It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about the Other TWO leaks on the BOP?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Very interesting.

I could not find much on this but I emailed John Dunbar of Baylor University to ask his opinion on this and to get exact coordinates for this pocket of methane.

John is on the contact list for this project.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Looking forward to seeing your next thread on this. For some reason I have a feeling that this disaster in not quite over yet (besides the long clean-up). I truly hope I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Didn't you know that those 3 leaks were coming from the same pipe?

They cut the pipe from the source weeks ago. That answers your question. No need to rise unecessary question this far into the catastrophe dude.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Nevermind the fact that there a FAR worse problems to contend with now (Methane, Corexit, etc.)

What with you being a scientist and all, knowing exactly everything that's going on there. I should believe YOU over anyone.

ha ha - not exactly sure how to reply here.

#1) out of everything said in this thread, and this post more specifically, this is the point you choose to attack?

#2) Please tell me where I'm wrong, but more importantly..

#3) show me where I said I was the ultimate authority on the subject

#4) Or, just stop being a dick

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
those D.U.M.B.S.
werent built for fun people
are u getting it?
repent or burn

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsamaelx

Didn't you know that those 3 leaks were coming from the same pipe?

They cut the pipe from the source weeks ago. That answers your question. No need to rise unecessary question this far into the catastrophe dude.

UMMMN no i didnt,would u care to varify or add a link
which u wont cuz ur lying ur ass off
if not why didnt i know it??
also its been confirmed that oil is coming from the ground
so ur pretty irrlevant

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
At least someone still has a sense of humor. Recently I discovered if I mute the TV & leave the room lots of things look better....for a minute or two. Then reality comes crashing back & damn..we are so screwed.

k

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Opps...should have been more specific. My 'sense of humor' post was in response to *rajaten* post about being told all is well...no pun intended. Before this is all said & done we're going to need a little tension breaker here & there. Personally I feel neck deep in this crap and tptb are still shoveling. I swear I just heard an ad on the idiot box offering counseling to those who are feeling sad or depressed over this whole deal. That could be a really busy office. The only thing to do now is wait for the class action lawyers.

k

top topics

<< 1   >>

join