It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia on the brink of Civil War!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
truseeker you wrote:

Ah spoken like a true American (probably white at that). Would love nothing more than to see any one of brown skin killed off the planet.

Well DUH!

Ok I confess, I am a caucasion....beat me with a stick. It might interest you to know from a racial standpoint the vast majority of Middle Easterners are also of the caucasion race. Another DUH!

The Middle East problem has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with Islam vs Western Civilization.

If you really had the well being of black people in your heart, maybe you would concentrate on the millions upon millions of blacks slaughtered in Africa by the Islamic hoards. Maybe you would fight as many whites like me do against the slavery still going on in Africa only instead of the white "massa" it is the face of Islam which enslaves blacks. Maybe if you really cared about black people you would protest Islam taking black children and turning them into sex toys for rich Arabs. Maybe you would protest the fact that Moslems will take young black male children, hamstring them (that means cutting the achilles tendon so they cant run away) and putting them in Islamic schools. Maybe you would protest Moslems cutting the breast off Christian mothers so their babies will starve.

When I was in Viet Nam I was a Sergeant and as a Sergeant I did not pull KP meaning Kitchen Patrol. I had under 4 years in service and there was a black man, who had been in service for almost 20 years, yet he was one rank under me because he was a druck pure and simple and had been busted to a lower rank many times, not because he was black, but because he had problems. He served under my command and one day when he was on a drunk, I pulled KP for him to keep him from getting busted by the man. I did not have to, but because of the respect I had for this man, I did!

Do not pull the race card crap on me.

In America if you want to make it, you can. There is too much demand for talent to even be concerned about race anymore. Sure, there are whites who hate blacks just as there are blacks who hate whites. There are too many black ladies and gentlemen who drive BMW's, Lincon Town Cars, and Mercedes, and hold high positions to keep playing the race card.

If you are looking at racism in America, don't look at white Americans in general, look at all the politicans who are Rhodes Scholors like Bill Clinton. Cecil Rhodes who started the Rhodes Scholorships is probably the most racist human to ever be puked out of a womb. All Rhodes Scholors are in his image.
The democratic X hero, Spotted Owl Gore's father was one of the most racist politician in our histroy and Gore only had one black secret service man and did not want him.

It is not about race, it is about a religion which will destroy all who are not of Islam. That could even be you!

Ghostwolfemoon

<< 1   >>

join