It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Event Horizon"?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think you will find what I've said, are pretty similar to events.
You that only return to mock may be seeing what I've been saying?
I'm sorry for the timeline I got it wrong. By a few weeks.
I'm waiting for the big south africa story. I assure you there's gonna be one but can't quite feel what yet, but I've mentioned in another thread regarding south africa and its major significance. Wether it be through the significance of gold or the ancients or how it may link everything.
You will also have noticed the threads regarding ET's and leaked docs? The other planets that are earth like? I could go on and on. If you are not seeing this by now then I'm sorry but you never will until the time comes where you would have found easier if you had planned?
If I'm wrong what have you lost? Planning saves lives.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Right I'm back. I'm hoping that most of you are now seeing the big picture now and are realising that events globally are picking up big time. Mother earth is in a bad way due to our ignorance and greed. Nations are about to fall. There are disasters happening on a daily basis and yet there are still those that refuse to see.
Pakistan floods
Russian heatwave (more than meets the eye)
Swiss heatwave
Oil spill ( this is far from over)
North and south korea
Ice melting at a phenomenal rate
Aviation and automotive industries are on their last legs
Financial system is collapsing but many still don't see.
Volcanic eruptions and earthquakes
Solar flares

The effects of the above will still not become apparent as yet, but that's due to everything been kept hidden. That's why I'm calling on all of you where ever you are to have your input. We need to start putting the pieces together.
Anyone from russia a member on ATS? China? Middle east?
I'm not speaking for myself here because “WE ARE INTERESTED”

We all need to go back to scratch. Forget everythoing that has divided us all in order for them to make it easier to control each and every one of us.
Religion
Ethnic origins
Class
You all know exactly what I'm talking about.

This is not a thread predicting doom and gloom, this is a thread giving you the chance to plan. The events that I have mentioned are happening and those that have not happened yet will.

Mother earth is fighting back and good for her. We are all not entirely blameless here, I'm not, that's because our rights have been taken away. I know that many of you would without hesitation would choose to live in a different way. This will happen. I swear it will. But first everything must be undone hence the events that will play out.
Those of you that still choose to derail all of the ET and UFO threads you are so so wrong. You really don't have any idea at all do you? You that still choose not to believe and mock will be the ones that find it harder than the rest. Our ET ancestors are real and will make themselves klnown one way or another.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Those in the path of the flow from the 3 gorges dam need to get to the other side asap! There is a series of events not only china that are on the way. Disasters can be prevented with planning. The suns activity will cause some but not all. When the electric cuts out new problems will surface.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I've been reading about the russian fires, sad indeed. What's this about the 3 gorges?

Your aliens are here. Devils run amok among us. Aliens are another part of the conspiracy against us. The grand delusion: we are our own gods.

It's all about you and God, and everything else is about taking you away.

THAT is the only possible planning you can make it preperation for what is unfolding, the birth of the worst times in history, for everyone.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The events going on are hardly suprising really are they. We have got all sorts going on globally and elsewhere. There's nothing more I can say.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
One more thing
Eminem and the song Im not Afraid? Take notice look with your eyes and see, use your ears and hear whats to be heard.
www.youtube.com...

I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road

(Intro)

Yeah, It's been a ride...
I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one
Now some of you might still be in that place
If you're trying to get out, just follow me
I'll get you there

(Verse 1)

You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em
Cause ain't no way I'm let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say 'em or do something I do it, I don't give a damn
What you think, I'm doing this for me, so **** the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping me
I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony
No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he
From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still s**t'n
Whether he's on salary, paid hourly
Until he bows out or he sh*t's his bowels out of him
Whichever comes first, for better or worse
He's married to the game, like a f*** you for christmas
His gift is a curse, forget the earth he's got the urge
To pull his dick from the dirt and f*** the universe

(Hook)

(Verse 2)
Ok quit playin' with the scissors and sh**, and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth
For that f**k your feelings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped
And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last Relapse CD was "ehhhh"
Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground
Eminem Not Afraid lyrics found on www.directlyrics.com.com...
Relax, I ain't going back to that now
All I'm tryna say is get back, click-clack BLAOW
Cause I ain't playin' around
There's a game called circle and I don't know how
I'm way too up to back down
But I think I'm still tryna figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't
This fu**ing black cloud still follow's me around
But it's time to exercise these demons
These motherf****s are doing jumping jacks now!

