It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle - July 17th, 2010 - Hypercube

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidself

Yea man i agree, but the only thing is they dont do any of there work in secret an in the middle of the night in pitch black! why is it that nobody can understand how impossible it is to make a complex circle in the dark!
an a other thing the wheat or corn is up to your waist at this time of year!
has any of you who think its man made ever been in a field at this time of year? if yea walk you leave a track end of story!
how can yea say that this is man made is beyond me....

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

One thing I learned from my days in field while in the military, there is no such thing as darkness. I spent many nights learning to use night vision. I'm not talking about IR. I could sneak up on someone and be standing right beside them and they would not even know I was there. A flash light makes you night blind.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Crop circles ARE a waste of time.
ET's now, are so dumb, they cant even WRITE SOMETHING DOWN. "They" leave this designs and go "now screw you people, make something out of that!".
JUST BORING.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You can even see the faint circle they used as a template.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40d478f1ff51.png[/atsimg]

That's the first thing that jumped out at me. It proves it's man made.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
No HUMANS are capable of such complex designs. It's obviously the work of extra terrestrial beings beings.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

yea man funny but the only thing! it was made by an ad firm in broad day light!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I guess I should point that that personally I reserve judgement on the causes of crop circles; I certainly think that there are human made formations (and I think the one in this thread is human made - I find it quite boring actually)
but I am open to other theories as to how they come to be. I also find it impossible to overlook the artistic value in crop circles, be it terrestrial or otherwise. The first time I ever viewed a photographic reproduction of a circle I experienced intense dreams that very night. I can t explain that.
Ultimately the origins of the phenomena almost seem beside the point when compared to the disproportionate impact they have on the world media - the way that these events draw together incredibly disparate intellectual disciplines and spark so many interesting ideas and theories, this makes me more suspicious than the formations themselves.

Jacques Vallee made some very interesting and original comments on crop formations recently and it went all but unheard. But these comments were outside the usual aliens vs. pranksters debate.

Jacques Vallee: Of Crop Circles, meme wars and web-based flypaper

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Thanks for posting those videos. I think there is a lot to the spinning idea. I also have always been intrigued with the first video. I know I saw somewhere else of the face picture broken down. I will have to go look for as it was interesting as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
nano molecule magnet cube circuit
beyond matrix molecule

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by draknoir2

yea man funny but the only thing! it was made by an ad firm in broad day light!

Yeah, if only we had the technology to convert energy into visible light... just think of all the things we would be able to accomplish at night.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You can even see the faint circle they used as a template.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40d478f1ff51.png[/atsimg]

That's the first thing that jumped out at me. It proves it's man made.

It does no such thing! You assume that it was not part of the main pattern merely because it is such a narrow circle. What about if it had been two feet wide? Would you still think it was proof that the crop circle is man made? No, of course not. So you apparently think the human crop circle makers were so dumb as to leave the circle narrow yet still visible, instead of disguising it afterwards by widening it so that no one would think it was a template.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
No HUMANS are capable of such complex designs. It's obviously the work of extra terrestrial beings beings.

But that is not complex! There is a clear difference (although apparently not to you) between a series of jagged straight or curved lines that anyone could make, stomping over crops, and a vast set of perfect shapes all aligned with exact symmetry and created by crops that are pressed down not at random angles like this one but in perfect spirals, often woven into multiple layers.

Try again with your vacuous sarcasm. It did not work this time.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Nice design.

Expect some real stunners in the next 3-4 weeks.

Ooo I look forward to it, there have been some really nice ones so far this year

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Seems a lot of effort would be required seeing how big it is...Is the corn missing or just bent over?

Does the farmer incur a loss? Is the crop/corn damaged?

Why has no one applied the science of forensics to this?

Even with boards you will leave easily identifiable forensic evidence that it was done by boards.

This evidence will be on the board and but also on the corn or wheat or whatever.

Pushing the corn down will leave marks on the corn and signs of pressure from a particular direction.Also in wet ground other impressions would be left as well.

Quite a few criminals have been caught with a lot less evidence.

These corn circles should have have abundant evidence that it was done using a board and it was done manually...

So question why has no one sitting at their computers thought of applying forensics to this?

Any Answers?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

that was made by somebody measuring the thingy up....before getting out the planks.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The MSM keep well away from this kinda thing, they dont what to be seen to promote ET's messages to the subconscious mind of mankind now do they?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme
reply to post by seanizle

Seems a lot of effort would be required seeing how big it is...Is the corn missing or just bent over?

Does the farmer incur a loss? Is the crop/corn damaged?

Why has no one applied the science of forensics to this?

Even with boards you will leave easily identifiable forensic evidence that it was done by boards.

This evidence will be on the board and but also on the corn or wheat or whatever.

Pushing the corn down will leave marks on the corn and signs of pressure from a particular direction.Also in wet ground other impressions would be left as well.

Quite a few criminals have been caught with a lot less evidence.

These corn circles should have have abundant evidence that it was done using a board and it was done manually...

So question why has no one sitting at their computers thought of applying forensics to this?

Any Answers?

This is part of the big mystery isn't it? If science was serious and un-biased like it should be then we could easily come to some conclusion on this phenomena.

I think the problem is the subject matter itself. Not the art of course but the "who" part of these formations. People have their own opinions on stuff like this, opinions that stir the emotion. For some it's a very scary proposition. For others the risk of being naive leads to ridicule. And for still others it just doesn't make sense so it can't be true, i.e. 'why would an extraterrestrial do something like this, it serves no purpose?'

And then to add to the mix we're also experiencing the old axiom of imitation, being the best form of flattery. Like the UFO's, we see all sorts of copy-cats, some better than others. And so when a good one is finally debunked it seems like all of them should be debunked by association.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm getting suspicious about the crop circles.

It bothers me that they're showing up so often, and only in the UK.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

Whats the matter are yea jelious or something? there in the UK because of the lay lines! yea know what lay lines are? if not look it up its easy!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And what is the local police doing to help the farmers catching thse vandalists?...What is the UK government doing to protect their citizens from ....'foreign' forces?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join