It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Ryan interviews Marcel Messing , projectavalon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Marcel Messing is a 21st century Renaissance Man: trained in anthropology, philosophy, and comparative religion, he is a writer, speaker, teacher and visionary for whom English is his fourth language.

He has traveled widely, has studied in India, has written 25 books, and took time from writing his 26th to meet with me to give a fascinating interview in which he creates a strong bridge between the practical problems of our time, the plans and intentions of the controllers of Planet Earth, and our fundamental, unassailable, spiritual nature.

Marcel's own wake-up call occurred while visiting New York twenty years ago - a full decade before 9/11. Standing on top of the Empire State Building, he was looking at the Twin Towers... and saw them fall with his own eyes. Listen to the message that this remarkable man brings us in this video.

projectavalon.net...
[email protected]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I see not many people are into this thread, whats the mater? nobody like Bill anymore?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am not surprised at the lack of responses to the OP as there is none of the outlandish claims made similar to some of those other guest with Kerry and Bill have on the show. There are no 'Dolphin Boy's' here. Marcel has a simple message and conveys it in a mellifluous manner which is alien to other speakers (pardon the pun). I hope to see more messages from this man in the future.

join