It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The infamous Turkey UFO a yacht?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Old youtube videos that have been posted on ATS dozens of times?
This is you being light years ahead is it?

Seriously mate, let the adults talk ok?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It's called making an observation.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Old youtube videos that have been posted on ATS dozens of times?
This is you being light years ahead is it?

Seriously mate, let the adults talk ok?

the yacht theory has no supporting evidence

until someone can provide evidence of a yacht we can leave that an unlikely scenario

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No supporting evidence?

You just read the title of the thread didn't you?

"OMG YACHT! NOOOOOO MUST DERAIL THREAD TO KEEP MY FANTASIES ALIVE!!"

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No supporting evidence?

YOUR OBSERVATIONS HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG AGAIN

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No supporting evidence?

I read the thread and I noticed there was no evidence to support the yacht theory.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Of course, also keep in mind a couple of others things.

The yacht did not move. It would have drifted, unless of course, it was anchored. So it was anchored out there.. and very firmly, too. There -are- spots in the videos, where the cameraman does an admirable job of keeping a very steady shot. Steady enough imo, to see boat movement. There is none, whatsoever. Neither drift with the current (and yes, you move around in place, even if anchored), nor up and down wave movement.

Also, it was.. the ONLY BOAT. Why? Repeatedly? I'd have to look, but there is a good chance boats are not allowed to anchor nilly-willy in shipping lanes. That's why there are no others.

Unless this guys are deliberately hoaxing, they will have seen hundreds of boats and yachts. I'd like to think they know one when they saw it (or even a light from it). They filmed this because it stood out.

The biggest issue is the lack of movement imo though. I've done plenty of diving, as well as night diving. I've never been on an ocean that was SO calm, that there was absolutely no movement or drift, whatsoever. And you can't just park your boat anywhere, if close to shore.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Of course, also keep in mind a couple of others things.

The yacht did not move. It would have drifted, unless of course, it was anchored. So it was anchored out there.. and very firmly, too. There -are- spots in the videos, where the cameraman does an admirable job of keeping a very steady shot. Steady enough imo, to see boat movement. There is none, whatsoever. Neither drift with the current (and yes, you move around in place, even if anchored), nor up and down wave movement.

Also, it was.. the ONLY BOAT. Why? Repeatedly? I'd have to look, but there is a good chance boats are not allowed to anchor nilly-willy in shipping lanes. That's why there are no others.

Unless this guys are deliberately hoaxing, they will have seen hundreds of boats and yachts. I'd like to think they know one when they saw it (or even a light from it). They filmed this because it stood out.

The biggest issue is the lack of movement imo though. I've done plenty of diving, as well as night diving. I've never been on an ocean that was SO calm, that there was absolutely no movement or drift, whatsoever. And you can't just park your boat anywhere, if close to shore.

So what your saying is there is no evidence of a yacht so now your turning to plan b which is to try and convince us that it was an invisible yacht?

if there is no visible yacht, can you provide an explanation for this invisibility you are talking about?>

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

SAME VIDEO SAME DAY I GUESS THE YACHT YOU ARE HOPING IS THERE CAN ALSO MORPH INTO 4 AMBER LIGHTS WITHIN 28 MINUTES IN FRONT OF A CROWDED CITY AND NOBODY CAN SEE IT

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Paradigm2012]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well, gather your ideas and post them in a single post, no need to clutter a thread with an endless barrage of caps-lock raging threads. It's how relevant discussions get off track.

I've nothing against these sorts of discussions. You should welcome them as well, if you are a believer. Why? Because if all of the possible ideas people can come up with can be logically, reasonably, and intelligently (not blindly and in anger) rebutted, then what you are left with is something special.

I read the article, I entertained the thought of it being boats (as well as on the original videos), but I don't see it. Too many issues with them being boats of any type.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

The same thing can be said for this being an alien craft, and is in fact my first reaction when I first heard about this case.

An object, filmed over several years has barely changed position?

To me that says it's always there, probably still is.

I've considered the fact that boats will inevitably move about, I'm just throwing out this theory, since it's new (to me at least).

Now, for my reasoning on why I believe the yacht theory could be plausible.

Most people who moor their boats offshore regularly will use the same mooring spot.

This is particularly the case if it's moored off from where they live.

So, this could be why it appears the same, because it is.

So what about the sporadic sightings? maybe this has to do with the position of the moon, wind direction etc.

In short, only when specific conditions are met will the boat reflect moonlight towards Kumbergaz beach.

I hope that all made sense?

Oh and because it doesn't bob, doesn't stop it from being a boat.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by fleabit

The same thing can be said for this being an alien craft, and is in fact my first reaction when I first heard about this case.

An object, filmed over several years has barely changed position?

To me that says it's always there, probably still is.

I've considered the fact that boats will inevitably move about, I'm just throwing out this theory, since it's new (to me at least).

Now, for my reasoning on why I believe the yacht theory could be plausible.

Most people who moor their boats offshore regularly will use the same mooring spot.

This is particularly the case if it's moored off from where they live.

So, this could be why it appears the same, because it is.

So what about the sporadic sightings? maybe this has to do with the position of the moon, wind direction etc.

In short, only when specific conditions are met will the boat reflect moonlight towards Kumbergaz beach.

I hope that all made sense?

Oh and because it doesn't bob, doesn't stop it from being a boat.

So you think yachts have 2 grey eyed aliens looking out of the window? and you think Yachts hover above the ocean and do you also think yachts have no sail?

look at how silly your explanation looks

that is why we are laughing at you

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So I guess were most of us are leaning is that ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO BE A BOAT.

next idea?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If it doesn't bob, and it's on the ocean, something is wrong.

Here is a video of a moored boat probably in a bay protected by a breakwater (there is very little water movement).. on a dock. That "yacht" is not on a dock.

www.istockphoto.com...

Even that boat has discernible movement. The further out you go, the more movement you get. That certainly isn't in a bay protected by a bulkhead or anything else.

There are some spots in the video where they have a very steady camera. There is no movement I can tell from the object. EVER. You'd think you'd at least catch some movement from time to time. I find none.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
If it doesn't bob, and it's on the ocean, something is wrong.

Here is a video of a moored boat probably in a bay protected by a breakwater (there is very little water movement).. on a dock. That "yacht" is not on a dock.

www.istockphoto.com...

Even that boat has discernible movement. The further out you go, the more movement you get. That certainly isn't in a bay protected by a bulkhead or anything else.

There are some spots in the video where they have a very steady camera. There is no movement I can tell from the object. EVER. You'd think you'd at least catch some movement from time to time. I find none.

It also hovers above the ocean spins on its axis, and turns into 4 amber oarange lights as soon as the sun comes out.

Uhhmm ok and what boat can do that?
who is the one with the belief?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

SAME VIDEO SAME DAY I GUESS THE YACHT YOU ARE HOPING IS THERE CAN ALSO MORPH INTO 4 AMBER LIGHTS WITHIN 28 MINUTES IN FRONT OF A CROWDED CITY AND NOBODY CAN SEE IT

please show the evidence that he is filming the same thing in both those shots ?

making a statement like that you would have to have the evidence to show right ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join