It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle - July 17th, 2010 - Hypercube

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hypercube has appeared below the Fosbury Hill Fort

Cheers everyone!

A long hiatus, and then it seems the crop circle season is back again.

Without getting into arguements about the origins of the crop circles, let me share with you the one that has appeared below Fosbury Hill Fort on Haydown Hill.

Full credits to Crop Circle Connector

and to John Montgomery for the images

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1434b4d7971b.png[/atsimg]

I am really envious of the Brits! So many beautiful, mysterious crop circles to explore and study!

Another image

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f064fa61a787.png[/atsimg]

Aerial view

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f908bef13ad.png[/atsimg]

Although the pics are by themselves nothing very spectacular, they still portray the three dimensional imagery of this one, linked apparently to the others that have appeared recently.

Thoughts?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I stopped believing these where anything other than man made along time ago. There is no evidence that they are linked to ET but a crap load that they are all made by humans with boards. IMO anyway.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This has indeed been the month of the cubes for them it seems. I feel very strongly that we are being, hmmm I dunno, like beat over the head with the cube messages. Like wake up people we are Trying to Tell you something. I wish I understood geometry better then I do, but alas my brain is more of the artisan and numbers do tend to befuddle it.
Maybe someone that does understand the numbers better could take the cubes in sequence and see where they may possibly lead?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
it'd be a hellofa lot more impressive if they had a camera takin pictures of the field a day or two beforehand so we'd know someone didn't spend weeks or months making this thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I''ll call it: REAL

boing!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Nice design.

Expect some real stunners in the next 3-4 weeks.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
I stopped believing these where anything other than man made along time ago. There is no evidence that they are linked to ET but a crap load that they are all made by humans with boards. IMO anyway.

IMO Im glad my eyes see the world different than you! men with planks! dont make me laugh

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

If it was made by a bunch of guys with some boards, props to we humans, because that seems next to impossible.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

This is quite an amazing design. Depending on how I look at it I see a cube on top of a cube, or a cube on top of 3 wings on top of a hexagon, or a cube on top of 3 pyramid shapes, or boxes inside of boxes with a cube on top. Wait-I actually see the 2 cubes are on top of a third cube-depending on how you look at it. Also some of the sides can be either concave? or convex? depending again on how you look at them. There seems to be a light circle surrounding the inside cubes....with the third cube outside of that one. Perhaps we are supposed to think "outside the box" Multi-dimensional?

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So I wish I could understand the messages behind them !!!

Yes I do believe that some are "hoaxed" but some of them...

I've read that some amazing designs have appeared overnight, or in a few hours time...

In any case, this one makes the "Cube Crop Circle Club" !!!

Chadwickus, mysterious reply...want to say a little more ?

S&F.

~S.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
These latest crop circles are very interesting. A lot of cubes. This one appears to have three layers. On the bottom is a hexigon, then a triangle and a cube on top.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I was just thinking, one of the previous crop circles sort of looked like one of those wooden cube puzzles I used to have. Where you try to put all the pieces togeather to form a cube. Now that I think about it, in this new crop circle in the bottom layer sort of resembles a maze and the top cube looks like a rubix cube. Not sure how the triangle fits in, but could this crop circle be referring to some kind of puzzle?

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yup it's real alright.

You can even see the faint circle they used as a template.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1434b4d7971b.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40d478f1ff51.png[/atsimg]

(Excuse me dodgy MS paint diagram)

[edit on 17/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

If men with planks were capable of making such objects overnight, with such precision and geometry, with an all too clear motive, with credits being claimed for the work that they have done, without any radio activity, broken (unlike bent stalks) I would not have been laughing when someone says men with planks!

But going purely by the overwhelming data, would have to put a questioon mark on its origins...Manmade, most, most certainly not!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant

You are welcome!

Second line.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Paradise Lost, respect your views.

However, going by the old police adage, if a crime has been committed,

Who is profitting from this?

Cant see anyone who does. No credits claimed for 95% and more of the circles, anomalies which havent be explained...

Maybe the 'makers' get bored buzzing defence installations and have some fun by creating their version of grafitti on the fields?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Tend to agree completely!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

No money to be made??

How about £85 for a 15 minute flight?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You know i used to think there was something to crop circle's but the more i look at them now is it's just good art.

Good catch on that circle strange that when i first looked at that did not see it until you pointed it out.

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic

Paradise Lost, respect your views.

However, going by the old police adage, if a crime has been committed,

Who is profitting from this?

Cant see anyone who does. No credits claimed for 95% and more of the circles, anomalies which haven't be explained...

Maybe the 'makers' get bored buzzing defence installations and have some fun by creating their version of graffiti on the fields?

I doubt ET is into Graffiti! more like blow your mind Cubism which little old Joe blogs will never understand! as blatantly obvious by some of the comments on Crop Circles generally speaking!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join