It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu We can manipulate America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What everyone knows already, but I just wanted to post it here so it can be easily referenced.

Video Link

English translation:

Bibi:...The Arabs are currently focusing on a war of terror and they think it will break us. The main thing, first of all, is to hit them. Not just one blow, but blows that are so painful that the price will be too heavy to be borne. The price is not too heavy to be borne, now. A broad attack on the Palestinian Authority. To bring them to the point of being afr More..aid that everything is collapsing... Woman: Wait a moment, but then the world will say "how come you're conquering again?" Netanyahu: the world won't say a thing. The world will say we're defending. Woman: Aren't you afraid of the world, Bibi? Netanyahu: Especially today, with America. I know what America is. America is something that can easily be moved. Moved to the right direction. Child: They say they're for us, but, it's like... Netanyahu: They won't get in our way. They won't get in our way. Child: On the other hand, if we do some something, then they... Netanyahu: So let's say they say something. So they said it! They said it! 80% of the Americans support us. It's absurd. We have that kind of support and we say "what will we do with the..." Look. That administration [Clinton] was extremely pro-Palestinian. I wasn't afraid to maneuver there. I was not afraid to clash with Clinton. I was not afraid to clash with the United Nations. I was paying the price anyway, I preferred to receive the value. Value for the price. In the following segment, Bibi boasts about how he emptied the Oslo Accords of meaning by an interpretation that made a mockery of them: Woman: The Oslo Accords are a disaster. Netanyahu: Yes. You know that and I knew that...The people [nation] has to know... What were the Oslo Accords? The Oslo Accords, which the Knesset signed, I was asked, before the elections: "Will you act according to them?" and I answered: "yes, subject to mutuality and limiting the retreats." "But how do you intend to limit the retreats?" "I'll give such interpretation to the Accords that will make it possible for me to stop this galloping to the '67 [armistice] lines. How did we do it? Narrator: The Oslo Accords stated at the time that Israel would gradually hand over territories to the Palestinians in three different pulses, unless the territories in question had settlements or military sites. This is where Netanyahu found a loophole. Netanyahu: No one said what defined military sites. Defined military sites, I said, were security zones. As far as I'm concerned, the Jordan Valley is a defined military site. Woman: Right [laughs]...The Beit She'an Valley. Netanyahu: How can you tell. How can you tell? But then the question came up of just who would define what Defined Military Sites were. I received a letter -- to me and to Arafat, at the same time -- which said that Israel, and only Israel, would be the one to define what those are, the location of those military sites and their size. Now, they did not want to give me that letter, so I did not give the Hebron Agreement. I stopped the government meeting, I said: "I'm not signing." Only when the letter came, in the course of the meeting, to me and to Arafat, only then did I sign the Hebron Agreement. Or rather, ratify it, it had already been signed. Why does this matter? Because at that moment I actually stopped the Oslo Accord. Woman: And despite that, one of our own people, excuse me, who knew it was a swindle, and that we were going to commit suicide with the Oslo Accord, gives them -- for example -- Hebron... Netanyahu: Indeed, Hebron hurts. It hurts. It's the thing that hurts. One of the famous rabbis, whom I very much respect, a rabbi of Eretz Yisrael, he said to me: "What would your father say?" I went to my father. Do you know a little about my father's position? ...He's not exactly a lily-white dove, as they say. So my father heard the question and said: "Tell the rabbi that your grandfather, Rabbi Natan Milikowski, was a smart Jew. Tell him it would be better to give two percent than to give a hundred percent. And that's the choice here. You gave two percent and in that way you stopped the withdrawal. Instead of a hundred percent." The trick is not to be there and be broken. The trick is to be there and pay a minimal price." At a point in the middle of the video Netanayhu asks the camera man to stop taping, but he continues... Netanyahu says what he really thinks for the first time: He brags about how easy is to manipulate the USA and he proudly explains how he sabotaged the Oslo process.

-Kdial1

[edit on 17-7-2010 by kdial1]

[edit on 17-7-2010 by kdial1]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yep. If you ever get the chance, go to YouTube and watch his speeches to AIPAC, the Board of Governors, ministers of various U.S. churches, and even at the UN. I watched quite a few last week (wish I had bookmarked them...was watching for a different purpose at that time) and he sort of blew my mind with his attitude about how Israel was owed this support.

He seems to have toned it down now that he's in office again. An interesting side observation is that comments are disabled in so many of the videos, and that over the years many of the videos with negative comments tend to get "disappeared."

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Nice one. Seems to tie in with my thread as well

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am getting more
by the minute!!!!

Edit to reply to ~Luc

reply to post by ~Lucidity

This is why whenever you come across anything like that you should bookmark it AND more importantly download it. Bookmarks can fail!

[edit on 17/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Yeah - he did say that. But the English translation starts only after 3:30 in the movie, and the background is that he is in the home of women that lost husband and son in 2 terror attacks in 3 months. All other women ,accordingly to what is said, also all lost relatives. This is a settlement (Ofra). And background is Arafat's intifada.
Bibi at the time of this movie is not in politics and he wants to get back. Now i do not know about your politicians - they might be clear as crystal and always say what they think and never lie to get political influence - but this not is how it is in Israeli politics. He is in house of settlers with people who lost relatives to current intifada and what you expect him to say to get their voices? Lets talk about peace while you are being shot at and loosing your closest kin???

