It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle - July 17th, 2010 - Hypercube

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
forgive me if this is redundant - i've tried to keep up reading in this thread but i surely have missed some of it. i haven't had time to watch all the videos, either.

but....

an IRON crystal!!

these hexagon/cube formations are maybe representing iron crystal, which is what the core of the earth is!

a bunch of images of iron crystal

you can see how it forms a matrix in a cube shape, but depending on which atoms are selected, can also be a hexagon.

if there is a "vacancy" in the crystal, a hexagon is obvious!

about vacancy

what this means, i dunno.

but i'm looking into it to see if i can decipher any of it according to my small understanding brain.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
That one is sick check out thise as well.
crop-circles.co.cc...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well guys, some Brits finally caught a pretty spectacular 'Julia' style [Fractal] version on film, in the process of formation.... and it took about 7 minutes.

For a qualified surveying team with labourers it was estimated this may take some considerable time with chalk, in a car park, in daylight... and would cost about £10,000.

I find it interesting there was a millisecond or so electronic pulse [EM], or white light, which preceded the event. Four cameras were in position and night-sight was available. All nearby vehicles were tracked & recorded.

I'm convinced about this multi-dimensional idea, especially when you consider our own universe, with all those billions upon billions of galaxies & their billions of stars make up only 4% of what's actually out there. Matter is very much the exception and not the norm.

My God, its huge .... its even bigger than we could ever possibly imagine. I believe we're at the point in our evolution where we're about to make a giant [psychological] leap forward.

edit on 10-12-2010 by chocise because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2010 by chocise because: typo

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by chocise

I am pretty sure that video has been found a hoax several times here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
eh?

A hoaxed attempt to camp out and document the phenomena? Now that really is something!

One attempts to gain genuine documentary evidence & even that's hoaxed? LMAO.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
An earlier post mentioned a private pilot's account having flown back over a location – reporting some other complex formation had appeared within the 1hr 40 or so minutes it took him to return. Was that also hoaxed?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join