It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair in secret talks with Gaddafi: Lockerbie families' fury as ex-Premier is treated like a 'brot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Blair in secret talks with Gaddafi: Lockerbie families' fury as ex-Premier is treated like a 'brother' by dictator just days after denying links with Libya

www.dailymail.co.uk

Tony Blair was flown to Libya for secret talks with Colonel Gaddafi just days after denying he was an adviser to the dictator.
Mr Blair was 'entertained as a brother', a senior Libyan government source has revealed.
He told the Daily Mail that the former prime minister had offered Gaddafi, with whom he is on first-name terms, 'a great deal of invaluable advice'
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
wow! This is a must see.... certainly looks like there was something else going on with this whole Gaddafi Business... I mean it hasn't been that long since his release and now we see photo's of Blair & him discussing certain things like Oil... BP are also mentioned in this report....

I never thought things could actually be this exposed but check out the story for yourself and then ask yourself 'what is/has been going on here'?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It makes sense that BP was mentioned they'll need new ground to drill in now that the SHTF for them in America. Not sure Gaddafi would be the man to help though.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Blair: Ok Gaddifi this is what we are going to do. We are going to turn Libya into bizzar o' world just like we did in Great Britain.

Gaddafi: Gee that sounds fun because I am bored, how to we turn it into bizzar o' world?

Blair: OK now in order to make everything bizarre, take away all handguns, and wait for everyone to use knives. (haha) then take away all the knives and put up cameras on every street corner.

Gaddafi: Now that sounds like fun, then what?

Blair: Now just when the populace thinks it could not get more bizarre start arresting people for taking pictures in public or public officials .

Gaddafi: Now that sounds like lolz.

Blair: Yes endless lolz now . With my help, we can make Libya a lolz country just like mine.

Gaddafi: We are like brothers now, thanks for helping out.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's the Daily Mail. I seriously doubt anything said in that article is anywhere close to the real truth of the matter.

I wish people would stop linking stories from second-rate English scare-sheets.

top topics

join