It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you hath understanding?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

LOL. He doesn't get it. I don't reply to him to communicate with him as much as to point out to others what a deluded fraud he is.

I just think it would be sad if someone actually trusted anything Tormentations/xsamexonexotherx had to say. It is so easy for some to fall prey to his double talk and self-aggrandizing and made up Bible verses.
I just feel like his posts almost deserve a disclaimer, and I guess that is what I try to do -- much to his chagrin, I admit.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

OT:
Yeah, exactly. Like I told him, that other person so near and dear to his heart was given the boot for the same thing, so it only goes to show that he never will learn. A run of the IP addy from both accounts would tell if they are from the same town or not.

As for his "story", when someone places more importance on his wisdom than the information they are suppose to "understand", I am like you, I have a big problem with that. Anyone that arrogant and self centered can`t be trusted.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Now just out of curiosity... Hard work is bad it proves we aren't wise. If we accept that as fact, then lets examine this thread. Who has worked the hardest and posted the most? Ahhhh. The man who calls himself wise while calling others ignorant, but the reasons by which he determines they are not wise he exhibits....

wise 1 (wz)
adj. wis·er, wis·est
1. Having the ability to discern or judge what is true, right, or lasting; sagacious: a wise leader.
a. Exhibiting common sense; prudent: a wise decision.
b. Shrewd; crafty.
3. Having great learning; erudite.
4. Provided with information; informed. Used with to: was wise to the politics of the department.
5. Slang Rude and disrespectful; impudent.

I agree that you are wise. Definition #5. You win.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

ok guys because i have over 20,000 books on my computer and i read read read.

i would like to know if that begining statement has any familiarity in any previous posting from this guy.

If you think it does...it comes from the book of lucifer.

not that i have anything against it....it is just i tend to always state a source of a quote.
Livri Luciferius Livri Luciferius

The Book Of Lucifer The Book Of Lucifer

By Ben Shakur

English Translation By

Sollog Immanuel Adoni Adoni

www.Sollog.com

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join