It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien and Sedition Acts/Sedition/Obama Admits Not U.S. Citizen Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It is amazing how when you start to research a certain topic how in doing so lead you more and more topics of research. At this point in my research I will start from the end and work backwards as to how I came to this point. I will say that it all started by clicking on a link of a certain members signature links and watching a little video within a webpage which sparked my interest, and by listening to podcasts which at the same time of my research brought me to other interesting aspects of the basic topic.
I feel it is important to study these things and try to develop a single and most common denominator as to why things are happening in the world in which we are living today. It seems so common now days that people just basically focus on the current attraction of developing stories, we are reacting to actions which are happening and commenting on them briefly without studying why these things are happening. I will start off by posting a couple link topics you can review, then we can start talking about them then you may want to ask well, how did you arrive at this topic and we can start to move backwards in my research. I know most people might not feel that these topics are too interesting or that they maybe too boring to discuss in length, but for the people who seem to be interested we can proceed. Here goes with first topic which leads to subtopic.

Topic Link : en.wikipedia.org...

Alien and Sedition Acts
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. You can help. The discussion page may contain suggestions. (June 2010)

[edit on 17-7-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I believe this is some interesting topics, I had to modify the thread due to the fact I didn't know cutting and pasting excessively was not allowed, sorry for the misunderstanding to everyone.

2nd subtopic link : en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sometimes it is so hard to figure out who is on who's side and which side represents which group verses another, it seems like we are the ones caught in the middle while each group tries to promote their dominance over the other, it's like a battle and we don't really know what the sides are to the most effect.

If there are those who have glanced at what I have posted above I will now give the primary link which started this whole research, don't ask me who's screen name had this on their signature because that would take a little searching, maybe someone here knows or has seen it before at any rate go ahead and click on the link then we can discuss what you think is the most interesting point.
Enjoy!

Link : ufology.webeufobelievers.net...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
To help define who one of the groups is check out this link, this is a add-on to the info. which is part of this research I just happened to come across a little while ago.

Link : en.wikipedia.org...

Bill Ayers
William C. Ayers

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
His Wife

Link : en.wikipedia.org...

Bernardine Dohrn

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The video in this link is simply amazing.

Please check it out.

Link : www.wnd.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Obama Admits he is not an American Citizen Video.

After this post I will wait until someone else comments, then we can discuss who the other side is, or if there is no sides and that they are within both sides.

Video Link Title: Not Natural Born -- TRUTH MATTERS

Video Link : www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
P.S.

I changed the header title to see if more people become responsive to this thread. Maybe too boring for people to look at so I had to change the title.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thread temporarily moved here to allow the OP to recover his research, but the thread is closed for replies. Contact the OP to enquire about a new thread on the same topic.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join