It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at these RACISTS; attacking Obama!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
For those of you that cannot watch, here is a video of a bunch of RACISTS attacking the Obama agenda. They are all Democrats and a bunch of media people. I think the Democrats SHOULD call out the people in their party and the media that are RACISTS and quit letting them spout this RACIST RHETORIC!

Olbermann, Matthews, Ratigan, Schultz, Carville.. Racists? Dallas Tea Party

This video uses the SAME things that the Tea Party has been bitching about and has let the Democrats say it THEMSELVES! Oh, they of course do not mention everything the Tea Partiers have said, BUT WOW! The quantity is quite REFRESHING!

Quite refreshing to see that the MSNBC, Democrats and others have decided to endorse the Tea Party and show their TRUE racist selves!

/sarcasm if you do not realize it.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by saltheart foamfollower]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight, you think the tea party people are racist? How do you figure? What is your reasoning? Is it because they do not stand behind our rediculous excuse for a president who just happens to be part black?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Racism in my opinion is a situation that has been orchestrated and manipulated into a form of controll origionaly started by a person or persons in a position of power to influence the way others think. Racism is a vocal form, therefore it was first started or the seed of racism was planted by someone who expressed their opinion. Via speech. Which brings me to my point.
Could speech and the fact that when we evolved to talk(communicate) be the catalyst towards our demise?
We learned to Talk.
Although there are uncountable good things that have happened throughout or time of existence due to speech but look at the bad points.
I can think of 2 forms of control where when spech is put ino the equation it has the potential to turn a situation on its head.
Racism
Does anyone really care what colour someones skin colour is through something that has happened to them personally? Or is it something that was put to you in speech, you heard it.

Religion

Same goes here, clashes of religion is exactly the same.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
...well, the video its self is obviously sarcastic... but I can't tell if your post is sarcastic.. or if you actually take it seriously?

There are ignorant fools think anyone who criticises Obama is a racist, but they are usually the racist ones themselves (like the truely racist woman commentating, she's a disgusting piece of work)

So basically, what point are you trying to make?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Sorry, did I not explain it in the last line?

Were you able to watch the video?

This was SARCASM!

Of course the entirety of the Tea Party is ALL about the problems with our current governance and the problems with BOTH the Repubs and Dems.

Was I NOT direct enough? Was the video NOT direct enough?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Is the OPer sarcastic...

Check the last line in his OP

(That line has been there since the FIRST response to the thread.)

/sarcasm if you do not realize it.

EDIT (To update)
Dang you nimble fingered OP...

[edit on 7/17/2010 by adigregorio]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Saltheart Foamfollower, being the protector of Thomas Covenant was following (see the parrallel?) the tenent of the video,

I was being SARCASTIC!

Damn, I thought it was more obvious, sorry ATS. I will quit using sarcasm for the giant knows not the meaning of written sarcasm. I thought I addressed it with my last line in the OP.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

If you are being sarcastic (etc) you have to let the readers know ever 2 seconds, it appears folks around here have short attention spans. Myself included, of course.

What is the point of sarcasm, if you have to tell people you are being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Hey are you saying I am wrong?

Are you saying my agenda is off?

Are you saying I am not clear in my message?

YOU RACIST!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Racism is attacking somebody because of their colour which in this case would be because he's black.

He's not being attacked because of his colour but because of his shambolic actions since being president.

Therefore they are not racists, you may be democratist or Teapartiest though lol

For the record being from The UK I support neither republican nor democrat but even if I was American I wouldn't bother as they're all on the same sides at the top, just as they are over here in the UK.

Democracy? Pfffft... Illusion of choice more like!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I don’t like the Tea Party. I don’t call them racist; though there are many racist among them . . . I just think they are ignorant pawns of the Republican elite who espouse silly conservative libertarian nonsense.

As for Obama, well, I am black, and me and many of my black associates think Obama is a disaster.

He has failed on all levels to do any real change. He is a status quo puppet.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Hey, thanks everyone for commenting.

I got this vid in an email and I thought to come here and share.

For some reason, being behind a proxy, it seems that I cannot give stars or other compliments. Also my U2U is inaccessible, also cannot use things like the bbcode, anywho(laugh insert), I was just trying to spread a vid that has proven the IDIOCY of accusing folk that you have NO EVIDENCE of racism to deter a perogative. That being a smaller government and less taxation movement.

I wonder who would profit from such a motive? Hmmmmmm, got to wonder?

COULD IT BE?LOL

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Using racism as an excuse, just because he's a sham of a president...
Is that the excuse people are using now.

All I saw on that video were people questioning his actions as president thus far because he has done everything wrong.

I didn't see a bunch of racists.

