It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got back from movie inception, raises several great concepts, like concept of Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
reply to post by theflyingscudman

I dont mean waking up in a dream from a dream either, that has happened to me, but rather I mean having multiple dreams occuring at the same time, where the effects of one impact the deeper dreams, like how the van flipped they started tumbling.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Desolate Cancer]

I was thinking the mulitple dreams actually reinforced theories of mulitple dimensions/realms/planes of esistence, so to speak?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Pesky multiple windows posted in wrong thread

[edit on 9-8-2010 by bluepanda]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by serendipitynow

As it so often happens, I failed to log in for over a month, now I forgot the subject of our exchange. I do, however enjoy talking to people who say it was a bad movie. The usual refrain was that the love story didn't work or that it fail to engage the viewer in general. These people usually are quite cynical and have a dead look to their eyes. I personally was totally enthralled, the love story had me on the verge of tears, and every second had me begging for the next. If you can't relate to being tormented by a lost love through your dreams, then I feel sorry for you.

<< 1   >>

join