It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle - July 17th, 2010 - Hypercube

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Not man made. Although some are many are not. You need to do more research.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well, a couple of years of tuning into ATS, and this thread finally made me feel it was time to join. Honestly, I think it's a beautiful crop circle, and weather it is man-made, from ET, or something we can't even grasp, there is more than meets the eye. The circle around the figure is all part of the geometric construct, a hint at it's make up. Metatron's cube is a beautiful thing, and I'm really surprised nobody is mentioning it in this thread (I only got to page 4). Clearly this is a model of it, showing the outer cube, inner cube, the star tetrahedron... on and on. So short and sweet, any ideas on what it means? I think it's more of a wake up call to everyone that we are not separate, but part of a wondrous universe.

Sorry, I've been digging some cool sacred geometry lately, fascinating!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Is it just me, or do the majority of these things show up in England? I don't think I've ever seen one in the USA...

Maybe the aliens like Dr. Who.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

there are occasionally circles found in other countries, mostly in Europe although i do think there have been a few state-side.

the majority are in the UK, in Hampshire and Wiltshire counties, primarily. Avebury and Stonehenge are in the same area and there are lots of ancient neolithic sites of interest all around where the circles appear.

here is a map to some of the recent ones in 2010.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brentnauer
Is it just me, or do the majority of these things show up in England? I don't think I've ever seen one in the USA...

I thought about that the other day. Why are there almost no reports of crop circles from the states or anywhere else? It seems to be in one central area in England where they are created......makes ya think

*EDIT TO ADD - Thanks for the link queenannie38 !

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Brentnauer

I don't think I've ever seen one in the USA...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

That high up, how are you to tell if it was corn or wheat. dried corn looks like a dried wheat field, same color. My point, my observation of the picture, i made comment. GEEEEZ. Can you find anymore fault?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beholdblight
www.youtube.com...

You have to be dumb not to understand the time cube.
Duh!

[edit on 17-7-2010 by beholdblight]

that is interesting.
this makes more sense if you think about the axis the earth spins on to, would that not make it possible for 4 separate times on earth? mid day , sun up, sun down. midnight all at once.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Looks like part of The Large Hadron Collider to me.uggy 428319

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
PEOPLE:

it means this

Change the time of the world

I already tried to tell the person with the clocks, but he wasnt listening

check out my page

blogs.myspace.com...

i cant throw pictures up on here, i dont know how

anyway, whoever makes them....they want to change time

its 1 of the 3 things people are supposed to do in life...count time

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

I just had a thought a few minutes ago. What if there is only one time - from sun-up to sun-down - which repeats over and over as `history`? Must be the hypercube.

[edit on 2010-7-18 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It has always been my belief that this phenomena was the result of scalar wave interaction with some other underlying energy field. I'm not sure of you guys are familiar with the idea of a Noosphere, but it is my belief that what we are seeing is a byproduct of reactions between these two fields. Just thought that I would throw that out there and see what you guys thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Pretty cool. July 17:th signifies the Ninth Wave that stands for Unity Consciousness:

www.calleman.com...

Into the future we boldly go..

Its silly to think that they are man made in my opinion, but I guess its the same people who doesnt believe aliens exists and that we are the only intelligent lifeform in a meaningless unloving universe.

This opinion must have to do with their consciousness. They are not dumb, but unable to believe in something humans cannot put forward evidence for.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Why do you call it a 'hypercube', which is a geometric figure in four or more dimensions, which is analogous to a cube in three dimensions. Specifically, the n-dimensional equivalent of a cube in three dimensions. This CC has two different cubes and the whole doesn't conform to a hypercube.

Here's what a hypercube looks like...

Wikimedia

So let's not get hyper about cubes!!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
I stopped believing these where anything other than man made along time ago. There is no evidence that they are linked to ET but a crap load that they are all made by humans with boards. IMO anyway.

Maybe you will soon learn how to start reading.

Without getting into arguements about the origins of the crop circles,

but since you can't read, and already "contributed"

maybe there is no evidence linked to ET,
but there is certainly evidence to show that some are not simply done by man.

If you have to ask what..

you need to do more research.

Niice one OP!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CableKing
It has always been my belief that this phenomena was the result of scalar wave interaction with some other underlying energy field. I'm not sure of you guys are familiar with the idea of a Noosphere, but it is my belief that what we are seeing is a byproduct of reactions between these two fields. Just thought that I would throw that out there and see what you guys thought.

I think that is pretty close to the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Patterns of collective thought?(we interact with the Earth) Or Earth's way of communicating with us and interacting with Noosphere? Or maybe Benjamine Creme is right... Or some arty pranksters...
It hurts that there is no way to know the truth...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Here's what a hypercube looks like...

Wikimedia

Or like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b20c483f68da.jpg[/atsimg]

Appeared on July 9:th.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

An that beautiful circle is amazing 3d! man made of course!,
im only kidding!

[edit on 18-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by Brentnauer

I thought about that the other day. Why are there almost no reports of crop circles from the states or anywhere else? It seems to be in one central area in England where they are created......makes ya think

*EDIT TO ADD - Thanks for the link queenannie38 !

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

There are lots of crop circles reported in the USA and elsewhere. They just don't get the same degree of publicity because they are usually less sophisticated than those in Wiltshire. Here's an international crop circle archive:
www.x-cosmos.it...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join