and equal in every way, knowing that discrimination is an innate human need for survival, I know they are a phoney and liar with an eye on playing me and so full of it that their eyes should be brown.
So basically I refuse to allow you to claim illusory higher ground or accept or consider or believe that you are any less racist than anyone else that you seek to automatically pass your judgment upon and this discussion, over and insignificant and noncontributory.

No, not everyone is a racist.
That was sarcasm.
You're quick to condone neo nazism.
Probably also because you refer to mexicans as wet, slang for wetback which is an ethnic slur, yay for racism eh?
Let me say before I leave, hitler didn't get elected by saying kill all jews, but eventually, he tried to do just that.
I would never let a racist guard anything that involves people of ethnicity.
Good day.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

I dont condone anything that smacks of hypocrisy so dont put words in my mouth. I'll stop calling souther invaders wets when they stop calling US gringoes. NO MORE ONE SIDEd DISRESPECT based on pigment. Everyone is a racist and an advocate for their own RAZA so quit playin aint nobody buyin anymore, From azatlan or elsewhere

[edit on 17-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The Rules,

As I see it is to work with the local law enforcement and acquire and act on provable intelligence that show who is a member of a drug cartel or illegal terrorist and who is just some poor misguided Mexican who didn't have the good sense to apply for legal entry into the country.

So they sit at the border with a photo and bio and only act when they see that person?

The law enforcement agencies near the borders have been studying this situation since at least 2006 and have a very good idea who these people are and what they are up to.

How will civilian border patrols be able to help again? Will they be able to go into Mexico and hunt for these specific people or, again, are you saying they will let some people go by and just wait for identified drug cartel members? At which point, do they then just get to open fire as you suggested?

I do not propose militia members just go in and shoot anything that moves.

Just known drug cartel members? So based on what? A photo and binoculars? Will they have to get them into custody, ID them, then shoot them?

They need to go in and do raids but chances are they will get shot at long before the get to the door step. law enforcements knows who these peoples are. They are camped and dug in deep. What is stopping them is a stupid law that is protecting the national forest this is taking place in.

No ones needs to go into Mexico.. this is all within our borders up to 80 miles inland. No one starts at the border, they start at the 80 mile mark and work towards the border sweeping the area. again, this is for the drug cartels and terrorists that is with them not the regular misguided Mexicans who just cross for jobs.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan

protecting the border is not neo-nazism.

nazism didnt come around till almost 200 years after the constitution was written.

try again.

I never said it was, have you read the thread?
This is about a neo nazi GROUP trying to protect the border, an area full of ethnicity, and we're allowing a group of people who openly hate other ethnicities there, with guns no less. I'm not for illegal immigration, I'm against sending racists there, send the national guard in like you should.
Anyway, this is going to be my last post in this thread for real

I'm afraid a few in this thread might actually be racists, which is disgusting for this forum.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
They need to go in and do raids but chances are they will get shot at lone before the get to the door step.

Civilians need to conduct raids where?

law enforcements knows who these peoples are. They are camped and dug in deep. What is stopping them is a stupid law that is protecting the national forest this is taking place in.

So it allows civilians to shoot suspects?

No ones needs to go into Mexico.. this is all within our borders up to 80 miles inland. No one starts at the border, they start at the 80 mile mark and work towards the border sweeping the area. again, this is for the drug cartels and terrorists that is with them not the regular misguided Mexicans who just cross for jobs.

You are not answering my questions at all then. How does a border patrol protect the border by shooting suspects in America?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

, so r

Everyone is a racist, so it cancels out. Everytime I hear someone claim they dont discriminate and are fair and equal in every way, knowing that discrimination is an innate human need for survival, I know they are a phoney and liar with an eye on playing me and so full of it that their eyes should be brown.
So basically I refuse to allow you to claim illusory higher ground or accept or consider or believe that you are any less racist than anyone else that you seek to automatically pass your judgment upon and this discussion, over and insignificant and noncontributory.

No, not everyone is a racist.
That was sarcasm.
You're quick to condone neo nazism.
Probably also because you refer to mexicans as wet, slang for wetback which is an ethnic slur, yay for racism eh?
Let me say before I leave, hitler didn't get elected by saying kill all jews, but eventually, he tried to do just that.
I would never let a racist guard anything that involves people of ethnicity.
Good day.

I dont condone anything that smacks of hypocrisy so dont put words in my mouth. I'll stop calling souther invaders wets when they stop calling US gringoes. NO MORE ONE SIDEd DISRESPECT based on pigment. Everyone is a racist and an advocate for their own RAZA so quit playin aint nobody buyin anymore, senior azatlan

Oh, people are racist to you so you can be racist to them?

I'm sure nothing I could say would change your mind otherwise, it's obvious you really do hate mexicans.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain

I'm glad they will be given the oppurtunity. After all since they own fire arms we know they are not felons so lets sit back and watch.

You just lost all credibility with that dumbass statement.

Felons don't know how to get illegal guns???

They are in the public eye, probably under close scrutiny of the police based on their dealings with a white supermicist group and with what they are doing.

Nowhere did I say felons can't get guns.

I really doubt if they were felons that they would be permitted to carry on with what they are doing with weapons you -SNIP-.

Mod Edit - Civility And Decorum Are Required on AboveTopSecret.com

[edit on Sat, 17 Jul 2010 17:10:50 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

but the constitution is why they are there.

not nazism.

so real quick before you leave id like to say.

check.
mate.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

but the constitution is why they are there.

not nazism.

so real quick before you leave id like to say.

check.
mate.

How do you know why they are there?
Would this be the first time someone said something supposedly in support of the constitution that had a nefarious purpose?
What is with the trust of neo nazis all of a sudden?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

protecting the citizenry from narco-insurgents is not a nefarious purpose.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

whats with the sudden surge in support for narco-terrorists?

are you a drug dealer?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A "reputed neo-Nazi leading patrols in Ariz."?

Well there is a known traitor to the Constitution sitting in the White House, for at least the 3rd straight term in a row.

States will take the law into their own hands and execute it however they may. This alleged neo-nazi "leading" patrols in Arizona is being used for enforcing the law. He is not breaking any laws. So what damned difference does it make?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

They are reputed neo- nazis.

That means they are suspected but no proof can be found. Lets not start to call people names that you can't prove to be true.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

protecting the citizenry from narco-insurgents is not a nefarious purpose.

I didn't say it was, re-read my post.
I said they may say they're only there to protect the border, but they may have more nefarious purposes that they keep hidden.
Why is it you always misunderstand what I say?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

They are reputed neo- nazis.

That means they are suspected but no proof can be found. Lets not start to call people names that you can't prove to be true.

Yes, because people that only support white hetersexuals and lets not forget non jewish people becoming americans are usually just normal good old americans right?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

whats with the sudden surge in support for narco-terrorists?

are you a drug dealer?

Have you read my posts or just saw my disdain for neo nazis and decided to skip everything else?
Send in the border patrol guards.
Send in the national guard.
Send in the regular militias.
Keep the racists out of this.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about that now did I chief?

I said there is not any proof that they are Neo Nazis. If you care to prove me wrong then have at it. Other then that save the attitude for someone who gives a crap.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about that now did I chief?

I said there is not any proof that they are Neo Nazis. If you care to prove me wrong then have at it. Other then that save the attitude for someone who gives a crap.

I know you didn't, but you said we had no proof they are neo nazis.
I think saying that americans should only be white hetersexuals and not jewish is a pretty nazi thing to say, no? And now we're having people who believe legally born hispanic americans should NOT be american citizens carry guns and defend our borders?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I knew it was only a matter of time before the feds would get involved.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join