It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The infamous Turkey UFO a yacht?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

That sounds good but one question how can you keep the moon from showing parts of the yacht. There was a moon out that night. How do you stop moonlight from shining onto the rest of the yacht. That is something that has to be factored in also.Is it possible to stop moonlight out on the water with no cover.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad,

If you truly would like to discover the truth in things, then wouldn't it be better if you took your theory and tried to first disprove it instead of promoting it? Working laterally instead of being linear is how investigations are done. Try to disprove your own theory and if you can't well, then your on to something.

I seriously tried to see a yacht in your example but I can't. All I see is a resemblance in a geometric shape of a window to something unexplainable. I could also draw a conclusion that it is a submarine if I followed your logic.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

That is a good way to put it. I have noticed one thing here and that is Chadwickus has not been on here for a while. And I know he is in Aussie land but it is like he lost the will to fight on this thread. Nothing personal I am just saying it seems like he stepped away fairly quick after posting it. I will say though I am glad he started this thread it gave me something to do for a while and got my brain working a little harder. I wil say this your last post helped me understand more of what a superior mirage is and how they form thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

No problem. And I have to thank Phage for bringing it up in the first place and making me search for answers.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'll buy a Yacht on the horizon of the Sea before i'll buy a UFO with Alien beings moving around inside it...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Would you buy a yacht with aliens? I hear they work cheap.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
TO MAKE YOUR YACHT THEORY PLAUSABLE

YOU NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
----
---

provide evidence of a yacht
provide a witness of a yacht
provide a photo of a yacht in the turkey footage
have the video analyzed again
ask Roger Leir if he saw a yacht
find a photo of a yacht with no sail or human beings on board

provide your first piece of footage of the yacht you are saying is there.

THERE YOU GO NOW PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE

To prove UFO theory, you need to do the following

provide evidence of a UFO
provide a witness of a UFO
provide a photo of a UFO in the turkey footage
have the video analyzed again
ask Roger Leir if he saw a UFO
find a photo of a UFO with non human beings on board

provide your first piece of footage of the UFO you are saying is there.

Prove that UFO's even exist (we know yachts exist)
Prove that there is any species that would even create a UFO
Prove that this footage wasn't a hoax from day 1
Prove that there was no cgi used
Prove that his camera was working properly
Prove that he was only filming 1 object
Prove that even if it wasn't a yacht, that its not man made
prove that the angle he was filming from wouldn't have hidden any anchor lights

go ahead and do those things in your next post and maybe ill consider not ignoring you for being an idiot.

Good King Loki, you did good with that post. I like how you laid it all out.
You probably still didn't get through though, people believe what they want to believe people see what they want to see...

P.T. Barum and Bailey said theres a SUCKER born every minute... This was back in the 30's...

Today we can actually create UFO's in MOvie AND in real life. So to rely on video footage as pure proof and concrete evidence that UFO's are indeed visiting this Planet well... I've got some land to sell you somewhere near the GUlf of Mexico...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Looking at average climactic conditions is not really useful in this case. While the average summertime temperature may be 27º (www.allaboutturkey.com...), that is not always the temperature. The highest record temperature is 37º. The forecast high for today was 32º. www.accuweather.com...

The superior mirage forms when cold air lies beneath relatively warmer air, a conditions known to meteorologists as a temperature inversion. In this condition, light rays refract, or bend, toward the colder (and denser) air -- that is, downward. This bending causes the image of the object to appear to us to be above its actual position because our brains assume the light rays have taken a straight path from the object to our eyes.

www.islandnet.com...

The only thing required to produce a superior mirage is a layer of warmer air above a layer of cooler air (a temperature inversion). If the sea water is cooler than the air, it can produce an inversion. I live in the tropics and I do observe superior mirages over the water. Water temperatures around Istanbul vary due to influences from both the Black Sean and the Agean but are relatively cool. Right now, the sea temperature is 25º. Giving a differential of 7º. Enough to create an inversion.
www.meteoprog.ca...

[edit on 7/17/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Would you buy a yacht with aliens? I hear they work cheap.

Haha...

