It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Event Horizon"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Jazz, can you see any of these Yellowstone cams or is it my computer? I don't why nothing is showing on them but static. Is it cause it's dark outside? Thanks for your help.

www.nps.gov...

Oh and uh, I didn't realize that Cliff High predicts a Pacific Northwestern earthquake for August. I hope it has nothing to do with an experience that I had while living in the P.N.W. years ago, around 1990-91ish.

It was daylight and my ex-boyfriend, Rodney, was driving. We were driving on a busy city side street, coming up to a stop light. Something very unusual happened next. I was sitting on the passenger side looking out the side window, my side, just watching things go by, thinking about nothing in particular. My thoughts were racing and just let them go.

Next thing I know, with eyes wide open and wide awake (and not high or inebriated or on any medication, etc.), I watched the houses go by as we drove down the road and suddenly one of the houses was complete rubble, nothing at all like a normal demolition. The whole house looked as if it had just fallen down and slightly over, and bulging out, nice and neatly. There were no visible charred marks from a fire or anything like that. No mattresses or anything else laying out in the yard. My window was down and I smelled nothing like chemicals or smoke or anything like that. Just city air.

But that's not the worst part. As we drove on, three more houses, in a row, on the same side of the street, had that collapsed, bulging look to them. I thought how strange, to myself. And then I said out loud, Oh MY GOD Rodney loooookkkkk!!!! Those houses that we just drove by were laying on the ground and now they're not! The houses were standing normally, just like all the other houses, as if what I saw didn't happen at all.

He just looked at me like uhm okay whatever. He was coming up to the light and was trying to focus on "5:00 traffic" at that point and was distracted.

I remember telling him that, when I saw the houses that way, I had a strong impression that the cause was from after-shocks. That's the "feeling" I was getting with what I saw and it was very strong.

I was floored. Was I hallucinating? I've never hallucinated before that incident so I don't know if that's what happened but I saw those houses all in shambles as clear as anything else. It was just like a window in time opened up at just the right time and for long enough to a real good eyefull. I think my mouth was hanging open for a couple of weeks after that incident. LOL

We used that road quite frequently and the houses were just fine, nothing out of the ordinary after that. And I didn't ever have that "vision" again, anywhere or at any time.

Maybe I was seeing into the future? I don't know. I hope not because if those houses were lookin' like that from after-shocks I can imagine what a "massive" quake could do.

Just thought I'd share my story. Not trying to infuse fear.

Toni

"Earthquake West Coast-Next Few Days"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I would just like to say that I have a feeling that by friday there will be a few significant quakes. I would say the west coast but could be anywjere around the ring of fire. However I could be wrong considering the fact that many on here say the sun can't do this?

We are in for very tricky times indeed.
The sun is waking up an its in my opinion that its not only the sun effecting matters, but something on a bigger scale.
What we have had recently here on the United Kingdoms of Earth are:
Heat waves
Flooding
Earthquakes
Volcanic eruptions
Space quakes
Events regarding animals either dying or turning up oin their masses
Fires
Sinkholes
What we could soon witness could be:
Large quakes by friday 6.5 mag + possibly as high as 8
3 gorges dam?
West coast quake
Massive storms
Satalite loss
Last but not least air disaster(s) caused by the effects of the sun or the other.

Bug out bags to the ready for those of you in areas that are prone.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Sounds almost like the movie which was great btw.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FUH_Q

It has started. I'm sure of that.
As for the movie you may want to think of most movies from all genres. Also star wars, doesn't seem to far fetched now does it?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Star wars? Guess you havent seen Event Horizon, ship bending space and time able to pass threw the horizon but not interact with the observer. I didnt know Star Wars had that tech in the movie correct me if im wrong though.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FUH_Q

I'm well aware of the film my friend hence the title

I mention star wars due to what is happening up there and what dr von braun had disclosed to carol rosin. It will soon be bordering on mining planets etc etc unless of course we are stopped. The quest for power and control by those controlling our planet are nothing compared to what they really want.
Look at recent news, here's one for example, the moon and water for instance?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

