It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Event Horizon"?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
How many of you are now still denying that events are still not connected or seem to fit exactly in co with what the prophets and the bible says?
I think that the only thing that doesn't add up is the date? 2012? Could it actually be 2010?
Who here is familiar with
The Bowls Of Gods Anger?
1st bowl
1st angel went and poured his bowl on the earth. Terrible and painful sores appeared on those who had the mark of the beast and on those who worshipped his image.
(Pakistan/china floods?)
2nd Bowl
2nd angel poured out his bowl on the sea. The water became like the blood of a dead person, and every living creature in the sea died.
Gulf mexico? Could be a number of areas. Just look at some threads.
3rd Bowl.
Third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and the springs of water, they turned into blood.
( Thread exists here on ATS where river turned red)
4th Bowl
Fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was allowed to burn people with its fiery heat.
(Spaceweather.com recently had an article where in 7-10 days the active region will be facing earth. The date? On and around 911. Guess we will have to wait and see. )
5th Bowl.
Fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast. Darkness fell over the beasts kingdom, and people bit their tongues because of their pain.
Vatican? Pope? Pope visits UK 16th-19th sept edingbrough and london?
6th Bowl
Poured out his bowl on the great river euphrates. The river dried up, to provide a way for the kings who come from the east. Then I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs. They were coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and the mouth of the beast, and the mouth of the false prophet. They are the spirits of demons that perform miracles. These three spirits go out to all the kings of the world, to bring them together for the battle on the great day of almighty god.
( I think its quite obvious who they are)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The spirits brought the kings together in the place that in hebrew is called Armageddon.
(Armageddon is where?)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The 7th Bowl.
The seventh angel poured out his bowl in the air. A loud voice came from the throne in the temple, saying, “it is done!”
There were flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder, and a terrible earthquake. There has never been such an earthquake since the creation of the human race; this was the worst quake of all!
The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of all countries were destroyed. God remembered great Babylon and made her drink the wine from his cup- the wine of his furious anger. All the islands disappeared, all the mountains vanished. Huge hailstone, each weighing as much as fifty kilogrammes, fell from the sky on people, who cursed god on account of the plague of hail, because it was such a terrible plague.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
If the above is correct which I 'feel' is true and taking into account what has happened this year alone, I think its fair to say that its more than coincidence.
Am I right to assume (if the timeframe is more than a coincidence) that
On and around september 11th the suns activity either flares, storms, heatwaves are all highly possible? I believe so.
I also feel that the popes visit can't be just coincidence too? It follows the bowl that's poured out on the sun. Even if I am wrong here I still believe what god states to be true, its the time that was wrong. If I am right then the series of events will happen a lot sooner than we all believe.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just wanted to update this thread because the events right now are no coincidence I believe fully that we are in the events of revelations. Bowls of Gods anger.
1st bowl terrible and painful sores? Pakistan floods perhaps or???

2nd bowl
poured out on the sea the water became like the blood of a dead person, and every living creature in the sea died. Gulf of mexico. Notice every living sea creature? Apart from an oil slick sitting on sea bed?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
3rd Bowl
Poured out on the rivers and springs of water and they turned into blood. Thread exists here on ATS where they turned red.
4th bowl
Poured out on the sun. I believe we are here right now. spaceweather.com...
5th Bowl
Poured on the throne of the beast. Darkness fell over the beasts kingdom. Popes visit 16th-19th possibly vatican or UK? ( I may be way off on this one)
6th bowl
Great River Euphrates. And I believe its connected to a thread here on ats regarding Cairo and sirius. Involving the 3 unclean spirits. www.abovetopsecret.com...
7th bowl
Massive quake and volcanic eruptions.

edit on 13-9-2010 by jazz10 because: to add link to thread

edit on 13-9-2010 by jazz10 because: add yet another sorry

edit on 13-9-2010 by jazz10 because: added another link to a thread of relevance imo

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I would like to hear your views on this if you would. The last post I made above has links that are far more than coincidence. I may be wrong I'm merely trying to explain what I see.
I believe that we are all very very close. I'm not scaremongering. The end of the world as we know it I mean.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Can i ask you, have you only ever read revelations?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

You certainly can.
I'm not going to sit here blowing smoke up my own backside by filling you with all sorts of BS, I have only over the last few months been reading the Bible and yes I've only read revelations. I wasn't even religious. Just picked it up and opened it there.
I'm not pretending to know it all because I don't. In parts my head is battered trying to understand. I just think that what I have read is way more than a coincidence. It couldn't have been made up.
I look back to how I was a year or 2 ago, I'm nothing like that now.
Its up to you, take what I say with a pinch of salt and tell me I'm a div but I honestly believe what I've read and I do believe in God.
I'm still trying to get my bearings because I'm stuck.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Guy stop bumping your thread

You said disclosure was happening at the World Cup and then you said Sept.11 would be a massive solar fare...

when will it end

no one knows

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

There wasn't a solar flare? Yeah ok. It aint even started yet. The active region is still on its way. All in time for a certain persons visit. As for south africa world cup you may want to watch the whole opening ceremony. Its all steps to where we are today. Bumping my thread? Yeah right.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Here's a thread that may interest you in relation to the bowls of gods anger.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You specifically mention disclosure at the world cup which did not happen

You can say all you want about symbolism and occult meanings at the world cup, regardless, disclosure did not happen

You then said a solar flare will hit on Sept. 11, yes we are all aware of the sunspot coming, however, it did not happen on Sept. 11, as you stated

and to top it off it is a C-class flare, hardly anything to get all panicky over

I think you are experiencing new information overload and are having trouble absorbing it all

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

If that's the case why you replying?since its all bs?
You need to check before making comments that are clearly wrong.
Pretty ignorant.
However I'm not arguing. Hence the ignore.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I just don't get it, you are following the book of revelations "religiously" and you don't care about the rest of the new testament or the old testament. What are you preparing people for? You can't preach "revalationism", because it is a good read, and I've read it a few times, it's weird and scary in an adrenalin pumping way, but in the end the end of the world is inevitable, It's is going to happen and you can't stop it, no one can.

