It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Lunsman? Help me here....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
In my profession (sales), I talk to lots of different people everyday on the phone. About 6 months ago, I talked to someone in Ohio who acted very strange on the telephone. Others from my company had spoken to him in the past, and he was described as erratic, odd, etc.

During my conversation with him, he seemed to be in another world and then out of the blue, he asked "Are you a Lunsman?" I didn't understand the term and asked him to repeat himself. He said "Forget it" and hung up the phone.

The call was realtively easy to write off, with the exception of the question about being a Lunsman, which I guess I'm spelling correctly. It was pronouced (luhnz-man).

Does anyone know what this term means? Ever heard it before? Is it associated with any certain secret society, organization (i.e. freemasons or illuminati), or religion?

Any clarification would be appreciated......

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Both "Lunsman" and "Lunzman" are widespead surnames of people of German descent. Maybe he thought you were his cousin?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I've often wondered what the heck he was talking about. That's probably it..

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
could he have actually asked if you were a "budsman"?

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Could he have said LENSMAN instead? It's a series of stories by Edward Elmer Smith.

new topics

top topics

join