It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at these RACISTS; attacking Obama!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That's Janeane Garofalo and she's a complete effing *idiot* when it comes to politics.

She's obviously educated, informed, and passionate, but she seems to come to ALL of the wrong conclusions.

Quite amazing, actually.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

SquirrelNutz,
Couldn't have said it better myself. Most hosts, other than Olberman who takes her seriously, use her as comic relief!!

She is a dyed in the wool LOONEY TUNE.

'nuff said.

73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
The reality is that no one views you as racist if you criticize Obama and you don't mention his race.

Au contraire, mon ami. I've been called racist for disagreeing with his policies so many times I've lost count. Didn't matter that I didn't ever mention his skin color, and half the time I didn't even mention him at all just the policy I disagreed with. I was still called racist for disagreeing with him. In the minds of some it is impossible to disagree with him without his skin tone factoring in there somewhere, and if you try to defend yourself against the accusation they take it as proof that they're right and that you really are racist because apparently if you aren't racist you wouldn't use the world "black" whilst defending yourself.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Just curious on this part:

...if you aren't racist you wouldn't use the world "black" whilst defending yourself.

Why not? Because it's PC to say 'African American'? Hogwash.

1) It's easier to say: 1 syllable vs 7 (SEVEN!)

2) Until people start referring to me as European-American, why should anyone else get the special distinction?

3) The term 'black' (when referring to a person of color) is not racist, and everyone knows what I mean when I say it.

[agree with the rest]

[edit on 7/17/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Why not? Because it's PC to say 'African American'? Hogwash.

No clue. I've been told that using the word 'black' whilst trying to defend myself against accusations of racism just proves that I'm racist. Makes no sense to me, that's just what I've been told.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Tell whoever says that they are an idiot - even if they, themselves, are black.

Better yet, just ask them, "what am I?" $10 says you don't get 'European american' or 'Caucasian'.

We live in a world full of hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

While i agree that there are a lot of lefties out there who will pull the race card at the first sign of trouble where Obama is concerned, which is racist in and of its self.

it's still kind of sad that you can't admit there is a good deal of racism coming from the other side of the coin.

There is pure hatred for this man from some people, and some of those people belong to the tea party and show up with their signs and their followers.

To deny it is to support it, IMO.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
So, let me get this straight, you think the tea party people are racist? How do you figure? What is your reasoning? Is it because they do not stand behind our rediculous excuse for a president who just happens to be part black?
Have you not been following the news?
Tea party has been attacked for being racist by the NAACP

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, I the saltheart have been gone for awhile, have to ASSUME that the humans have solved all the racist crap while I was gone.

So, now that all the racist crap has been solved, where are all of you on the control of the world and the policing by the government?

I am assuming that since the racist crap has been solved, the Americans have decided to come together and disassociate themselves?!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
damn, was really hoping this oversensationalized thread title would lead to some good footage of people pummeling obama with rocks... I'd pay good money to see that...

instead we get sensationalistic thread titles, that ats has become worse than mass media.

now come back with obama being drug behind a horse, or stoned then we can be happy

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

i can see it now in 2012 IF obama loses his relection

it will be like damn......" all those tea blanking blankety blankety blanks" ....voted him out.

and for the next 20 or 50 years we will never hear the end of it......

racist has become the only word people can say today to anyone who opposing him and his ideology...........

personally im tired of it all

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Our president claims to be half black and half white....so if I don't like the policies of our half white president....does that still make me racist?

If I don't like the policies of our half black president...does that make me half racist?

How about I just don't like the policies of our president....

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well, since Saltheart Foamfollower is NOT a human, I will assume that the problem with the differing races of humans is NOT solved due to the responses.

I find it HIGHLY ironic that I have to call BOTH sides out.

Highly ironic. Especially the first time I was spotted, I was said to be a monster!

Anyway, I guess the issue of RACISM will be used to the end of times, therefore we shall NOT come and visit the human race, since you are too STUPID to understand that you are ONE race, ONE species.

Oh well, maybe in about 1000 years. If you do not destroy yourselves.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

RRIIGGHHTT( in my best Dr. Evil voice )
We are not one race, we have several different races.
You are not human? What the heck are ya then? I'm in need of more input on this one.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Senator Obama did help get the legislation in Illinois that provided all children in Illinois with health care.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The race card is being played by both sides. Although it backfires for anyone who is paying attention and has any intelligence. The race card is another propagandist tool to discredit anyone it’s played against. The reason the race card APPEARS to work for the user, is because most of anyone's words can be manipulated into a racist rhetoric. Most of the time it’s merely speculation, however, most take it at face value because they choose not to think for themselves.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by AzoriaCorp]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join