And to be fair, I think, if people were racist and didn't want a black president, then Obama wouldn't be president. The reason he's president is because he lied about what he was going to do for his country, and now he hasn't followed through people are getting angry, fustrated and annoyed.

It's easy to pull out the racism card because he's black, but we all know...

... It isn't racism.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Sarcasm has more to do with tone than wording.. so it is harder to tell when one is being sarcastic over the internet in txt format....

I thought you were though, hence I didn't attack you.. glad you clarified but I would refrain from sarcastic threads lol..

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
That lady that first starts talking is the kind of person that makes the racial divide so intense. She is just sprouting what people who love Obama want to hear because they cannot face that he has made some bad decisions, broken quite a few promises and not been transparent like he claimed he would.

Notice how she deceives, obfuscates and misdirects what the problem is and who is responsible. The topic of RACE becomes the problem and the reason for opposition to Obama. This, of course, has little basis in reality for those aware of what she is attempting to do.

[edit on 17/7/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Since I cannot star being behind a proxy, I will give everyone a kudos compliment for their comments.

Hell I am a racist giant from the other side of a mirrored universe created by Thomas Covenant. LOL, yes this is a simile or a metaphor for the idiocy of us as a nation.

Of course the Tea Party as a GROUP is not racist.

Of course the NAACP as a GROUP is not racist.

Of course the NBPP as a COMPLETE GROUP is not racist, sorry, very big question about the cracker baby genocide.

Anyway, let us NOT hang seperately, let us conquer TOGETHER, we shall stand!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

What I find ridiculous is that you Americans voted that mentally challenged moron "President Bush" not once, but twice!!

That idiot is the source of most of your problems but the republicans won't ever admit that THEY WERE WRONG! You are just trying so hard to make Obama look bad so your man Bush won't look like the biggest A. hole President in US history. Guess what pal, too late!

Only see what you want to see and follow your masters you dim witted sheep.

You think these wars "CREATED BY BUSH" are justified? How much blood is on his hands? Lets not kid ourselves, these wars are all about money and that is the bottom line!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Good grief. Whats with the obsession with racism. Let it go.

The reality is that no one views you as racist if you criticize Obama and you don't mention his race. Which is the problem. We keep hearing that Obama is a terrible president and by the way he is black or partly black. Just criticize him on his actions and don't bring up the race.

You really don't need to say "Obama is a terrible president and now I will get called a racist for saying that". The fact that you have to focus on his race makes people believe you are a racists. Seriously, did you ever say "Bush was a crappy/great president and now people will call me a racist for saying that"?

You don't need to mention the race card, black panthers, Sharpton, Jackson, or the NAACP in every Obama post.

Meh

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hung Lo

First off, bucko: ('hung lo' ??? Great moniker!!)

What I find ridiculous is that you Americans voted that mentally challenged moron "President Bush" not once, but twice!!

What I find even more than ridiculous is that you, NOT an American and therefore not allowed to vote in our elections, have the audacity to criticize that which you have nothing to do with. Reminds me of a certain mexicali president standing in front of our congress criticizing one of our states, Arizona.
It is totally disgusting. I do not know where you are and/or come from but if I were you I would concern myself with my own country's problems.

Secondly, "pal",

That idiot is the source of most of your problems but the republicans won't ever admit that THEY WERE WRONG! You are just trying so hard to make Obama look bad so your man Bush won't look like the biggest A. hole President in US history. Guess what pal, too late!

You do not have a clue what the problems of the USA or of the Republican Party are.
How could you? You don't live here and you are not a member of the Republican Party.
You do not know GW Bush personally. Your information, most probably, is derived through MSM soundbites, internet or Youtube videos (BTW, a very reliable reference, I'm told). So therefore you calling him an idiot is solely your opinion based on flawed, if not outright, false information, pal.
I believe that you should check out Mr. Obama's abysmal and blatant lying record a bit more closely before you continue to spout off with this sort of nonsense.

Third and finally:

Only see what you want to see and follow your masters you dim witted sheep.

You think these wars "CREATED BY BUSH" are justified? How much blood is on his hands? Lets not kid ourselves, these wars are all about money and that is the bottom line!

I am not a "sheep" and resent that remark aimed at me or any of my fellow Americans.
The only thing that you have said that makes any sense at all is:
"Lets not kid ourselves, these wars are all about money and that is the bottom line!"
That is true. It is not about the good people of any country it is all about politics and money.

Thanks for listening and keep your thoughts to yourself regarding other peoples homes and countries. Speak only of your own country.

73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Oh yeah, one more thing:
I wish school would start back. It is really getting tiresome reading these posts by uninformed and immature kiddies on their parents' computers.

Tom

top topics

<<   2 >>

join