(Hook)

(Bridge)

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, Imma face my demons
I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now

(Verse 3)

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you
So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through
And don't even realise what you did, believe me you
I been through the ringer, but they can do little to the middle finger
I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of
My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead
No more beef flingers, no more drama from now on, I promise
To focus soley on handling my responsibility's as a father
So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it
You couldn't lift a single shingle on it
Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the club
Or the corner pub and lift the whole liquor counter up
Cause I'm raising the bar, I shoot for the moon
But I'm too busy gazing at stars, I feel amazing and

(Hook)

[edit on 17-7-2010 by jazz10]

I would like those of you that are interested to learn to hear and feel this song in particular. The day could come where a certain state of conciousness may be required by many or even perhaps on a large scale mass awakening

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Edit to add
What if everyone was to listen to this song on a specific date and time? If those listening could hear the song as it (and others on recovery) was meant to be heard? Would it be possible to perhaps change anything?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

If everyone around me was playing eminem ... i'd start killing them.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Not if you really listen to what is being said.
Eminem's music in the recovery album is somewhat eye opening if you listen.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So, what was I saying about airline companies?
the speed of things are really picking up now.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just thought I would add to the thread mainly to ask you all a question regarding the flooding in pakistan and china because I feel that the amount of water that has fallen beggars belief which leads me to this question
Could the floods be due to the ice melting from the mountain range? You know that that would be a more plausable explaination, wouldn't it?
Global warming or possible heat rising from beneath? Large mountain range.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just thought I would add to the thread mainly to ask you all a question regarding the flooding in pakistan and china because I feel that the amount of water that has fallen beggars belief which leads me to this question
Could the floods be due to the ice melting from the mountain range? You know that that would be a more plausable explaination, wouldn't it?
Global warming or possible heat rising from beneath? Large mountain range.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Seems like its just me on this thread? I would consider even making a blog if I knew how. Now you may all mock but for some 4kd up reason I keep returning here in the hope that I'm helping some of you see what I believe to be possibly happening now. If I'm right then I hope that you have atleast prepared and actually sat and thought about it and understand that the predictions that have been told are pretty evident and also the Bible?
The Bible, yes!!
I ask you all who have not read relevations to read it. Read it over a couple of times and see if you can relate anything can relate this to events recently, now and see what's predicted.

Please do this not for me but for yourselves.

I'm about to sound like an ignorant prick but I only recently picked up the Bible and opened it at revelations. I don't know why I just felt compelled to and I'm glad. I'm thankful,I'm humbled, I'm eager I'm excited I'm everything, I feel that what I read. Don't just read the words and let them fall out of your mind as fast as when they rolled off your tongue. You will see what seems to me as guidance.
Now why is it that its only this book that I feel that?
I'm pretty intriuged because unlike some of you on here I'm keen to know who we are, who we really are. Where did we come from, will we meet god our ancestors, will we all be awakened?
I would also like to know if the timelines run parallel with other religions, and do they predict the same events or even a different perspective. Are all of our gods one and the same but from different perspectives. Has the truth been suppressed and altered over centuries manipulated and controlled for certain gains and the true story has been hidden. The reason I sound a tosser is because I haven't witnessed this, I haven't witnessed it so why should I believe it? What makes this book different? I'm in a lose lose situation because if I believe it I lose because I'm a scaremonger predicting doom and gloom no one ever goes any further to mention the great tribulation, the good times, because they want you to continue as sheep. What if the bible is true? Then on the other hand if I don't I'm left with evolving from apes. Which I can't really believe because if that was the case then why did other apes or other animals and mammals around at the time not evolve to no where near where we are today? Fridges cookers cars trains buildings everything we know and do, yet no other species? Now I will probably lose more of you off here but hang on

Because now we are only different because of our skin colours races. Are all humans on earth one species or different species originating from different things completely?
See what I mean? Lose lose situation. And I haven't even began talking about technology. What's to say there are not out there that are the same level from us as we are from apes?
Nay sayer? I don't think so.
There can only be one origional truth

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm right to believe that a fair percentage of prophets were religious, spreading the word of god(s) in a way that at that given time in our histories were depicted in books and drawings in a way that they could only understand or explain? We do it still today regarding space? Now we rely on technology to remember for us. Telephone numbers for instance how many do you know off the top your head? Yeah me too coz I rely on my phonebook on my trendy thing called a mobile telephone all this technology that we focus on takes up so much of our time its no wonder we have all forgotten.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So regarding the weather etc is the UK next? Flooding or heatwave or could we go as far as severe cold? I think so.

What would the odds be on a tornado even?

[edit on 20-8-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So regarding the weather etc is the UK next? Flooding or heatwave or could we go as far as severe cold? I think so.