AHH im new to all this, ive never heard of Mr/Mrs Rosin before ill have to look him/her up. It is mind boggling to consider where we might be headed in the future.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by FUH_Q]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by FUH_Q]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Well jazz, here we are, July has been and gone and August is upon us....and guess what?.....We're still waiting!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

One question?
Am I wrong regarding everything I've said so far really?
Next you will be telling me that everything is just a coincidence. You can't tell me that everything going on now does not run true with predictions and the bible etc etc.
Events we see both here on earth and in space we look and see a single event, we don't see it as all events effect us all on the whole.
Here's a few
Space quakes
Earthquakes
Volcanos
Solar flares
Sunspots
Heatwaves
Oilspills
Animals dying and also turning up on mass
cross formation venus mars
Venus recent activity
Could the ISS be the star called bitterness that falls to earth with the key to the abyss or am I pushing it?

I've alredy predicted significant quake activity by the weekend. More of an increase in magnitude rather than frequency.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Jazz, good thread bud.

I think the catch phrase, "event Horizon", does not quite live up to the changes coming in the future.

Even the most inteligent creatures alive cannot perdict the future, yet can perceive the actions of now, to aquire the space before the actions.

Yet the core of your essay, basically, states something is gonna happen. Well of course things have been happening all thru history.

the dead give away, is the World is not talking about what's happening.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

'Things' have always been happening all through history.
There is a chain of events that go's back to time immorial.

Is something cataclysmic going to happen soon?

Maybe, maybe not.

But if it does it will just be part of the natural rhythm of the universe.

Will there be portents that indicate the imminence of such an event.

Maybe, maybe not.

Are we witnessing some now?

I don't think so, just the ebbs and flows of The Universe.

But I could easily be wrong!

However jazz, you have categorically stated that something of major importance was going to happen by the end of July.
It hasn't.
Will you change the goal posts again?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
do you realize that people have said for decades that we are in store for a massive change...it just never stops. each generation thinks that they are the ones that are going to experience "the massive change"...

i for one think it's just going to be like this year after year with very subtle changes...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well if you are all that convinced that I'm wrong then move along. The way I look at it is that we will see sig mag quakes before the weekend
3 gorges dam
Gulf mexico made worse
May also want to watch for falling spacestations

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You have been saying for months now 'watch out for this' and 'watch out for that'.
But guess what.
Same old same old.

You categorically stated that something on the scale of worldwide disclosure would happen by the end of July.
You even intimated that it could the start of The Apocalypse.

But no.

And still you continue with your portents of doom.

And you criticise people for calling you out when your deadlines come to pass uneventfully.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Please do not leave your children unattended around dogs. Very important. That's if you don't already. But please don't. I don't want to see any stories on the news regarding children mauled. I think that animals in general will behave different over the next week or so. Yes the suns effects.

As for the rest of this thread I would say read it again if you can't see anything. As for those of you who have taken an obvious interests in my threads but have done nothing but ridicule everything that I put forward either just don't bother replying or my next thread will be titled
Let's list the group of thread wrecking dis info agents. You seem to think that certain people know everything? Yet they don't realise they only know what they are allowed to know.
The reason why certain subjects learned at certain ages comes into play, controling what we know. So don't assume what you have learned to be the truth. Look at it as a ”it'll do for now” until all is revealed.
The truth will be revealed mark my words.
The doomsday thread haters do not realise the whole point.
Doomsday as you call it is to clear all the # out that we have done here. Out with the old in with the new.
From Banks, powerstations, and oil refineries to airlines and motorvehicles they will be new means introduced. Aviation and automotive industry will collapse through financial collapse or disaster. In order to go forward we must go through changes that will seem frightning but when you walk out of the tunnel into the light and see what's laid out before you all, you will have given your life if you had only known and had realised you and I have been getting conned the whole time. Here's a mind bender but really think about it
The impact of the change. Also the scale and size of change.
Hamish to modern day societies
Modern day society to ??????
What would it be if we had to match the difference? ET technology? Ancestral return? Really think about it.
Oh and Here's one for you, What would we actualy see if your brain didn't flip what we see?really if anyone could explain this I'd be most gratfull.