No way! With the new crackdowns on immigration, i'd probably get fined for hiring undocumented workers!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The only thing required to produce a superior mirage is a layer of warmer air above a layer of cooler air (a temperature inversion). If the sea water is cooler than the air, it can produce an inversion. I live in the tropics and I do observe superior mirages over the water. Water temperatures around Istanbul vary due to influences from both the Black Sean and the Agean but are relatively cool. Right now, the sea temperature is 25º. Giving a differential of 7º. Enough to create an inversion.
www.meteoprog.ca...

[edit on 7/17/2010 by Phage]

But you're forgetting a key point. This happened in May...

[edit out excessive quote

[edit on 17-7-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sweet jesus, do we really need to bring in scientific process to get the point across that this is nothing but someone filming a boat.

Yeah i said boat, like how i dumbed it down to it's most simplistic terms.

That guy filmed a boat, ....... on the ocean... at night... for a few days...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Your name is ironic

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I stopped reading through the thread after the personal attacks took over. I'll come to my own conclusions after doing my own research.

It's a shame, I think I actually had something to share here.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Tell you what it fails to explain. The beings, with the big heads.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

That is a good way to put it. I have noticed one thing here and that is Chadwickus has not been on here for a while. And I know he is in Aussie land but it is like he lost the will to fight on this thread. Nothing personal I am just saying it seems like he stepped away fairly quick after posting it. I will say though I am glad he started this thread it gave me something to do for a while and got my brain working a little harder. I wil say this your last post helped me understand more of what a superior mirage is and how they form thanks.

Tsurfer2000h.....

Ummm.....

It's been night time down here.....

That's when it's not day time any more.

Please let me know if you would like any further information about that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Do you think it doesn't get warm in May?
Istanbul
It looks like the middle of May 2009 was quite warm. Good conditions for temperature inversions.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Someone "enhanced" a few stills, added a bit of photoshop magic and presto, aliens!

[edit on 17/7/10 by Chadwickus]

That, right there, is an authentic picture of a "Grey/Reptilian" extraterrestrial hybrid. The one on the left is turned, looking into something. The picture has not been photoshopped at all; the brightness and contrast was just increased in a photo editing program (Microsoft PictureIt) for better visibiltiy. I know because I was the person who originally posted the thread and fiddled with the brightness/contrast settings. The picture was originally released by The Sirius UFO research center by Haktan Akdogan, it is a still shot taken from the footage that was released in 2009.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by hermantinkly]

reply to post by hermantinkly

I must say that is one interesting picture. I think the one is looking for a place to put his slush puppy they just got at the 7 eleven. just kidding that is one picture that is really hard to debunk and as of yet I do not know if it has been or will be.Can't imagine what was going thru your mind when you first looked at this pic after the enhancing.

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
Tell you what it fails to explain. The beings, with the big heads.

lol a few blobs on the screen and you guys are saying alien instantly ??? what about humans ??? they look more like people to me but most of all they look like blobs ... if your familiar with a term called matrixing you'll understand what your brain is doing with these images ... ill give you the definition.

Matrixing: tendency for the human mind to interpret sensory input (that which is perceived visually, audibly or tactilely) as something familiar or more easily understood and accepted, and in effect mentally "filling in the blanks". ...

The natural tendency for the human mind to organize sensory input into something recognizable, such as seeing a face on the Moon.

The minds ability to find something familiar in an image that it doesn't quite understand or recognize

and that my friends is what your seeing ... plain and simple ... that and a super over active imagination. I can make tones of different pictures out of that series of blobs.

OH LOOK its a horse (in the bigger red circle) eating another aliens head (in the smaller red circle) .... damn those meat eating cannibal horses ... damn them to hell.

AND OMFG some creepy dude peeking out spying on us (in the yellow circle) ... need i go on ?

any questions ?

[edit on 17/7/10 by King Loki]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acc1ca6f65a9.jpg[/atsimg]

This one looks really strange! I agree that probably it's only our minds seeing stuff. I sure hope so.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Free Spirit.....

On the one hand.....

I am very often pleased to read & view the material you post. Your early access to material & your comprehensive current & historical knowledge is often very helpful & that is to be encouraged & admired.

On the other hand.....

I think you may have a slight conflict of interest with this one.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Bravo, bravo!!

For this alone I will flag this thread. A mighty fine job.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join