You may want to take notice of what I said before because I think we in the uk could now be served with the same weather as the rest of europe. This will be bad if the others are anything to go by. Also the recent stories of massive rats? Either we are missing the warnings of a possible disaster through rats along with the flood etc or they are fleeing?
There's stories all over the news animals washing ashore, acting wierd or where they shouldn't be. The uk mark my words needs to take notice. This may not be that bad, I may be wrong but I don't think so. If you live in the uk and are living in areas that are prone to flooding, if you can visit friends and family for a couple of days, have them visit you. If you can't then get some essentials in and store them upstairs. Those of you that's fond of your valuables take them up or let them wash away, its only money.
Please do atleast try.
Even if I'm wrong about this what will it cost you? Our time equilavent to russia china pakistan and the gulf of mexico is coming, sooner or later.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

What was I saying about a tornado?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just thought I would say this to you now rather than later.
Those of you that have followed this thread, and others with interest for the same reasons as mine and see that what I've been saying is coming about now. We are in the stages of revelations. Now people automaticaly jump in bombarding threads and branding them doomsday predictions or scaremongers?
So its fair to say that the ignorant few who are the culprits never mention the great tribulation, the good times that follow the judgement days. Doomsday is only part of what lies ahead. I will break this down for some who are not quite with me.
I would like you to please refresh your memory of the revelations. Listen, I aint here to preach I'm just sharing what I'm seeing from 'my' perspective. The way you see events will or may be different to way I see things, one of those “oh, I didn't think of it like that” moments is what I'm saying is required. Stop being so hell bent of proving that the truth is what you set out before you as evidence, evidence that was supplied by those holding all the cards? What's that about?
Here's an example or two?

No life on mars or elsewhere in the universe. Why?.......... Because they said so.
Is there life on mars? No. Why? Because the evidence supplied from nasa etc etc said so?
Come on people, seriously ferked up statement to stand by really. We as humans are seriously something to write home about coz if that's the case then we are pretty incredible. The only species? And to evolved to such lengths leaving other species behind?
The answer?
There is a god. No other answer can can explain it. Our god could be someone elses god, even seen from a different perspective. What if it was fact that there was many gods all part of someone or something beyond our imagination? No I'm not crazy because look at it this way, look at the what if there was no more of that? Now look at it from this perspective, all those amazing things that you have been able to see,hear,feel witnessing will only be mindblowing. You can't possibly say that I'm talking crap the bible says and god doesn't lie.
Please start taking notice of your emotions and the feeling that you all posses, feel what you know in your hearts is real and the truth. Follow your instincts and not what you have had put infront of you third party. Its mindboggling to think how deep this goes. The lies we've been fed for years all coming to an end.
Free energy
No starvation
No suffering
No hate
No evil
No more of the bs
Yet some still think I'm scaremongering.
I accept that times are going to get bad, I also understand that I can't even begin to imagine how bad it will get but The Bible and what I've seen in what I've read and from my perspective is what's going on now and it rings pretty true to the words. The predictions are bang on.
Soon all will be revealed. Its happening and its happening now. So to all of you incase I don't get the chance to tell you, enjoy and god bless. Its nice to be important but, its more important to be nice. Make more of family time and being around those you care about. Be together more.
Don't underestimate what lies ahead because I'm sure what lies ahead will be hard to say the least. Prepare. Its better to have needed it and had it, than needing it not having it. When your actions could have made a significant personal nightmare a whole lot worse. If you're in the # and have had the chance to grab what you've prepared then good luck. Those of you that hadn't may have wished they had. One more thing before I go to all those who trash threads? The naysayers, if you don't get the chance to apologise for the relentless grief I've endured on here for simply trying to show you a different view? Its ok because when the days come that everything is all good, ill know its the same for you

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Pakistan statue of a man one foot on the land one in the water? anyone else see or know of it? I didn't.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You still can't see that everything going on is leading somewhere?

For those of you that are interested or believe what I've been saying its you that I need to come forward and help others look from a different perspective.
The events that are happening are significant to what has been written.
Yeah doomsday may be on the cards but it doesn't stop there. The events surrounding doomsday are events that must happen like 7 trumpets, however you may want to recap on the 7 bowls of gods anger.

When all this happens people will curse god but they don't see the full picture.
My predictions made in this thread and others I've made, are all pointers for you all who can't see beyond what you have only been allowed to.

I aint here selling something, or trying to gain stars and flags, I don't get paid to, I'm here because for some of you it may actually save your life.

Please take notice of what I have said. Don't forget your senses.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join