It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Red Sky

so ok sometimes it happens sometimes not .. its like a sharingan in the sky if your watching a series called "naruto" .. in the sky im talking about in my place philippines.. weather is really weird here nowadays because in just a second it will rain fast .. like no signals like black clouds or stuff that gives you a hint if it will rain or not you know what im telling anyways.. just this night around 7:00pm international dateline asia- a strong winds really strong like idk how to measure it .
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.gmanews.tv

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
like km idk we dont have storm like typhoon or something cause im watching news at that time and at weather report just partly cloudly as it said in my place .. manila!.. but who knows as i said weather is weird at my place... so ok.. about the red sky im telling as a sudden strong winds... then random ways of rain like some are going north then some are south cause of the hard blowing winds... while that happening theres like a large huge.. red clouds in the sky and its moving like its been summoned by something out of this earth like some topics here on ats weather control or something like that... and the sky is red like pure sulphur in the sky.. really weird right .. one more as that strong winds , really red sky , and ways of rain goes.. (might be cause of the winds.) one more thing is how the lightning ... appears as i forgot to say on the top topic i forgot to insert the word lightning or thunder.. i was playing a game just behind my tv is our window while raining hard... i saw a struck of lightning at the window at first i thought im gonna die for a second i tried to run like stupid... scared as hell... then nothing happens just a weird branch of tree looking lightning... >.>??? no thunder cracks at all.. and it happend 4 times oh god as i said to myself.. the 4th time it happens i didnt stand up or something cause i know what will happen next its just a light... anyways after in a half hour of raining / typhoon looking... weather you can see the red clouds moving upwards ^ omg??? upwards?? and you can see its suddenly banishing like what??? like its scattering .. anyways... after it happens .. for real i saw a metallic object like just a .(dot) in the sky really small one.. idk if i should believe that its a ufo or something but its really weird .. anyways that metallic object is just gone after a clouds passed by.. anyways thats the red sky im talking about... anyways i'll post a link of our recent typhoon a real one ... that causes 3 days black out...~.~ on teh link.. have a nice day guys just tell me if this one occurs in your place also cause i might learn more about this ..

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
interesting. difficult to follow but interesting.

do you think the metallic object was related to the weird weather?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

i do think cause i see alot of threads here in ats saying that ufo can alter weathe ..but i created this topic to talk about that red clouds.. sky.. or whatever it is .. its not natural looking..

top topics

join