Be safe.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Please do not leave your children unattended around dogs. Very important. That's if you don't already. But please don't. I don't want to see any stories on the news regarding children mauled. I think that animals in general will behave different over the next week or so. Yes the suns effects.

As for the rest of this thread I would say read it again if you can't see anything. As for those of you who have taken an obvious interests in my threads but have done nothing but ridicule everything that I put forward either just don't bother replying or my next thread will be titled
Let's list the group of thread wrecking dis info agents. You seem to think that certain people know everything? Yet they don't realise they only know what they are allowed to know.
The reason why certain subjects learned at certain ages comes into play, controling what we know. So don't assume what you have learned to be the truth. Look at it as a ”it'll do for now” until all is revealed.
The truth will be revealed mark my words.
The doomsday thread haters do not realise the whole point.
Doomsday as you call it is to clear all the # out that we have done here. Out with the old in with the new.
From Banks, powerstations, and oil refineries to airlines and motorvehicles they will be new means introduced. Aviation and automotive industry will collapse through financial collapse or disaster. In order to go forward we must go through changes that will seem frightning but when you walk out of the tunnel into the light and see what's laid out before you all, you will have given your life if you had only known and had realised you and I have been getting conned the whole time. Here's a mind bender but really think about it
The impact of the change. Also the scale and size of change.
Hamish to modern day societies
Modern day society to ??????
What would it be if we had to match the difference? ET technology? Ancestral return? Really think about it.
Oh and Here's one for you, What would we actualy see if your brain didn't flip what we see?really if anyone could explain this I'd be most gratfull.

Be safe.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You stated categorically that something earth shattering would happen by the end of July, it hasn't!
And still you persist.

I have no desire whatsoever to ridicule you, why would I?
I'm simply pointing out that you were wrong in your prediction of doom and cataclysm.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

high jazz how does if feel to be AWAKENED!!!!!!!!! wait till you come out the other side
you will know what needs to be known only to you, yes we have our own parts to the puzzle, and all we can do is lead the horses to the water but we must not force them to drink, for they have to chose that them self's, what you experienced is the first step, the second step will come that will be the trip down the rabbit hole and you will see all, know all but remember bits and peaces, the words dajavue- daja vu, well anyway it is "was but was not" feeling or i have been here before, will be come more and more every day revilement. and you will know when some thing bad is about to break, and if thous around you are wise they will take heed to you, do not worry about "well i told you so, nothing happened" or the nay Sayers for there will always mock you, just because the house did not fall down does not mean nothing happened.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Who mentioned anything about doom and gloom? I'm sure that people on here say quakes and tsunamis and solar flares happen allllllll the time blah blah blah I said nothing of doom as such. Times are going to be hard for all. You need to see the whole picture my trusty following thorn. I'm simply forewarning that's all. What have you lost?
Do you see everything in the way they want you to see it? Take a step back here and look. TPTB for instance profiting from the wars they orchestrate? Its costing them sweet FA yet its your friends or family members that are little more than cannon fodder to them yet mean the world to those that care? Doesn't make sense. People will soon have truths revealed as from there is anyones guess really.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
People have compared their world events to prophecy for eons trying to identify or even worse hoping for end times. Seems that Jazz is just doing what humans have done for hundreds of years. I would like to see someone put some skin in the game when they make radical claims about dates. How about donate all your assets to an orphanage or something when your wrong. Now that would be benefiting humanity instead of ginning up all the paranoia and IMO would go along way in eliminating disclosure, disaster, end times date predictions on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join