[edit on 17-7-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]
Edit - also translation is lacking. Not all is translated - like when women speaks about Palestinians shooting into settlement and such. So this is an "edited" translation.
You want the full one? I can translate it all.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You want the full one? I can translate it all

Sounds like a scheme. Let's see if the full text paints a different picture.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Translation to the best of my abilities.
Sorry for my English.

Bibi's tape:
narrator: Year is 2001,second intifade hits hard, tens of killed and hundreds of wounded. Lots
of those from terror attacks in Judea and Shomron territories.
Person with kipa - i deserve to drive without saying tehilim all the road...
narrator: Ariel Sharon is chosen to prime minister 4 months ago and Benjamin Netanyahu is a "worried citizen"
that still licks his wounds from first term and casts on himself prolonged silence.At this time he expresses criticism only in private talks.
(00:32)
Women - Hello and welcome.
Netanyahu: Hello.
- Hello.
Kid - hello.
Netanyahu - is this Dor?
Women - This is Dor.
narrator - Netanyahu is on condolence visit to Geula Hershkovits.Her husband was killed in (road ambush) attack and 3 months later she also lost her son in other attack.
People - Hello, hello how are you , you remember me from ...I am sister of Geula, Sarah.Come in.
Women - I am Naomi Boneh, my daughter was killed in Kfar Darom in bus with farmer and kids. I live here.
1:00
Everyone is named. Small talk about lunch and stuff. Bibi is there after visit to Bet El (other settlement)
1:29
Bibi : I notice that here everyone up to Momo, suffered a loss.
Everyone was hit.
Women: And we all live in this settlement. Another women: And therer are more. Women: We are 6 families from Ofrah who lost their members. We gave our man to our country, sadly. So we ask - what next?
Bibi: What next? First - move forward, move forward. (same as "next" in Hebrew).
Women in white: Mother always said that if Arik Sharon will get the government , it will be war. They will be scared at least. And they spoke and spoke and spoke.And i asked myself - what goes on here?
In this street, how do they say it, Bab El Wad (something in Arabic probably).
He (Sharon) says- Yes, right, when i will, when i become... And there he was chosen and again i am starting to be afraid that people...
2:14
Bibi: But were you afraid to drive on roads when i was prime minister?
Women: No then there was no...
Other women: threw rocks at us.So we were afraid to go to city. Begin we got to power, we got you to power. And we voted for you the second time.
Bibi: But you got me down (fall of his government).
Man: I am saying this to you in smallest forum (not ATS
surely) possible - it is not supposed to leak out. We have the felling that all the politicians speak with us when they are out of office but once they got the seat
they got this crown that nails them to different behaviour.Cause Arik said before the elections - try me and you will see.
Bibi - I do not speak about Arik.
Women - But government.. What happens, what happens?
Bibi - shut off the camera and we might start...
Ok. - camera is off.
Narrator - few moments later camera is on again and Netanyahu speaks his political agenda - iwthout masks or quotes.
3:06
Bibi - We start to understand now slogan "Yesha (Judea Shomron and Gaza) is here" - (slogan of settlers). Yesha is everywhere, what is the difference?
What Arafat wants? He wants one big settlement that will be called Tel Aviv.
Women - Thats what my English relative tells me- Tel Aviv is settlement too.
Bibi - As far as they are conserned, i think, even our territorial waters are theirs. They want us in the sea,but in sea beyond territ...
3:29
Translations in OP starts only here.
I will only fill in gaps.
3:51
Bibi - To bring them to the point of being afraid that everything is collapsing...
Women - They are not afraid, they are laughing at us. They shot at our settlement. This is all a joke.
Bibi - fear that all will collapse is what brings them to..
Woman: Wait a moment, but then the world will say "how come you're conquering again?" ---- continuing in OP.
4:48
Bibi: I was paying the international price anyway, I preferred to receive the value. Value for the price.
Kid: Oslo... It is one thing we gave them things that we cannot take back , they will not give it back.
Bibi: Oslo is a system You are right. I do not know what you can take and what not.
Women - Oslo accord is a disaster.
Bibi - Yes you know and i knew. I thought that nation should know.
Women - I also thought that prime minister knows so he should do everything not to do critical steps - like giving Hebron (Bibi did it so it is attack on him and he needs to get out of it).
bibi: What were the Oslo Accords? The Oslo Accords, which the Knesset signed.... here translation in OP goes on, but it fails to show that Bibi tries to twist out of Hebron issue by showing what he gained of it. This is the reason for Oslo subject.
Hope it helps.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
sorry but anytime the words ' war of terror ' are used

i know for fact this is propoganda initiated by america to keep it's americans fearfully at war with the middle east

i lived outside the country during the september plane attacks of 2001 and then for a couple years i stayed outside the country

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Netanyahu We can manipulate America

Is it manipulation when a dog's owner commands him?

America is Israel's guard dog.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
He speaks to Jewish families who lost their close ones due to terror attacks.
I am not gonna enter this whole discussion as of who is first and who is
second.

This endless cycle of violence is too crazy to take any side for.
I wish for all conflicting nations to end their conflicts and live in peace.
Forever.

Or at least till the time those in power decide to again create artificial wars.
In principle, and reality, both Arabs and Israelis can live in piece.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Oh wow, it's now on digg of all places. Hahahahaha!!!!!
Atleast if it's on digg, I know more Americans are slowly waking up to what Israel truly is. Yet, they are still asleep, they are surfing on digg of course.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Even though I've long known that Israel thinks it can do no wrong, reading this still infuriates me.

We need to immediately stop any and ALL support of this terrorist, rogue nation. Let them stand on their own and see how brash they become.

top topics

join