So whats the point of this event to you, you've said its to warn people and that they should be prepared. What are you preparing people for except for what will come eventually. It end might be today or it might be in a 1000 years, whenever it is you will "eventually" be right.

Now what I want to ask you. HOW HAVE YOU prepared for end times, your semi religeos infact your only applying the part of the Bible that suits you. You have no spiritual goal and I'm not going to attack you mental health, but you can still heal it. If what your looking for is spiritual healing, maybe pick up the Bible and leave the last book and start at the first, read some books to give you strength, Genesis is just as good as revelations if not better. How are you prepared? Have you asked God to forgive all your sins? Do you even believe in God? Or don't you care, you just want the world to end instead of enjoying life.

Life isn't that bad. According to the Bible the end comes when everyone has heard the word of God. Revalation is a fraction of the word of God, spread the Word from the Bible and embrace the end for it will be glorious and embrace the fact that evilness will be banished to hell and all the people taking advantage and pillaging the world now in their short little lives will feel the pain they bring on others in hell as they deserve, but its obviously not for us to judge anyone ever, just have faith that justice will come.

In the end, if the end is near...so what?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

At what point did I say I didn't care about the rest? Unbelievable!!
Have you read anything?
As for the world cup thread so many of you keep griefing me about I received this link from someone who was kind enough to share it with me.
vigilantcitizen.com...

I stand by what I've said. I aint preaching. I'm sharing. Simple.
I'm a firm believer that God exists. No doubt. I also believe what I've read within so far.

Bury your heads in the sand if you want. Alll I can do is offer my views its up to you to decide what you believe.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

My head is having some kick ass fresh air. I'm not ridiculing you, I'm sorry if it seems that way, but why don't you talk about the rest of the Bible? Why don't you try to get more people saved?

I just feel that if your so passionate about this and you firmly believe in it, it's aweseome, but you could use your energy better than "the end times". Thats not what the Bible is about. Missionaries don't talk to people with the first words, "read this or go to hell". It's all so negative coming from you and I mean everything is negative, you don't have a positive molecule in your body.

edit on 15-9-2010 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

You have got me so wrong. The shtf situation that's around the corner has to happen. Doomsday isn't the end my friend. Its simply the end of the world as we know it. Poverty starvation manipulation tptb that are controlling the masses, turning us all against each other hence religious wars, racism social classes, the people who carefully orchestrate everything. I can't wait. I used to think oh crap, the worlds gonna end believing that we are all going to be destroyed by this that and the other.
Now I know everything must be undone.
I'm talking everything. That's why tptb are dropping their arses because their control is almost over. They know this. And you know this.
This bs we've all been fed for years is all coming to a head.
Financial systems
Oil companies
Pharmacutical companies
Airline, automotive industries
Electrical goods that we all rely on so heavily will all change. Out with the old in with the new.
Making way for practical alternatives that break us all away from the control and damage. Clean cheap or should I say free technologies that's been with held.

I'm no prophet etc simply me.
So don't get on the band wagon shouting the odds saying there's no positive part in me because you couldn't be further from the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Just wanted to update this thread because the events right now are no coincidence I believe fully that we are in the events of revelations. Bowls of Gods anger.
1st bowl terrible and painful sores? Pakistan floods perhaps or???

2nd bowl
poured out on the sea the water became like the blood of a dead person, and every living creature in the sea died. Gulf of mexico. Notice every living sea creature? Apart from an oil slick sitting on sea bed?
3rd Bowl
Poured out on the rivers and springs of water and they turned into blood. Thread exists here on ATS where they turned red.
4th bowl
Poured out on the sun. I believe we are here right now. spaceweather.com...
5th Bowl
Poured on the throne of the beast. Darkness fell over the beasts kingdom. Popes visit 16th-19th possibly vatican or UK? ( I may be way off on this one)
6th bowl
Great River Euphrates. And I believe its connected to a thread here on ats regarding Cairo and sirius. Involving the 3 unclean spirits. www.abovetopsecret.com...
7th bowl
Massive quake and volcanic eruptions.

edit on 13-9-2010 by jazz10 because: to add link to thread

edit on 13-9-2010 by jazz10 because: add yet another sorry

edit on 13-9-2010 by jazz10 because: added another link to a thread of relevance imo

You all really need to take notice. I reckon that weeks is more accurate. Major events this week and next? Probable.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I'm hoping that those of you that are following threads regarding
Earthquakes
Hurricanes
Solar activity
Volcanoes
BP oil spill threads
Sea life dying
Are all putting the pieces together and joining the dots. I'm serious here and I'm trying my hardest here over and over again to try and show you what I'm seeing here. Even if just one of you takes notice. I'm not saying believe me but just think about it.
We are here and the time is now. The next week or so. No not doomsday but what I've said above regarding the 7 bowls.
Bowl emptied on the sun is happening now, closely followed by the rest.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Some of you mock me constantly regarding predictions but I can't piece it all together due to the off topic carry on.

Those of you living in and around the gulf of mexico please please listen to me here. Prepare or visit family and friends, anything. If I'm wrong what have you lost? Nothing. However if I'm right?
Make sure you have essentials, not TV's and materialistic crap but things that will save your lives.

I have a really bad feeling that the Pope's visit could be the last.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join